White male, White female Homosexual agenda to homosexualize the world.

There seems to be a White male and white female agenda aimed at homosexualizing the
the entire straight heterosexual world.

Went to the San Diego Gay Pride this last weekend....wasn't all white, my friend....in fact, I'd wager wasn't even half white.

There was one black guy...wish I'd taken a pic...was GORGEOUS....dressed as a Zulu warrior...where he got the costume, I don't know....but he was seriously turning heads.

There seems to be a White male and white female agenda aimed at homosexualizing the
I'm white. I'm female.

The lesbians offered me a toaster oven to convert. What am I supposed to do? They're so predatory and they know juuuuuuuuuust how to woo me.

I'm on the brink, I tell ya.

A good, white breeder needs to be saved.

[/end sarcasm]

:cuckoo:

I'm white. I'm female.

The lesbians offered me a toaster oven to convert. What am I supposed to do? They're so predatory and they know juuuuuuuuuust how to woo me.

[/end sarcasm]

The majority of people who lead these homosexual groups are either "White males or White females". This is white male or white female lead global campainge or agenda.
I don't know of any homo promoter group lead by blacks, or other minorities.

They can try, but they'll fail. Normal people will always be the majority.
Maybe in some societies such kind of agenda has easier ground to breed, but there are still enough societies who have a different ideal.

Most men will say, that they like Lesbians or would like to have an experience with Lesbians. That's because we think, that Lesbians act like normal women.
Ever met a short-haired masculine Lesbian?

I'm white. I'm female.

[/end sarcasm]

The majority of people who lead these homosexual groups are either "White males or White females". This is white male or white female lead global campainge or agenda.
I don't know of any homo promoter group lead by blacks, or other minorities.
That's just some of the craziest paranoia I have seen in a long time on so many levels.

Oh noooooooes! The white gays and lesbians are going to convert us! And, for those who have some sort of irrational fear of blacks, they naturally don't have to worry about black gays converting them, of course.

Man, that's some crazy shit you have going on in your head.

Maybe in some societies such kind of agenda has easier ground to breed, but there are still enough societies who have a different ideal.

Most men will say, that they like Lesbians or would like to have an experience with Lesbians. That's because we think, that Lesbians act like normal women.

It is a White male and White female agenda to depopulate the world by way of spreading their homosexual zero population growth agenda. This is the what they are trying to do.

It is a White male and White female agenda to depopulate the world by way of spreading their homosexual zero population growth agenda. This is the what they are trying to do.
Ah, whites want to be extinct.

As I said, that's some crazy shit.

Unless, one is a White Inferiorist, that is.

>

darkside2-black.gif

I've been told there are other benefits to joining.

>>>>

Protip: the homosexual groups aren't looking to make everyone gay, or as you put it, "homosexualize the world." They want equal rights, i.e. those that are guaranteed by the Constitution but infringed upon by homophobic religious right-wingers.

The debate over same-sex marriage is probably the one area where the religious right's hypocrisy is most obvious. The religious right enjoys the Constitutional freedom to go to church on Sunday and openly practice their religion legally, but heaven forbid a gay couple use that same freedom to get married. :lol:

Homosexuals exist independently from color or religion.

Here ya go Bass, I found your church!

Taylor would eventually return -- but this time as a pastor at his own congregation, where he teaches a radically different message about sexuality. He represents a growing number of black LGBT Christians who, turned off by the anti-gay messages of conservative pastors like Bishop Eddie Long, have walked out of mainstream black churches and into the pews of progressive black congregations that accept them as they are.

Many Black Homosexual Communities Are Starting Their Own Churches - BCNN1

Protip: the homosexual groups aren't looking to make everyone gay, or as you put it, "homosexualize the world." They want equal rights, i.e. those that are guaranteed by the Constitution but infringed upon by homophobic religious right-wingers.

The debate over same-sex marriage is probably the one area where the religious right's hypocrisy is most obvious. The religious right enjoys the Constitutional freedom to go to church on Sunday and openly practice their religion legally, but heaven forbid a gay couple use that same freedom to get married. :lol:

This is one of the main reasons many white people are being targeted in many parts of the third world for termination.

Whites are seen as promoters of Sodomy, ie homosexuality, and many other sexual perversions, child sex, beastiality, transsexualism.

This is one of the main reasons many white people are beig targeted in many parts of the third world.

Whites are seen as promoters of Sodomy, ie homosexuality, and many other sexual perversions, child sex, beastiality, transsexualism.
You are against oral sex?

I always look for reasons....
Now 52nd, bear with me.

If, and I know you are, a stunning man out competing with me for the attention of the single ladies it would be to my benefit eliminate the competition, you in this case.

So heck yeah! Go gay and leave more gals around who have to settle for me. Help a brother out!

I always look for reasons....
Now 52nd, bear with me.

If, and I know you are, a stunning man out competing with me for the attention of the single ladies it would be to my benefit eliminate the competition, you in this case.

So heck yeah! Go gay and leave more gals around who have to settle for me. Help a brother out!

So we have here someone who states yes , become a homosexual, and leave your black
women for me. My point is proven.!!

Forum List

Back