White male appreciation month

That cant be right. The Irish were not considered white until they were awarded honorary white status here in the US. Before that they were considered the "******* of europe".

scientific_racism_irish1.jpg

I don't look anything like your childish cartoon. Ireland is an island not part or the European interbreeders and goat fuckers.

You are welcome to see my 7 year old pic and one a lot more recent slightly picilated for my privacy. My facial features are more perfect than any anglo brit or germanic dog dick sucking european.
Its not my cartoon. Its a flier from europe. I have irish blood in me so it doesnt bother me at all. What are perfect features? I am interested in seeing what your opinion is.

I look like a cross between donnie osmond and clint eastwood. In my late twenties I was a male model for cover girl in miami. Over a thousand woman have taken me to bed. I have gotten by on my looks. Perfect is in the results.

4c683e145ce15dc75fd2375c9a268041.jpg

You take your lead as a man from Hollywood? A real man knows himself and sets his own course.
You think having sex with 1000 women makes you a real man. You are not. A real man sticks with one woman, marries her, has children, and takes care of his family.

I don't look anything like your childish cartoon. Ireland is an island not part or the European interbreeders and goat fuckers.

You are welcome to see my 7 year old pic and one a lot more recent slightly picilated for my privacy. My facial features are more perfect than any anglo brit or germanic dog dick sucking european.
Its not my cartoon. Its a flier from europe. I have irish blood in me so it doesnt bother me at all. What are perfect features? I am interested in seeing what your opinion is.

I look like a cross between donnie osmond and clint eastwood. In my late twenties I was a male model for cover girl in miami. Over a thousand woman have taken me to bed. I have gotten by on my looks. Perfect is in the results.

You take your lead as a man from Hollywood? A real man knows himself and sets his own course.
You think having sex with 1000 women makes you a real man. You are not. A real man sticks with one woman, marries her, has children, and takes care of his family.

If that's your idea of a real man then who am I to say you are wrong in doing that. Not every man has the same path. Assuming you know the only way to be a real man is foolish arrogance. Being the other half of a baby factory has it's rewards and it's limitations.

If that's your idea of a real man then who am I to say you are wrong in doing that. Not every man has the same path. Assuming you know the only way to be a real man is foolish arrogance. Being the other half of a baby factory has it's rewards and it's limitations.
Baby factory? What a turd you are.

Baby factory? What a turd you are.

Ya.. Baby factory.. Now run along and go fuck yourself. Many of your so called "men" have no business being fathers. Some actually serve society better with nothing to lose or leave without the father they need. Many in the military and certain kinds of law enforcement meet that criteria. There are others that do better without a family. Fortunately self righteous a-holes like you are not needed to approve.

I hereby declare, with all the authority vested in me by "white privilege", that June is to be known as White Male Appreciation Month.

So let's think of all the contributions made to society by white males.

No one knows for sure who invented the pizza, but it was probably a white male of Italian descent. It is possible that brown people who lived in ancient days ate food that looked somewhat like a pizza, but what brown people did before white people were around does not really concern us.

History of pizza - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So pizza counts as a white male achievement because Italians are now considered white by those in charge of determining who is white, though in a previous century Italians were considered olive-skinned foreigners and not white at all. But retroactively, Italians have been grandfathered in so that Italians who were not white while they lived, are white now, and therefore the pizza they invented is a white male achievement, by retroactive application of the white label, which is done by the people in charge of figuring out who is white.

The Chinese invented the toothbrush, but they were first mass produced by a white male from England, and therefore count as a white male acheivement:

Toothbrush - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And why is the toothbrush a white male achievement and not a Chinese achievement? Because things invented in ancient China but never mass produced and used to their full potential until white males knew about them count as white male achievements.

For example, gun powder is a white male achievement. While it is true that Chinese invented gunpowder, the Chinese used gunpowder for harmless fireworks for hundreds of years, and it never occurred to them it could be better utilized to kill people, sink ships, and knock stuff down. It took the ingenuity of a white male to figure that out, followed by the eagerness and enthusiasm of millions of white males who used gunpowder to kill each other, sink each other's ships, and knock each other's stuff down. The Chinese were clueless to this development until white males marched into their country and started killing them with gunpowder weapons, sinking their "junks" (that's Chinese for "ship") and knocking their ancient and obsolete stuff down.

