White parents chase black teacher out of two schools follow them out of town over unfounded CRT fears. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

If people like you stopped dividing and judging everyone by race they wouldn't need to scream, intimidate, and yell. You brought this on yourselves and then you double down even more with your tired, worn out accusations of Fascism, white supremacy, and "Klan."

Accusations of being racist no longer work. You guys have cried wolf on it too many times and people are on to it now. Racist is a meaningless word.
Blaming the victims. More evidence of the encroaching normalization of Fascism. Their flock has been well groomed.

What crap do you think they are teaching?
We have posted that a million times on this forum. But remember CRT is just a conspiracy "theory" lol. Then it was well you don't know what it is, yes we do, then it was well it's just a law school theory blah blah blah blah.

I would bet my house that is a bald-faced lie.
It shows how she was disingenuous from the start.
Anyone involved in education or close to someone who is - and has to deal with this gestapo DEI "equity boards" will tell you they are absolutely little nazis.
Real world example:
Chicago school system.

A 17 year administrative employee, whose primary role for the past 12 years is "education improvement".
For the most part she has a bazillion meetings/conferences and does studies and student participation classes to constantly improve how students are taught, student relations with teachers etc.
She has loved her job her whole career, but has hated it for the past 2-3 years.
In a meeting, they were discussing a referendum that the equity board wanted to change. A change that effects 2100 students. 2 students complained about feeling "racial pressure" from teachers. Two.
She brought this up, and merely stated that instead of changing the way students interact with "opposite race" staff members shouldn't someone reach out to these students and find out why they said this. And get the teachers side of their claim.
After the meeting she was called to the administrators office. And the two members of the DEI board were there also.
She was dressed down and required to write a written apology to those two members and spend time examining her own insensitivities with notes on how she will work to change those attitudes.

TRUE STORY.
I swear on my life.

This is why you are seeing wholesale teachers and office staff quitting.

It shows how she was disingenuous from the start.
Anyone involved in education or close to someone who is - and has to deal with this gestapo DEI "equity boards" will tell you they are absolutely little nazis.
Real world example:
Chicago school system.

A 17 year administrative employee, whose primary role for the past 12 years is "education improvement".
For the most part she has a bazillion meetings/conferences and does studies and student participation classes to constantly improve how students are taught, student relations with teachers etc.
She has loved her job her whole career, but has hated it for the past 2-3 years.
In a meeting, they were discussing a referendum that the equity board wanted to change. A change that effects 2100 students. 2 students complained about feeling "racial pressure" from teachers. Two.
She brought this up, and merely stated that instead of changing the way students interact with "opposite race" staff members shouldn't someone reach out to these students and find out why they said this. And get the teachers side of their claim.
After the meeting she was called to the administrators office. And the two members of the DEI board were there also.
She was dressed down and required to write a written apology to those two members and spend time examining her own insensitivities with notes on how she will work to change those attitudes.

TRUE STORY.
I swear on my life.

This is why you are seeing wholesale teachers and office staff quitting.
I have seen the DEI emails. My wife is retiring from the University of Arizona. She was going to work a few more years but the added nonsense of mind numbing meetings and DEI "training" pushed her to call it a career.

I have seen the DEI emails. My wife is retiring from the University of Arizona. She was going to work a few more years but the added nonsense of mind numbing meetings and DEI "training" pushed her to call it a career.
We had 27 teachers quit in 2021 in one day after a school board meeting saying they are stating a DEI program.
This is happening all over and no news sources other than Fox etc. are covering it.
Teacher shortage is severe. You will see stories about "unprecedented number of teachers retiring early from burnout"... Covid related etc. No doubt some of that is true. But what is MORE trues is many of them are quitting because of DEI requirements that punish hardworking students to make room for "more inclusivity" - aka - giving a leg up to minority and gay students.

We had 27 teachers quit in 2021 in one day after a school board meeting saying they are stating a DEI program.
This is happening all over and no news sources other than Fox etc. are covering it.
Teacher shortage is severe. You will see stories about "unprecedented number of teachers retiring early from burnout"... Covid related etc. No doubt some of that is true. But what is MORE trues is many of them are quitting because of DEI requirements that punish hardworking students to make room for "more inclusivity" - aka - giving a leg up to minority and gay students.
Do you remember the cartoon ads in the 60's about the teacher shortages?

You see these people run with rumors and get all triggered without looking into anything just by word of mouth or some dumb websites. ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Forum List

Back