White Nationalism’s Deep American Roots

What is so awful about white people having nations to call home?
There is nothing terrible about having or wanting nations to call home. Decimating the native populations and anyone else who isn't white by killing them is where the problem lies.

And there is the irony that the worse of your people (the racists) react very poorly at even the thought of having to endure the same treatment that they have subjected so many others to.

No I don't reckon I'd like it too much if someone tried to infect me and my family with smallpox.
Do you believe the native Americans were intentionally infected? Or just negligently?
You do realize that there were wars among the Native American tribes, right?
It was a way of life....as brutal as it was. What's the difference other than skin color when
the white man came over and started the migration west.
The difference is, we're still doing it.

Because you carry the weight of hate and ignorance. You want it one way, and are unwilling to argue the points because you know you are already boxed in by the truth. The "shove it up your ass" escape is your own cowardly way of running from the inconvenient truth. It's never been about "we the people". It's about those white nationalists and the blacks and browns aren't included.

I carry nothing. Try as you might, you will N-E-V-E-R make me feel any guilt about shit I have/had nothing to do with. I am not the self-loathing pissant of a man that you are.

The truth is that minority communities are victims only to themselves. They have every opportunity afforded anyone else in this country and they CHOOSE to be wards of the state, demanding handouts and playing identity politics. If they're unwilling to pull themselves up by their own goddamn bootstraps like everyone else has had to do then fuck 'em. Let them keep robbing, raping, and murdering eachother. Not my fucking problem.
"Victims to themselves"? "Have every opportunity afforded anyone else?" Really? Can you explain in detail how you came to that conclusion? How is the inherited wealth passed down through the decades of white privilege, the same opportunity for Blacks? Didn't whites hold all the wealth back then and today? Did they somehow hand some of it out to the minorities? Not that I know of. You do know that wealth buys power right? And that power can keep a people down. And that is exactly what has happened in this country.

So don't give me that "bootstrap" bull shit. That line played out a long time ago. The new word in town is called white privilege, and it keeps minorities down. Not that you give a shit about that.

Looks good to me. Thank you for being honest about your racism. That is the best thing that I can say to you.

If white people were fucking pandas or grizzlies or whatever you'd be upset at the idea of them being pushed out of their habitat and crossbred into extinction. White genes are fragile and rare and beautiful and deserve to be protected.

Diversity, to me, does not mean multi-cultures nor does it mean wiping out a genetic strain.

I am a strong advocate for true diversity.
Really? What is "true diversity"?

What does that overused word actually mean?
: differing from one another
: composed of distinct or unlike elements or qualities

Ok, simple enough. But I thought we were all the same? I thought race doesn't matter? It's just skin color...right? So how do you maintain this great thing called diversity if you forcibly mash different elements together? Wouldn't it be necessary to stick to your own kind? But I thought tribalism is wrong and only causes division? Tribalism is small scale nationalism and we all know what an awful thing nationalism is.

There is nothing terrible about having or wanting nations to call home. Decimating the native populations and anyone else who isn't white by killing them is where the problem lies.

And there is the irony that the worse of your people (the racists) react very poorly at even the thought of having to endure the same treatment that they have subjected so many others to.

No I don't reckon I'd like it too much if someone tried to infect me and my family with smallpox.
Do you believe the native Americans were intentionally infected? Or just negligently?
It was a way of life....as brutal as it was. What's the difference other than skin color when

Aztecs had sacrificed 100,000 people to their serpent god the same year the spanish arrived.
Trump's tribal cult wouldn't think it twice if they were told to do so. And don't ever think he won't have them do it. This dude is mentally and criminally sick.
Oh brother, this is quite the drama. Quit watching Peyton Place reruns.

The difference is, we're still doing it.
doing what?

Cramming people from all corners of the globe to live together in bleak inner cities is not natural.

American Apartheid

A long-overdue excavation of the book that Hitler called his “bible,” and the man who wrote it

Subscribe to The Atlantic’s Politics & Policy Daily, a roundup of ideas and events in American politics.

Robert Bowers wanted everyone to know why he did it.

I can’t sit by and watch my people get slaughtered,” he posted on the social-media network Gab shortly before allegedly entering the Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh on October 27 and gunning down 11 worshippers. He “wanted all Jews to die,” he declared while he was being treated for his wounds. Invoking the specter of white Americans facing “genocide,” he singled out HIAS, a Jewish American refugee-support group, and accused it of bringing “invaders in that kill our people.” Then–Attorney General Jeff Sessions, announcing that Bowers would face federal charges, was unequivocal in his condemnation: “These alleged crimes are incomprehensibly evil and utterly repugnant to the values of this nation.”

