White males have homosexual tendencies.?

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
I notice percentage wise, there seem to be more effeminate white males than balck males.

Have you been to Atlanta lately? large percentage of gay blacks there, people say it is the homosexual capital of the south.

Hey guys, I noticed something the other day.

There's more white men than black men

I know this may be shocking to learn, but it might imply why the author noticed that there's more gay whiteguys.

And isn't he one of the dipshits that said he wasn't going to call them "gay" any more?

52nd Street, you love Atlanta, right? Weren't you always telling us what a gay old time you had when you visited?

I notice percentage wise, there seem to be more effeminate white males than balck males.

i think they're just more closeted because of bigots like you.

but even if its true... when black guys are gay, they sure know how to flaunt it

rupaul.jpg

two snaps up in a circle, baby!

Hey guys, I noticed something the other day.

There's more white men than black men

I know this may be shocking to learn, but it might imply why the author noticed that there's more gay whiteguys.

And isn't he one of the dipshits that said he wasn't going to call them "gay" any more?
I think the OP was talking about "effeminate whites" not "gay whites". You know, like those "men" on the TV show "Friends".

Forum List

Back