White Milwaukee police officer who killed mentally ill black man won't be charged

Does it seem that there are more mentally ill black people than the mentally ill of any other race?

Is it genetic?

Does it seem that there are more mentally ill black people than the mentally ill of any other race?

Is it genetic?

I have no idea what the stats are, but most of the time when someone white shoots up a school, or shoots up a theatre we always conclude the shooter was mentally ill.

Cops arent doctors. Not their job to diagnose mental illness. A person is either committing a crime...or they arent. Thats it. Then they either resist...or they dont.

Very very simple.

So simple that he felt he had to shoot the man 14 times in order to stop him from swinging a baton at him. Honestly, I'm surprised he got fired. Normally the gang in blue and all their lapdogs in the government and public would hold him up as a hero and give him a medal.

Cops arent doctors. Not their job to diagnose mental illness. A person is either committing a crime...or they arent. Thats it. Then they either resist...or they dont.

Very very simple.

So simple that he felt he had to shoot the man 14 times in order to stop him from swinging a baton at him. Honestly, I'm surprised he got fired. Normally the gang in blue and all their lapdogs in the government and public would hold him up as a hero and give him a medal.

Yeah. Simple. You take a cops baton and start beating him in the head....you're probably dying that day.

Very simple.

You still posing as some MMA wannabe?

Why did he have to shoot him 14 times? Half that many times would have been still too many.
What difference does it make how many shots are fired? The only thing that matters is making sure the dangerous criminal is dead. I dont care if it takes 100 shots, as long as his heart stops beating at the end of it.

It takes 3 or 4 shots to stop someone from swinging a baton and was all that would have been needed. And he might have lived that way too.

It does when you're a racist.

according to this study, the numbers are nearly identical, slightly higher for whites.

One in five adults in the U.S. had a mental illness in 2010 Report - Los Angeles Times
Which makes me doubt that these mentally ill black people aren't mentally ill at all.

according to this study, the numbers are nearly identical, slightly higher for whites.

One in five adults in the U.S. had a mental illness in 2010 Report - Los Angeles Times
Which makes me doubt that these mentally ill black people aren't mentally ill at all.

oh, if being a fucking moron is a mental illness, 1 is 5 is WAY off, regardless of color. I was in Wal Mart today and my God, I think that my 9 year old could outsmart at least half the people who were in there. We seen two ladies get in a fight over a fucking cell phone. I'm talking a fist fight, over a fucking cell phone.

And other idiots were cheering them on.

oh, if being a fucking moron is a mental illness, 1 is 5 is WAY off, regardless of color. I was in Wal Mart today and my God, I think that my 9 year old could outsmart at least half the people who were in there. We seen two ladies get in a fight over a fucking cell phone. I'm talking a fist fight, over a fucking cell phone.

And other idiots were cheering them on.
I was walking down Wilshire and a corpse was laying on the sidewalk. I told the restaurant that having a dead man at their doorstep couldn't be good for business. That body had been there for over two hours. People were walking all around him. No one noticed that there was a fucking corpse on the sidewalk.

There was no crime. Twice earlier police came and told this guy to move. He was not arrested. The complaints continued. This cop came and told him to move. Again the man wasn't arrested. This time he grabbed the officer's baton and started hitting him. Then the officer appropriately shot him.
He hit the cop ONCE on the neck with the baton and then the cop DUMPED 14 BULLETS IN TO HIM....

I'm sorry but this is utter bull crap from cops and it HAS TO STOP, and ex cops like Bucs need to stop defending it. It's murder....this man was not trying to kill the cop... a fight, a struggle IS NOT ATTEMPTED MURDER....

please, for the love of God, stop defending this crap from our government and giving them permission to kill just about anybody.... it's wrong...

the cop's rules need to change...they should not be allowed to kill unarmed citizens...period.

There was no crime. Twice earlier police came and told this guy to move. He was not arrested. The complaints continued. This cop came and told him to move. Again the man wasn't arrested. This time he grabbed the officer's baton and started hitting him. Then the officer appropriately shot him.
He hit the cop ONCE on the neck with the baton and then the cop DUMPED 14 BULLETS IN TO HIM....

I'm sorry but this is utter bull crap from cops and it HAS TO STOP, and ex cops like Bucs need to stop defending it. It's murder....this man was not trying to kill the cop... a fight, a struggle IS NOT ATTEMPTED MURDER....

please, for the love of God, stop defending this crap from our government and giving them permission to kill just about anybody.... it's wrong...

the cop's rules need to change...they should not be allowed to kill unarmed citizens...period.

He hit the cop ONCE on the neck with the baton

where did the baton come from

How many hits should you have to take to the neck with a baton, before youre allowed to open fire? What is a more appropriate number?

How many hits should you have to take to the neck with a baton, before youre allowed to open fire? What is a more appropriate number?

that is another good question

Forum List

Back