White House won't comment on Rove Leak

A

archangel

But Bush spokesman Scott McClellan wouldn't repeat the claims monday in the face of Rove's own lawyer,Robert Luskin,acknowledging the potential operative,spoke to Matthew Cooper of Time Magazine,one of the reporters who disclosed Valerie Plame's name......

www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2005/7/11/220435.shmtl
if link fails go to www.newsmax.com/ scroll down to story
Well Boys and Girls IMO-I truly believe GW should have dropped Carl Rove long ago...he has been taking GW down the wrong road for some time now...from the illegal Immigration issue with Mexico...to the CAFTA fiasco,Social Security fiasco,outsourcing of US jobs,and preferred treatment and free trade agreements with our arch enemy communist China...just to name a few of Carls babies................ :mad:

archangel said:
But Bush spokesman Scott McClellan wouldn't repeat the claims monday in the face of Rove's own lawyer,Robert Luskin,acknowledging the potential operative,spoke to Matthew Cooper of Time Magazine,one of the reporters who disclosed Valerie Plame's name......

www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2005/7/11/220435.shmtl

Well Boys and Girls IMO-I truly believe GW should have dropped Carl Rove long ago...he has been taking GW down the wrong road for some time now...from the illegal Immigration issue with Mexico...to the CAFTA fiasco,Social Security fiasco,outsourcing of US jobs,and preferred treatment and free trade agreements with our arch enemy communist China...just to name a few of Carls babies................ :mad:

Well he did do a good job helping Bush get re-elected.....Rove's policies aside I smell blood in the water and the Liberal sharks are circling desiring to get rid of any of Bush's close circle of support. For that reason alone I hope they all choke on this as well.

Bonnie said:
Well he did do a good job helping Bush get re-elected.....Rove's policies aside I smell blood in the water and the Liberal sharks are circling desiring to get rid of any of Bush's close circle of support. For that reason alone I hope they all choke on this as well.

Carl did not get GW elected the second time around it was the Christian right,Swift boat vets and true conservatives...Carl is a thorn in GW's side and should step down..regardless of the loyalty GW has for him...sorry...sad but true!

archangel said:
Carl did not get GW elected the second time around it was the Christian right,Swift boat vets and true conservatives...Carl is a thorn in GW's side and should step down..regardless of the loyalty GW has for him...sorry...sad but true!

I have to agree. He's consistently been a favorite target of the lefties. However, getting rid of him will only make a target out of someone else.

Who's next? :death:

GunnyL said:
I have to agree. He's consistently been a favorite target of the lefties. However, getting rid of him will only make a target out of someone else.

Who's next? :death:

however a new target is harder to shoot...familiarity breeds contempt...so why keep a easy target onboard?

As a liberal, I hope the White House continues to circle the wagons to protect Rove. Because it will merely make them look like hypocrites.
Bush himself has stated that he will not tolerate leaks in his administration. He wants them identified and brought to justice.
Even if Rove did not name Valerie Plume, he leaked information. His aides and lawyers admit it. If the White House makes an exception for Rove, or even fights for him, what does that do to Bush's credibility?

Gabriella84 said:
As a liberal, I hope the White House continues to circle the wagons to protect Rove. Because it will merely make them look like hypocrites.
Bush himself has stated that he will not tolerate leaks in his administration. He wants them identified and brought to justice.
Even if Rove did not name Valerie Plume, he leaked information. His aides and lawyers admit it. If the White House makes an exception for Rove, or even fights for him, what does that do to Bush's credibility?

This is the first time I cannot argue with you or dish you...well thought out in a logical manner...kudos!

Gabriella84 said:

wow! You sound pretty damn sure Rove is guilty. Perhaps you better hop a plane to Washington, I'm sure the Federal Investigation would love to see the damning evidence that you have no doubt uncovered. Way to go!

Forum List

Back