White male, White female Homosexual agenda to homosexualize the world.

Homosexuality can be considered to be a sociaopathic abnormality.

YOU can be considered a racist homophobe, 52ndGutter.

Of course, that's just an accurate label in your case.

I am not , nor do I have any fear of homosexuals, I just don't want their abnormal lifestyle around me.

Yes. You are. And yes you do.

The thing about homophobia is not that you fear "those" homosexuals.

It is that deep down inside you recognize and are upset with the fact that you are very likely a homosexual yourself.

In all likelihood, you also hate that part of you that traces back to white forbears.

YOU can be considered a racist homophobe, 52ndGutter.

Of course, that's just an accurate label in your case.

I am not , nor do I have any fear of homosexuals, I just don't want their abnormal lifestyle around me.

It is that deep down inside you recognize and are upset with the fact that you are very likely a homosexual yourself.

In all likelihood, you also hate that part of you that traces back to white forbears.

Why do people always accuse people who are against homosexuality of being homosexuals themselves?!, this is happens time and time again.
Let me set the record straight.
People who are against homosexuality, have no interest in becoming homosexuals, and
have no homosexual tendencies what so ever. So can you homos stop your wish full
thinking.

We are not homosexuals, nor do we secretly want to become homos!!
Do you people get it now.!!?

Why do people always accuse people who are against homosexuality of being homosexuals themselves?!, this is happens time and time again.
People who are against homosexuality, have no interest in becoming homosexuals, and
have no homosexual tendencies what so ever. So can you homos stop your wish full
thinking.

I didn't say you were "interested" in being homosexual.

You rabid homophobic types often simply fear that part of you that you dimly recognize.

You fear your inner gay.

You also fear your inner white.

You are a racist homophobic dope.

Get that, dipshit.

So, explain this, please:
If homosexual men are so proud of being gay, why do so many of them dress up like women. And not the sensible haircuts and shoes sported by lesbians, they go for the full monty; make-up, hair styles, short skirts, and high heels? On the flip side, why do so many homosexual men date other men dressed up like women? Never could figure that one out.

thinking.

Gee....not a clue......:eusa_whistle:

The Greeks were white the Romans were white, the American homo promoters are white.
This homosexual promotion is a white phenominon.!!

The Greeks were white the Romans were white, the American homo promoters are white.
This homosexual promotion is a white phenominon.!!

The only one I see promoting homsexuality on this site is you bitch, are you a Roman?:cuckoo:

No, he goes Greek.

Seems like Bass has a new challenger for the Homo Cages heavy weight belt.

Will 52 be the first man to ever be big enough to make Bass tap out?!?

There seems to be a White male and white female agenda aimed at homosexualizing the the entire straight heterosexual world.
You should understand that one either is homosexual (or bi-sexual) or is not. No external influence can alter one's innate sexuality.

So I respectfully suggest your apprehension is unfounded. Let the gays celebrate. They're not going to change anything -- or anyone.

If homosexual men are so proud of being gay, why do so many of them dress up like women. And not the sensible haircuts and shoes sported by lesbians, they go for the full monty; make-up, hair styles, short skirts, and high heels? On the flip side, why do so many homosexual men date other men dressed up like women? Never could figure that one out.

Why do some fag men dress and act like women. And why are some dykes dressing up and looking like men?.
Can a High gravity uncle tom stepping fletcher, or some of you other liberal fag sympathizers explain this?.??!!

Why do some fag men dress and act like women. And why are some dykes dressing up and looking like men?.
Can a High gravity uncle tom stepping fletcher, or some of you other liberal fag sympathizers explain this?.??!!

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back