Breaking News: North Korea's Internet Systems Completely Go Down

I seriously doubt that this is the work of the US government. They would have been more subtle in my opinion. I suspect that this is retaliation from the Hacktivist community instead.

I seriously doubt that this is the work of the US government. They would have been more subtle in my opinion. I suspect that this is retaliation from the Hacktivist community instead.

I agree. I do not think our government did it either. They merely reaped what they sowed. It is a spiritual law. It works.

Sony_password.jpg

I agree. I do not think our government did it either. They merely reaped what they sowed. It is a spiritual law. It works.

That's called Karma.
Though that's a spiritual justice in the big picture, somebody had to make it happen to serve Karma.

Or a shadow Obama government. I mean he is in Hawaii for a reason. It's just the beginning of the end!!

Forum List

Back