White man kills Innocent Black Uber driver in Ohio

Blacks murder far more Whites every year than Whites murder blacks. The race war has already started, and Whites are the only people who haven't figured that out yet.
Dumb answer fuckup.

Stick to the facts of the case racist.

Your just glad he shot her and now will defend him.
iu

White people rally up for the racist fuckup!!!!!

You're fucking white too, so cut cut the crap, cracker. Just because you fucking white liberals think you're God's gift to and self-appointed representatives for black people because you're a "woke" little shit doesn't mean a fucking thing to anyone. I'll tell you what: Let me drop your lilly-white ass off at an intersection at Metcalfe Park in Milwaukee at 3 AM in the morning and see how long your woke ass lasts.

So you voted for Joe Biden? Those brothers don't give a crap about your cracker ass and his old white pedophile of a "president." They'd be pimping you out and making you sucking people's dicks for ten dollars.

Last edited:
The dude is guilty until otherwise deemed a complete nut case.
He may very well be, but seems he wasn't diagnosed prior to the murder, as far as I know.
AND, shooting her 3 times?

He deserves to spend what's left of his life in prison.

You're fucking white too, so cut cut the crap, cracker. Just because you fucking white liberals think you're God's gift to and self-appointed representatives for black people because you're a "woke" little shit doesn't mean a fucking thing to anyone. I'll tell you what: Let me drop your lilly-white ass off at an intersection at Metcalfe Park in Milwaukee at 3 AM in the morning and see how long your woke ass lasts.

So you voted for Joe Biden? Those brothers don;t give a crap about your cracker ass and his old white "president." They'd be pimping you out and making you sucking people's dicks for ten dollars.
Thanks for proving my point fuckup

Blacks murder far more Whites every year than Whites murder blacks. The race war has already started, and Whites are the only people who haven't figured that out yet.
Whites murder far more of each other than blacks kill whites. There is no race war maggot.

1713306452964.png

And the whites who do get it, are usually racist punks like you.

Hilarious

Does the orange man cult not always defend the whites….

You're white and I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. So shove your virtue-signalling bullshit up your white ass, cracker.

Why is the race only specified when it's white on black?
. . . or when there is an agenda?

In my area, in local news, race is hardly ever mentioned in crime stories, even if the race of the victims and perpetrators are different.

As a rule, they just don't mention race in crime stories, it is unimportant. At least in my area. Check your local papers, and see how often they mention it. Or watch the local news, versus the national news. In small towns, they don't mention it as much as they do in big markets.

Only when the story is, for some reason, a NATIONAL STORY? Is race mentioned as much.

I posted this story, the local link, b/c I like local coverage better. But it WAS COVERED, by. . .

National News

Ohio Uber driver shot and killed by elderly man agitated by scam call: Police​

The Clark County Sheriff's Office arrested William Brock, 81, in connection with the shooting of Uber driver Loletha Hall in Ohio last month. He has pleaded not guilty to murder.​

And International News.

This is why I suspected a political agenda at play.

:tinfoil:

Forum List

Back