The pogrom in Pittsburgh, occurring just days before the 80th anniversary of Kristallnacht, seemed fundamentally un-American to many. Sessions’s denunciation spoke to the reality that most Jews have found a welcome home in the United States. His message also echoed what has become an insistent refrain in the Donald Trump era. Americans want to believe that the surge in white-supremacist violence and recruitment—the march in Charlottesville, Virginia, where neo-Nazis chanted “Jews will not replace us”; the hate crimes whose perpetrators invoke the president’s name as a battle cry—has no roots in U.S. soil, that it is racist zealotry with a foreign pedigree and marginal allure.

The president’s rhetoric about “shithole countries” invites dismissal as crude talk, but behind it lie ideas whose power should not be underestimated.

Warnings from conservative pundits on Fox News about the existential threat facing a country overrun by immigrants meet with a similar response. “Massive demographic changes,” Laura Ingraham has proclaimed, mean that “the America we know and love doesn’t exist anymore” in much of the country: Surely this kind of rhetoric reflects mere ignorance. Or it’s just a symptom of partisan anxiety about what those changes may portend for Republicans’ electoral prospects. As for the views and utterances of someone like Congressman Steve King (“We can’t restore our civilization with somebody else’s babies”), such sentiments are treated as outlandish extremism, best ignored as much as possible.

The concept of “white genocide”—extinction under an onslaught of genetically or culturally inferior nonwhite interlopers—may indeed seem like a fringe conspiracy theory with an alien lineage, the province of neo-Nazis and their fellow travelers. In popular memory, it’s a vestige of a racist ideology that the Greatest Generation did its best to scour from the Earth. History, though, tells a different story. King’s recent question, posed in a New York Times interview, may be appalling: “White nationalist, white supremacist, Western civilization—how did that language become offensive?” But it is apt. “That language” has an American past in need of excavation. Without such an effort, we may fail to appreciate the tenacity of the dogma it expresses, and the difficulty of eradicating it. The president’s rhetoric about “shithole countries” and “invasion” by immigrants invites dismissal as crude talk, but behind it lie ideas whose power should not be underestimated.

The seed of Nazism’s ultimate objective—the preservation of a pure white race, uncontaminated by foreign blood—was in fact sown with striking success in the United States. What is judged extremist today was once the consensus of a powerful cadre of the American elite, well-connected men who eagerly seized on a false doctrine of “race suicide” during the immigration scare of the early 20th century. They included wealthy patricians, intellectuals, lawmakers, even several presidents. Perhaps the most important among them was a blue blood with a very impressive mustache, Madison Grant. He was the author of a 1916 book called The Passing of the Great Race, which spread the doctrine of race purity all over the globe.

Continued here:
I tied reading "Mien Kamp". Out of curiosity. Nothing to be afraid of, it was trash, it didn't mean anything. Like the Koran or the Bible. Up there in the same category.

Because you carry the weight of hate and ignorance. You want it one way, and are unwilling to argue the points because you know you are already boxed in by the truth. The "shove it up your ass" escape is your own cowardly way of running from the inconvenient truth. It's never been about "we the people". It's about those white nationalists and the blacks and browns aren't included.

I carry nothing. Try as you might, you will N-E-V-E-R make me feel any guilt about shit I have/had nothing to do with. I am not the self-loathing pissant of a man that you are.

The truth is that minority communities are victims only to themselves. They have every opportunity afforded anyone else in this country and they CHOOSE to be wards of the state, demanding handouts and playing identity politics. If they're unwilling to pull themselves up by their own goddamn bootstraps like everyone else has had to do then fuck 'em. Let them keep robbing, raping, and murdering eachother. Not my fucking problem.
"Victims to themselves"? "Have every opportunity afforded anyone else?" Really? Can you explain in detail how you came to that conclusion? How is the inherited wealth passed down through the decades of white privilege, the same opportunity for Blacks? Didn't whites hold all the wealth back then and today? Did they somehow hand some of it out to the minorities? Not that I know of. You do know that wealth buys power right? And that power can keep a people down. And that is exactly what has happened in this country.

