"White Nationalism"

Those that died a Pearl Harbor where mostly white AND nationalist. Funny that.
All white nationalists are cave chimps and recessive. Thats even more funny.
You are a fucking monkey who should thank your lucky stars that some white men bought your relatives from other African subhumans centuries ago. Otherwise you would be in Apefrica eating mud pies and raping virgins to cure your HIV infection.
******* produce nothing, benefit no one and contribute zero. You are a weight on every culture you inhabit.

You are a fucking monkey who should thank your lucky stars that some white men bought your relatives from other African subhumans centuries ago. Otherwise you would be in Apefrica eating mud pies and raping virgins to cure your HIV infection.
******* produce nothing, benefit no one and contribute zero. You are a weight on every culture you inhabit.
I'm Black. Only whites look like monkeys. There is a reason you attract hair lice, have thin lips and grow hair on your back. Besides you smell like a monkey when you get wet. If Blacks had not educated your ancestors you would still be crawling around on all fours in the caves of europe eating your neighbors for a noontime snack.

I'm Black. Only whites look like monkeys. There is a reason you attract hair lice, have thin lips and grow hair on your back. Besides you smell like a monkey when you get wet.
You can spit whatever horseshit that gives you comfort, but you and I both know the truth. This country...this culture, and these WHITE men have PERMITTED your black ass everything you have. So check your shit...cause we all know the real truth.
Take these white people away and their dirty white culture and you would have fuck all...juss like yo proud african brothas in the motherland eating mudcakes and raping virgins.

fucking chimps

I'm Black. Only whites look like monkeys. There is a reason you attract hair lice, have thin lips and grow hair on your back. Besides you smell like a monkey when you get wet.
You can spit whatever horseshit that gives you comfort, but you and I both know the truth. This country...this culture, and these WHITE men have PERMITTED your black ass everything you have. So check your shit...cause we all know the real truth.
Take these white people away and their dirty white culture and you would have fuck all...juss like yo proud african brothas in the motherland eating mudcakes and raping virgins.

fucking chimps
Of course I know the truth. The truth is that youre a recessive virus on this planet and if everyone of you died right this moment the world would be much better off without your cannibalistic, bellicose inbred presence. On the flip side if we died out the human population would die out. There is a reason the sun hates you. Theres a reason you were last to civilization and have never done anything without help from Blacks or Black inspired civilizations. You and I both know the real deal. Thats why you chimps get so angry. :)

My father was a "white nationalist" . He fought against Japanese fascists. He received a purple heart. White nationalism is your boogy man, not mine.
White nationalists aren't bogeymen. They're just cave chimps.
Says, Asslips, an ACTUAL cave chimp. How's that 'fro working for ya, bro?
Yes you are an actual cave chimp. I dont have a fro. I got a bald head. You white boys have a hard time with that look. You look like shaved sheep without your fur. :laughing0301:

Wait a red hot minute...Excuse me...didn't white (male) nationalist Americans, Brits, Russians actually stop the NAZIS?
The Indian divisions had a hand in it. Forgotten them?

edit...Oh, done already I see. And ignored because it doesn't fit the racist narrative.

Wait a red hot minute...Excuse me...didn't white nationalist Americans, Brits, Russians actually stop the NAZIS?
Absolutely, along with blacks, hispanics American Indian (oops, I meant Native Americans) and many other nationals of many other countries. Neat, huh?
Yeah they did. 98% Where white males from western countries though, lets be real here. White western males. And they were fighting fascism, Mussolini, Tojo to Hitler.
I'm assuming you're counting the largest volunteer force that was part of the British Army as white? That would be the 2.5 million volunteers in the British Indian Army that fought in all theaters of war........... Of course that just the Indian Army, we're not talking about all the other Colonial Armies the Brits employed other than New Zealand and Australia.....
The 4th Indian Infantry Division was fighting fascism while MaryL's father was still occupied with his cash register.

cae2cda6708bacc3c5a60e76bc997888--division-wwii.jpg

Wait a red hot minute...Excuse me...didn't white nationalist Americans, Brits, Russians actually stop the NAZIS?
Absolutely, along with blacks, hispanics American Indian (oops, I meant Native Americans) and many other nationals of many other countries. Neat, huh?
Yeah they did. 98% Where white males from western countries though, lets be real here. White western males. And they were fighting fascism, Mussolini, Tojo to Hitler.
Yah, I think I read something about that war or maybe picked up on it while visiting concentration camps in Germany, back in the 80s. I have read some of you stuff. You don't seem like a bad person. Are you really "in" to this white nationalist stuff? Unlikely it would ever benefit you.

WWII ended 75 years ago. The people who fought in it, of all races, both sexes, all ethnicities, are deceased for the most part. I don't see any connection with what is happening in the U.S. today. Some of today's white males are good. Some are bad.

Nobody who wants political power now was even born when WWII was fought. No one can claim credit for the achievements of the deceased. Identity politics sucks.

Nationalism isn't the problem. Nope. Its multicultural groups that push international agendas...like say, sanctuary cities without our consent. That's the problem.
When was the last time you had a thought other than "sanctuary cities without our consent"? You have posted some variant on that about 10,000 times.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back