White male, White female Homosexual agenda to homosexualize the world.

Protip: the homosexual groups aren't looking to make everyone gay, or as you put it, "homosexualize the world." They want equal rights, i.e. those that are guaranteed by the Constitution but infringed upon by homophobic religious right-wingers.

The debate over same-sex marriage is probably the one area where the religious right's hypocrisy is most obvious. The religious right enjoys the Constitutional freedom to go to church on Sunday and openly practice their religion legally, but heaven forbid a gay couple use that same freedom to get married. :lol:

This is one of the main reasons many white people are being targeted in many parts of the third world for termination.

Whites are seen as promoters of Sodomy, ie homosexuality, and many other sexual perversions, child sex, beastiality, transsexualism.

:rofl:

"Third world"

You keep your malaria and starvation, negro. We'll go ahead and continue enjoying equal rights.

But, if it's not "hand hacked off by 14 year old militant" for you I guess you can always head on back to the jungle, toby.

There seems to be a White male and white female agenda aimed at homosexualizing the
the entire straight heterosexual world.

Went to the San Diego Gay Pride this last weekend....wasn't all white, my friend....in fact, I'd wager wasn't even half white.

There was one black guy...wish I'd taken a pic...was GORGEOUS....dressed as a Zulu warrior...where he got the costume, I don't know....but he was seriously turning heads.

careful, he has aids

There seems to be a White male and white female agenda aimed at homosexualizing the
I'm white. I'm female.

The lesbians offered me a toaster oven to convert. What am I supposed to do? They're so predatory and they know juuuuuuuuuust how to woo me.

I'm on the brink, I tell ya.

A good, white breeder needs to be saved.

[/end sarcasm]

:cuckoo:

Your loss, toots..... ;)

Last edited:
>

darkside2-black.gif

I've been told there are other benefits to joining.

>>>>
No one told ME about cookies!

Dammit. I could have a toaster oven AND cookies?

As I said.........:eusa_whistle:

I'm white. I'm female.

The lesbians offered me a toaster oven to convert. What am I supposed to do? They're so predatory and they know juuuuuuuuuust how to woo me.

[/end sarcasm]

Your loss, toots..... ;)
So far, I've got the offer of a toaster oven and cookies. I'm on the brink. Almost there. I mean, it really is just that easy to change my sexual orientation, isn't it? That's what the OP is telling all of us.

I'm white. I'm female.

[/end sarcasm]

Your loss, toots..... ;)
So far, I've got the offer of a toaster oven and cookies. I'm on the brink. Almost there. I mean, it really is just that easy to change my sexual orientation, isn't it? That's what the OP is telling all of us.

Go for it, if I were a chick I'd be a Lesbian, women are hot.

Went to the San Diego Gay Pride this last weekend....wasn't all white, my friend....in fact, I'd wager wasn't even half white.

There was one black guy...wish I'd taken a pic...was GORGEOUS....dressed as a Zulu warrior...where he got the costume, I don't know....but he was seriously turning heads.

careful, he has aids

Not with that body he didn't.....talk about sculpted.

52ndGutter felt the draw to the world of gay. He heard the gay is contagious. SO somebody talked him into an innoculation.

Of course, the needle wasn't a needle; and needles don't normally go THERE!

:eek:

Now 52ndGutter is REALLY worried that he's been infected with a permanent case of the gay.

52ndGutter felt the draw to the world of gay. He heard the gay is contagious. SO somebody talked him into an innoculation.

Now 52ndGutter is REALLY worried that he's been infected with a permanent case of the gay.
*Snort*

He wants to be gay but is too scared to come out, so he lashes out angrily at homosexuals that are out because he is jealous.

I'm white. I'm female.

[/end sarcasm]

The majority of people who lead these homosexual groups are either "White males or White females". This is white male or white female lead global campainge or agenda.
I don't know of any homo promoter group lead by blacks, or other minorities.

There are plenty of homo black men and women out there, so I assume in your small mind they got that way because white people talked them into the gay lifestyle. You're a racist homophobe loser.

He wants to be gay but is too scared to come out, so he lashes out angrily at homosexuals that are out because he is jealous.

LOL...yeah, real men aren't afraid to come out of the closet.

You're right, but these are liberal whites.

And they are wrong, just as they are when it comes to racial issues too.

Another Lie From Tank!
Log Cabin Republicans is the only Republican organization dedicated to representing the interests of gay and lesbian Americans and their allies. The 30-year old organization has state and local chapters nationwide, a full-time office in Washington, DC, a federal political action committee and state political action committees.

Home - Log Cabin Republicans

I read the initial OP

And I'm a lesser person for it.

The 1950's is still calling and they still want thier bigotry back.

How does someone with such a high fear level get outside long enough to work or feed itself?

I'm mean there's a 3% of seeing a gay and as we all know, gay is contageous.

Another Lie From Tank!
Log Cabin Republicans is the only Republican organization dedicated to representing the interests of gay and lesbian Americans and their allies. The 30-year old organization has state and local chapters nationwide, a full-time office in Washington, DC, a federal political action committee and state political action committees.

Home - Log Cabin Republicans

I hate to get into that debate, but there does seem to be a disconnect.

Just because the Log Cabin Republicans are Republicans doesn't mean they aren't liberals.

"Republican," sadly, is not synonymous with "conservative."

Forum List

Back