Another white male achievement: the discovery of America. People from Asia walked over to the Americas over a land bridge between Russia and Alaska some 20,000 years ago, and became what are now called "Native Americans." But America wasn't "discovered" until 1492 when white male Christopher Columbus came here. So really, everything that happened in America before Columbus got here may be interesting to archaeologists, but it is not taught in "American history" since white males had nothing to do with it.

I don't believe Italians are white. They certainly are not as white as the Irish.
That cant be right. The Irish were not considered white until they were awarded honorary white status here in the US. Before that they were considered the "******* of europe".

Thats not giving me a good picture of what you consider perfect features. Wilt had sex with more women than you and he doesnt look like Clint eastwood or Donnie Osmond

I don't believe Italians are white. They certainly are not as white as the Irish.

Thats not giving me a good picture of what you consider perfect features. Wilt had sex with more women than you and he doesnt look like Clint eastwood or Donnie Osmond

Wilt had a lot more money than I plus he was a very visible top professional athlete. He didn't need to be good looking to get that kind of attention. Having that many sexual encounters isn't all that desirable after the fact. I can only remember the names of a few of them.

If you are exceptionally good looking or have a lot of money or public acclaim you are attractive. The proof can be how many times you get asked to have sex. In the end it means nothing. Many years later it isn't even fond memories. I doubt Wilt looks back like it was a big deal either.

Aren't you a black woman? I don't expect you to get it. I never found blacks especially attractive either. Been with a few though. The skin, hair, facial and body features were off putting.

Aren't you a black woman? I don't expect you to get it. I never found blacks especially attractive either. Been with a few though. The skin, hair, facial and body features were off putting.
No. I'm a Black man so I get it more than most. I dont look at all like Clint Eastwood or Donnie Osmond and I have had a quite a few sexually encounters with women from every race and almost every country. I find Black women to be the most attractive and women from other races have said they find Black men more attractive than any other race.

No. I'm a Black man so I get it more than most. I dont look at all like Clint Eastwood or Donnie Osmond and I have had a quite a few sexually encounters with women from every race and almost every country. I find Black women to be the most attractive and women from other races have said they find Black men more attractive than any other race.

MeControlMediumUserTile

There is a very small recent pic. I'm purposely looking grim in it as I used the pic as part of a job I was doing at the time collecting past due accounts.

The shades are because I was in Hawaii at the time on my hotel penthouse deck and the sun was very bright. I was also in Honolulu that week to watch My Seahawks QB, Matt Hasselbeck, in the Pro Bowl. Sadly something came up and I missed the game. Business before pleasure.

Blackrook wants White Male Appreciation Month during the same as LGBT Pride Month. How delicious! :lol:
agreed.

:lmao:

"And after all this time
I just hope you understand
Sometimes the clothes
Do not make the man

I'll hold on to my freedom
May not be what you want from me
Just the way it's got to be
Lose the face now
I've got to live"

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
I hereby declare, with all the authority vested in me by "white privilege", that June is to be known as White Male Appreciation Month.

So let's think of all the contributions made to society by white males.

No one knows for sure who invented the pizza, but it was probably a white male of Italian descent. It is possible that brown people who lived in ancient days ate food that looked somewhat like a pizza, but what brown people did before white people were around does not really concern us.

History of pizza - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So pizza counts as a white male achievement because Italians are now considered white by those in charge of determining who is white, though in a previous century Italians were considered olive-skinned foreigners and not white at all. But retroactively, Italians have been grandfathered in so that Italians who were not white while they lived, are white now, and therefore the pizza they invented is a white male achievement, by retroactive application of the white label, which is done by the people in charge of figuring out who is white.

The Chinese invented the toothbrush, but they were first mass produced by a white male from England, and therefore count as a white male acheivement:

Toothbrush - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And why is the toothbrush a white male achievement and not a Chinese achievement? Because things invented in ancient China but never mass produced and used to their full potential until white males knew about them count as white male achievements.

