White male, White female Homosexual agenda to homosexualize the world.

According to Oxfam, Human Rights Watch, United Nations officials and several Congolese aid organizations, the number of men who have been raped has risen sharply in recent months, a consequence of joint Congo-Rwanda military operations against rebels that have uncapped an appalling level of violence against civilians.

Aid workers struggle to explain the sudden spike in male rape cases. The best answer, they say, is that the sexual violence against men is yet another way for armed groups to humiliate and demoralize Congolese communities into submission.

New Symbol of Unhealed Congo: Male Rape Victims | HeraldTribune.com

According to Oxfam, Human Rights Watch, United Nations officials and several Congolese aid organizations, the number of men who have been raped has risen sharply in recent months, a consequence of joint Congo-Rwanda military operations against rebels that have uncapped an appalling level of violence against civilians.

Aid workers struggle to explain the sudden spike in male rape cases. The best answer, they say, is that the sexual violence against men is yet another way for armed groups to humiliate and demoralize Congolese communities into submission.

New Symbol of Unhealed Congo: Male Rape Victims | HeraldTribune.com

So 52ndStreet is over in the Congo raping men? disgusting.

There seems to be a White male and white female agenda aimed at homosexualizing the the entire straight heterosexual world.
You should understand that one either is homosexual (or bi-sexual) or is not. No external influence can alter one's innate sexuality.

So I respectfully suggest your apprehension is unfounded. Let the gays celebrate. They're not going to change anything -- or anyone.

So why are many male Fags , and female lesbians after straight heterosexual people who
are not homosexual?
This is always been the case for many years now.

There seems to be a White male and white female agenda aimed at homosexualizing the the entire straight heterosexual world.
You should understand that one either is homosexual (or bi-sexual) or is not. No external influence can alter one's innate sexuality.

So I respectfully suggest your apprehension is unfounded. Let the gays celebrate. They're not going to change anything -- or anyone.

So why are many male Fags , and female lesbians after straight heterosexual people who
are not homosexual?
This is always been the case for many years now.

Sorry, we really don't find you appealing....thanks tho.

so, explain this, please:
If homosexual men are so proud of being gay, why do so many of them dress up like women. And not the sensible haircuts and shoes sported by lesbians, they go for the full monty; make-up, hair styles, short skirts, and high heels? On the flip side, why do so many homosexual men date other men dressed up like women? Never could figure that one out.

why do some fag men dress and act like women. And why are some dykes dressing up and looking like men?.

LMAO!

So, explain this, please:
If homosexual men are so proud of being gay, why do so many of them dress up like women. And not the sensible haircuts and shoes sported by lesbians, they go for the full monty; make-up, hair styles, short skirts, and high heels? On the flip side, why do so many homosexual men date other men dressed up like women? Never could figure that one out.

LMAO!

Yeah I wonder why? If gay men are just as masculine and straight me and lesbians are supposed to be as feminine as straight women why do they crave same sex people who act the very opposite and why do they themselves act the opposite of masculine and feminine?

If thats what they're attracted to why don't they just go straight instead of chosing to be gay?

Last edited:
So, explain this, please:

LMAO!

Yeah I wonder why? If gay men are just as masculine and straight me and lesbians are supposed to be as feminine as straight women why do they crave same sex people who act the very opposite and why do they themselves act the opposite of masculine and feminine?

If thats what they're attracted to why don't they just go straight instead of chosing to be gay?

You apparently only go in for stereotypes. :lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back