White man gets 17 years for shooting super-drunk black breaking into his house at 4 AM

Have someone read you the article and you'll see that's not true. She left the scene shortly after her crash. Then three hours later and a half mile away she's banging on this white guy's door!!! THINK
You should try thinking yourself. Most people dont rob a home or assault someone after being in an accident. Add in that this was a female and you can see your mind isn't firing on all synapses.

Who knows what the drunken slut was up to? All we know for sure is she was NOT seeking help. The white guy is scared to death. He's got some black banshee banging on his door at 4AM and he can only assume a gang is about to come thru the windows and kill him.

[

Umm... how can anyone tell from the outside that a white guy lives there, THINKER?

Shootin' fish in a fuggin' barrel.....

Hey stupid. No one said she knew a white guy lived there. THINK

What it does is indicates your nonsense that she was up to no good is a figment of your overactive racist imagination.

Hey stupid. She showed up on this guy's porch THREE HOURS after her drunken car crash.!!!! Only an idiot can accept the claim that she was seeking help.
And yet, a jury which heard all of the evidence, learned your racist hypothesis is not what occurred.

go figger?

Have someone read you the article and you'll see that's not true. She left the scene shortly after her crash. Then three hours later and a half mile away she's banging on this white guy's door!!! THINK
You should try thinking yourself. Most people dont rob a home or assault someone after being in an accident. Add in that this was a female and you can see your mind isn't firing on all synapses.

Who knows what the drunken slut was up to? All we know for sure is she was NOT seeking help. The white guy is scared to death. He's got some black banshee banging on his door at 4AM and he can only assume a gang is about to come thru the windows and kill him.
Sorry, but you don't get to kill someone NOT breaking into your house simply because you're a limp-wristed, mamby mamby white guy and there's some black person outside knocking.

And what makes her a slut?

[
Your deer hunting analogy sucked.....deer are never armed with a Fat 9...at least none I've ever taken...although deer kill more people each year than lightning. My grandpa wrestled a buck in rut for 3 hours out in his corn field....had the damn thing in a headlock and didn't dare let go of it. Finally got a hand loose enough to grab his pocket knife and cut it's throat. My granny found him asleep on top of it...exhausted from the fight.

Rut or not, deer don't attack people. Moose will but not a deer. You fell for a whopper.

[

Umm... how can anyone tell from the outside that a white guy lives there, THINKER?

Contact the mods about getting your screen name changed to "No One". It'll be fitting.

Now I'm going to ask you again...
-- how would she know she's banging on a "white guy's door"?

You can integrate (<< like that?) this into your answer on how you know she's a "slut". Save bandwidth.

[

Contact the mods about getting your screen name changed to "No One". It'll be fitting.

Now I'm going to ask you again...
-- how would she know she's banging on a "white guy's door"?

You can integrate (<< like that?) this into your answer on how you know she's a "slut". Save bandwidth.
Even worse ... what burglar bangs on the door of a house they're planning on breaking into??

What it does is indicates your nonsense that she was up to no good is a figment of your overactive racist imagination.

Hey stupid. She showed up on this guy's porch THREE HOURS after her drunken car crash.!!!! Only an idiot can accept the claim that she was seeking help.

Hey stupid -- you showed up dangling this story THREE WEEKS after it was news and then claimed "coverup". Only an idiot would conjure up that flavor of bullshit.

[
Even worse ... what burglar bangs on the door of a house they're planning on breaking into??

A burglar trying to create a distraction while her accomplices come thru the back. Happens all the time. That's what the white dood was thinking and maybe he was right and killing her scared off the others. Makes a lot more sense than your fantasy that she was seeking help THREE HOURS after she drunkenly crashed her car.

[

A burglar trying to create a distraction while her accomplices come thru the back. Happens all the time. That's what the white dood was thinking and maybe he was right and killing her scared off the others. Makes a lot more sense than your fantasy that she was seeking help THREE HOURS after she drunkenly crashed her car.

Then why wouldn't he go to the BACK door, stupid? What's to be gained from offing the decoy?
:banghead:

You may deliver your evidence that "that's what the white dood was thinking" along with your evidence for "slut" and how she would know it was a white dood's house...

emot-munch.gif

^ WTF?

Is this how civilians think? Really?

^ WTF?

No -- it's how morons and racists think. A minute ago he had the rapscallions barging in the back door; here he's got them in the windows. Surprised he hasn't mentioned down the chimney yet or crawling up from the sewer through the toilet. But in any event he's got his valiant hero blowing away the decoy -- which ignores all those other avenues.

ShitSpitters musta forgot to THINK ...

^ WTF?

I don't think that ShootSpeeders is a good example of a typical civilian.

^ WTF?

I don't think that ShootSpeeders is a good example of a typical civilian.

I don't man, in the other thread guys talking about "that woman wanted to be punched in the face" and shit.

I'm SO glad I dedicated my life to guarding their rights.....

^ WTF?

Smart ones think like that. They know blacks will kill any white person they can. Only dummies like you believe this "we're all the same " crap. THINK, you miserable america-hating wretch.

[

WTF? How do you know he thought the girl he shot was distracting him so others could break in? And how come I'm still waiting for you to explain how she was a "slut?"

And if you're so offended by his conviction, why do you have to invent your own set of details to justify your outrage?

^ WTF?

Smart ones think like that. They know blacks will kill any white person they can. Only dummies like you believe this "we're all the same " crap. THINK, you miserable america-hating wretch.

Hmm what? Actually I believe a great deal of blacks are subhuman pieces of shit. That doesn't mean ALL blacks are. This little girl didn't deserve to get shot in the face.

Oh, and disagreeing with you certainly doesn't make anyone an "American hating wretch" THINK

[

WTF? How do you know he thought the girl he shot was distracting him so others could break in? And how come I'm still waiting for you to explain how she was a "slut?"

And if you're so offended by his conviction, why do you have to invent your own set of details to justify your outrage?

Haven't you ever had a car accident? I have, and the first thing I do is spend three hours becoming a "slut" and then wander around the neighborhood looking for a "white guy's door" to pound on while my accomplices who magically showed up out of nowhere infiltrate the house from the back, so that I can get shot in the face through the front door.

It's all laid out in my car insurance booklet. I just follow directions.

Forum List

Back