For example, gun powder is a white male achievement. While it is true that Chinese invented gunpowder, the Chinese used gunpowder for harmless fireworks for hundreds of years, and it never occurred to them it could be better utilized to kill people, sink ships, and knock stuff down. It took the ingenuity of a white male to figure that out, followed by the eagerness and enthusiasm of millions of white males who used gunpowder to kill each other, sink each other's ships, and knock each other's stuff down. The Chinese were clueless to this development until white males marched into their country and started killing them with gunpowder weapons, sinking their "junks" (that's Chinese for "ship") and knocking their ancient and obsolete stuff down.

Another white male achievement: the discovery of America. People from Asia walked over to the Americas over a land bridge between Russia and Alaska some 20,000 years ago, and became what are now called "Native Americans." But America wasn't "discovered" until 1492 when white male Christopher Columbus came here. So really, everything that happened in America before Columbus got here may be interesting to archaeologists, but it is not taught in "American history" since white males had nothing to do with it.
Oh gee let me tell you. I got sooo excited about being white after reading this.

You should be proud... without white people we'd all be running around the jungle in loin cloths eating shrubbery.
It's such a dumb thing to be proud of. I mean I don't really understand race pride of any kind, but being proud to be white especially is dumb. I mean there's just so many white people in the world and a lot of them - especially in the south - are just dumb degenerates that have done absolutely nothing to advance mankind. It's such a false sense of pride. People need to be judged on an individual basis. Being a born a certain race is nothing to be excited about. It isn't at all an accomplishment.
Thank you for admitting that. Now admit that being proud of being black, Hispanic, or LGBT is also dumb, and my work here is done.
I sort of see the appeal in taking pride in one's race if you are a minority in a country with a dominant race. If a white person is born in China, I can see the appeal in being proud of being white. I do take pride in my Irish heritage, but not being white because I live in the USA. Any white person taking pride in being white in America or Europe is just an idiot. The same logic would apply to an African living in Africa.

Culture also plays a role in this. Many Mexican Americans are proud to be Mexican because it is also apart of their culture. White culture in the west on the other hand, is just a bunch of bullshit.

So, it's fine for EVERYONE in America to be proud of their heritage, EXCEPT White People for being White.

Fucking incredible.

If I went back in time, even 6 months, and told people that lefties would be saying this crap in the future, they would dismiss me as a right wing partisan hack.

White Culture in the West is not bullshit.

You are STARTING from the point that everything and anything the Right does is wrong, and then saying any stupid shit that you have to in order to "justify" it.

And the lies just keep getting thinner and thinner, and the mob just keeps getting more and more angry if someone has the nerve to call them on their bullshit.

Is this the month that Jungle Bunnies thank white people for bringing them over here and turning them into Porch Monkeys?

Oh gee let me tell you. I got sooo excited about being white after reading this.

You should be proud... without white people we'd all be running around the jungle in loin cloths eating shrubbery.
It's such a dumb thing to be proud of. I mean I don't really understand race pride of any kind, but being proud to be white especially is dumb. I mean there's just so many white people in the world and a lot of them - especially in the south - are just dumb degenerates that have done absolutely nothing to advance mankind. It's such a false sense of pride. People need to be judged on an individual basis. Being a born a certain race is nothing to be excited about. It isn't at all an accomplishment.
Thank you for admitting that. Now admit that being proud of being black, Hispanic, or LGBT is also dumb, and my work here is done.
I sort of see the appeal in taking pride in one's race if you are a minority in a country with a dominant race. If a white person is born in China, I can see the appeal in being proud of being white. I do take pride in my Irish heritage, but not being white because I live in the USA. Any white person taking pride in being white in America or Europe is just an idiot. The same logic would apply to an African living in Africa.

Culture also plays a role in this. Many Mexican Americans are proud to be Mexican because it is also apart of their culture. White culture in the west on the other hand, is just a bunch of bullshit.

So, it's fine for EVERYONE in America to be proud of their heritage, EXCEPT White People for being White.

Fucking incredible.

If I went back in time, even 6 months, and told people that lefties would be saying this crap in the future, they would dismiss me as a right wing partisan hack.

White Culture in the West is not bullshit.

You are STARTING from the point that everything and anything the Right does is wrong, and then saying any stupid shit that you have to in order to "justify" it.

And the lies just keep getting thinner and thinner, and the mob just keeps getting more and more angry if someone has the nerve to call them on their bullshit.
No one said you cant be proud of your heritage. Just dont expect other people to applaud you on celebrating your racism.

Forum List

Back