So don't give me that "bootstrap" bull shit. That line played out a long time ago. The new word in town is called white privilege, and it keeps minorities down. Not that you give a shit about that.

I am under no obligation to play into your "new word in town". Nobody passed me any fucking wealth. I earned my (current) upper middle class life through perseverance and hard work. God-willing, I will continue and reach a point where I don't have to work anymore - and be one of the "elites" you despise so much.

That's the difference between me and shitlords like you. I don't and did not ask for a dime. If you're unsatisfied with your life, try this: Get off your lazy self-entitled ass and do something about it.

But you're absolutely right - I don't give a shit. Not one single, solitary, stinky turd about people who do nothing to better themselves. People who'd rather claim victimhood over shit that happened nearly 2 centuries ago and expect someone else to pay their way through society can kiss my lilly-white ass.

I owe them nothing. I owe YOU nothing. Deal with it, you insignificant bitch of a man.

American Apartheid

A long-overdue excavation of the book that Hitler called his “bible,” and the man who wrote it

Subscribe to The Atlantic’s Politics & Policy Daily, a roundup of ideas and events in American politics.

Robert Bowers wanted everyone to know why he did it.

I can’t sit by and watch my people get slaughtered,” he posted on the social-media network Gab shortly before allegedly entering the Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh on October 27 and gunning down 11 worshippers. He “wanted all Jews to die,” he declared while he was being treated for his wounds. Invoking the specter of white Americans facing “genocide,” he singled out HIAS, a Jewish American refugee-support group, and accused it of bringing “invaders in that kill our people.” Then–Attorney General Jeff Sessions, announcing that Bowers would face federal charges, was unequivocal in his condemnation: “These alleged crimes are incomprehensibly evil and utterly repugnant to the values of this nation.”

The pogrom in Pittsburgh, occurring just days before the 80th anniversary of Kristallnacht, seemed fundamentally un-American to many. Sessions’s denunciation spoke to the reality that most Jews have found a welcome home in the United States. His message also echoed what has become an insistent refrain in the Donald Trump era. Americans want to believe that the surge in white-supremacist violence and recruitment—the march in Charlottesville, Virginia, where neo-Nazis chanted “Jews will not replace us”; the hate crimes whose perpetrators invoke the president’s name as a battle cry—has no roots in U.S. soil, that it is racist zealotry with a foreign pedigree and marginal allure.

The president’s rhetoric about “shithole countries” invites dismissal as crude talk, but behind it lie ideas whose power should not be underestimated.

Warnings from conservative pundits on Fox News about the existential threat facing a country overrun by immigrants meet with a similar response. “Massive demographic changes,” Laura Ingraham has proclaimed, mean that “the America we know and love doesn’t exist anymore” in much of the country: Surely this kind of rhetoric reflects mere ignorance. Or it’s just a symptom of partisan anxiety about what those changes may portend for Republicans’ electoral prospects. As for the views and utterances of someone like Congressman Steve King (“We can’t restore our civilization with somebody else’s babies”), such sentiments are treated as outlandish extremism, best ignored as much as possible.

The concept of “white genocide”—extinction under an onslaught of genetically or culturally inferior nonwhite interlopers—may indeed seem like a fringe conspiracy theory with an alien lineage, the province of neo-Nazis and their fellow travelers. In popular memory, it’s a vestige of a racist ideology that the Greatest Generation did its best to scour from the Earth. History, though, tells a different story. King’s recent question, posed in a New York Times interview, may be appalling: “White nationalist, white supremacist, Western civilization—how did that language become offensive?” But it is apt. “That language” has an American past in need of excavation. Without such an effort, we may fail to appreciate the tenacity of the dogma it expresses, and the difficulty of eradicating it. The president’s rhetoric about “shithole countries” and “invasion” by immigrants invites dismissal as crude talk, but behind it lie ideas whose power should not be underestimated.

The seed of Nazism’s ultimate objective—the preservation of a pure white race, uncontaminated by foreign blood—was in fact sown with striking success in the United States. What is judged extremist today was once the consensus of a powerful cadre of the American elite, well-connected men who eagerly seized on a false doctrine of “race suicide” during the immigration scare of the early 20th century. They included wealthy patricians, intellectuals, lawmakers, even several presidents. Perhaps the most important among them was a blue blood with a very impressive mustache, Madison Grant. He was the author of a 1916 book called The Passing of the Great Race, which spread the doctrine of race purity all over the globe.

