White man kills Innocent Black Uber driver in Ohio

You're white and I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. So shove your virtue-signalling bullshit up your white ass, cracker.
Face reality and STFU.
1713306653634.png

You're fucking white too, so cut cut the crap, cracker. Just because you fucking white liberals think you're God's gift to and self-appointed representatives for black people because you're a "woke" little shit doesn't mean a fucking thing to anyone. I'll tell you what: Let me drop your lilly-white ass off at an intersection at Metcalfe Park in Milwaukee at 3 AM in the morning and see how long your woke ass lasts.

So you voted for Joe Biden? Those brothers don;t give a crap about your cracker ass and his old white "president." They'd be pimping you out and making you sucking people's dicks for ten dollars.
Thanks for the heads up, I'm going to Milwaukee next month. I'll be sure to stay away from Metcalfe Park :smoke:

What do you do on days when you can't find an example of white man kills black man?....
Come here and bitch?....

That's what your psychosis leads you to believe.

I don't believe anything except for the fact that when I post something like that, it makes you twitch and jump like a little froggie.

Gawd, you're so easy to manipulate. :laughing0301:

AND, shooting her 3 times?
THIS, right here. . . precisely. Three times?!!! He seemed to have lost the capacity for rational thought and was extremely agitated, fearful.

I question this man's ability to function and reason properly in a heightened state of anxiety brought on by the harassing calls.

Just a suspicion, given his behavior and vicious shooting. THREE TIMES!

1713306899983.png

. . . or when there is an agenda?

In my area, in local news, race is hardly ever mentioned in crime stories, even if the race of the victims and perpetrators are different.

As a rule, they just don't mention race in crime stories, it is unimportant. At least in my area. Check your local papers, and see how often they mention it. Or watch the local news, versus the national news. In small towns, they don't mention it as much as they do in big markets.

Only when the story is, for some reason, a NATIONAL STORY? Is race mentioned as much.

I posted this story, the local link, b/c I like local coverage better. But it WAS COVERED, by. . .

National News

Ohio Uber driver shot and killed by elderly man agitated by scam call: Police​

The Clark County Sheriff's Office arrested William Brock, 81, in connection with the shooting of Uber driver Loletha Hall in Ohio last month. He has pleaded not guilty to murder.​

And International News.

This is why I suspected a political agenda at play.

:tinfoil:
You racists have the agenda. Because you fail to do anything about the number 1 killer of whites and run your mouths incessantly about backs killing whites.
1713306818971.png

White lives don't matter to you guys. It's just a slogan you use. You run your racist mouths about 1 back killing someone white, while at the same time 9 whites are killing another white. You ignore that to run your racist mouths about black on black crime. You raggedy chumps talk about how bad black culture is supposed to be, meanwhile, white culture with all its self proclaimed greatness, produces 40,000 suicides annually while the depraved back culture that must endure your racist bullshit daily has less than 4,000. We are stronger than you are mentally and we have proven it time after time since 1619.

So maybe it's time you racists shut up and took that beam out of your eyes.

Forum List

Back