Continued here:
I tied reading "Mien Kamp". Out of curiosity. Nothing to be afraid of, it was trash, it didn't mean anything. Like the Koran or the Bible. Up there in the same category.

I've read excerpts. Some of Hitler's comments would have lefty heads nodding in agreement if we replaced the word Jew with white.

Please tell me you're not actually this stupid. The Constitution is being subverted all over the fucking country right before your very eyes.
The Constitution is treated every single day like toilet paper at the border and by sanctuary city types and the media and
the left (but I repeat myself) demonizes and makes enemies of the people who try to actually preserve our sovereignty.

The idea that the Constitution is firmly in place and nothing can ever displace or supersede it is hilarious, in an ominous sick sort of way. We may be within a generation or two away from replacing the Constitution and becoming a failed experiment in freedom though I don't wish to be too dire or gloomy.
And another rightwing nitwit chimes in exhibiting his ignorance of the Constitution and the law.

Oh really? Let's start with my first example. What's constitutional about red-flag laws, dipshit?

Or did you just ignore the whole fucking 4th Amendment?

Both? But I don't see why my people should sit idly by and allow ourselves to be subjected to harm because of shit that happened 200 years ago.
Are native Americans harming you? How?

I never said they were. Follow the conversation dumbass. Newsvine said "the problem" is that racist white people get upset at the idea that we might have to endure the same treatment our ancestors supposedly subjected natives to. If that's the problem, what's the solution? Let blacks and natives kill me in the name of social justice?
I didn't say that was the problem, I said it's ironic that white racists apparently (by their own words) are fearful of having the same things done to them that they inflicted upon the native Americas and black people.

I never said that this would actually happen because those actions would be completely illegal today (the abductions, whippings, rapes, lynchings, etc.). However one of the biggest pain points that keeps being brought up is this irrational fear of being replaced, having jobs unfairly taken, etc. It's really hard for me to sympathize with a lot of individuals who feel that once they acquire whatever it is that they wanted that they shouldn't have to expend any further effort in order to keep it (apply that across the board however you see fit). I have to constantly study, update my skills, learn new software, etc. in order to remain competitive yet I see people here on this board complaining about all kinds of stupid things includikng learning to speak Spanish. Being bi-lingual however you came about the acquistion is an asset. Being more skilled or more knowledgeable gives you an edge over your competitors.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

To borrow a line from the late great Richard Pryor, “There is an attack of lunacy going on here.”

The whole world where whites live they complain about racism happening to them. How they are losing their “culture and identity.” They seem to have forgotten how they dismantled cultures all over this planet.

In America, there are whites who seem to have forgotten some 400 years of racial oppression and today want to pretend none of it happened. Even though blacks and other other people of color have been in America just as long as whites, despite the fact that our blood has been shed in every war this country has fought, there are whites who believe this is their country only.

So now we have been asked a silly question. :boo_hoo14:Why can't whites have nations?:CryingCow:

You have them. They are all in Europe. But don't cry about having a whites only nation after whites have immigrated and invaded everywhere else.

Both? But I don't see why my people should sit idly by and allow ourselves to be subjected to harm because of shit that happened 200 years ago.

You benefitted from it. Why should native americans still live on reservations while you live on their land?

More anti White, racist drivel. Just stop the divisiveness and victimhood already.

And there is the irony that the worse of your people (the racists) react very poorly at even the thought of having to endure the same treatment that they have subjected so many others to
Are you even remotely aware of the sins of the tribes "your people" committed (and commit) on your continent?

Physician, heal thyself!

Yesterday is yesterday, and today is today. I've done nothing ti you and nothing to feel guilty about regarding blacks living here. You have every opportunity here. Consider yourself blessed to live here. Otherwise, fuck off!
Still pissed huh? Good :)
I resent your endless whining because you people are utter failures and totally dependent wherever you live.

Whites have been given everything they have by the government and you depend upon the government to help you maintain your advantage. When you have to create a system to give you help against competition, it is you who is the failure white man.

More anti White, racist drivel. Just stop the divisiveness and victimhood already.

Your punctuation is messed up son. More anti white racist posts. No comma between white and racist. I am most definitely and unapologetically against whites who are racist. Now stop crying about people being anti white. That is unless you are admitting that being white includes being racist. Because you white racists are the divisive ones.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back