White house warns of cliff... That they created

JRK

Feb 27, 2011
Adding 3-500 billion to GWB baseline... Done
Blame that on GWB.... done
Go 4 years and allow it to add 6% each year with no new budget... Done

Here we are and some how the GOP and GWB is getting blamed
This so up side down where do I start?

Its a big show. We're going over the cliff because its the best deal for both parties. It raises taxes on everyone, and cuts entitlements and defense. That is the best outcome for both parties, who will whine and whine, but not give in on anything.

WTF did you assholes do on 11-6?

there was no one who could beat the lies the media and BHO have repeated for 4 years
no-one
this mess is to big for any one to fix now

Its a big show. We're going over the cliff because its the best deal for both parties. It raises taxes on everyone, and cuts entitlements and defense. That is the best outcome for both parties, who will whine and whine, but not give in on anything.

Yep, lets cut defense at a time when the
The middle east is the most unstable since the 1970's.
China and Russia are building massive military and working against us.

Sounds like a damn good idea to me. :eusa_boohoo:

Good

When did the Middle East become American?

Good

well we know you have no job and have no idea as to what a higher tax rate will do to the middle class and the "wealthy" as well

For the most part, the folks in the middle east aren't shooting at us, just each other.

they have not, but there are some who want to kill you and I
I like my freedom and if you would read our constitution defense of this country is an item the govt is mandated to do, well fare is not

Same time the Mexicans did dude!

For the most part, the folks in the middle east aren't shooting at us, just each other.

well in Iraq we killed most of the bad guys
in Afgahn were trying to do the same there

Iran is going to in time do bad
Egypt is a mess
Syria, same

Not sure what your missing here, but yes there are some over there who want to kill all of us

They turn on each other when we are not there. True story.

Look 9-11
USS cole
in just a few weeks ago there was the events in the middle east in which sovereign US soil was attacked and 4 Americans murdered
cutting our budgets must include the military also I agree
But those cuts need to be in step with making sure we do not lose the support out troops deserve and this country has a mandate to provide
Cutting the military is not the same as cutting the amount of un earned capital we are giving away by the trillions to people who are able to work

Helping those who cannot help them selves is one thing

Look 9-11
USS cole
in just a few weeks ago there was the events in the middle east in which sovereign US soil was attacked and 4 Americans murdered
But those cuts need to be in step with making sure we do not lose the support out troops deserve and this country has a mandate to provide
Cutting the military is not the same as cutting the amount of un earned capital we are giving away by the trillions to people who are able to work

Everybody gets to sacrifice. Everybody.

Using scare tactics is beneath you or at least I thought it was.

Lie. A handful of guys in congress created it.

really?
congress has not done a budget other than the GOP in 4 years
In the 2009 fiscal year — the last of George W. Bush’s presidency — federal spending rose by 17.9% from $2.98 trillion to $3.52 trillion.” This is inaccurate for two reasons: first, as Nutting notes in a separate chart, Obama was responsible for $140 billion in stimulus spending in 2009. Therefore, insinuating that the 2009 deficit was garnered entirely under President Bush’s watch is misleading.

Second, and related, Nutting fails to place blame for a number of other spending items President Obama signed into law on the President, particularly those from the $410 billion H.R. 1105, the Omnibus Appropriations Act, 2009. This Act, signed into law by President Obama on March 11, 2009, included the following:

this does not include the lasdt 50% of tarp BHO got in Jan 2009
Correcting the media on Obama’s spending record… again « Hot Air
Bush would request the second $350B from Congress if President-Elect Obama asked for it.
President-Elect Obama asked for it, and he got it. Tim Geithner, who could not do his own taxes and who, as a regulator, did nothing about the Libor scandal, would have all $700B to play with.

Read more: Articles: Why Blame Obama?

Look 9-11
USS cole

Those events are not scare tactics
they really happened
you might think differently about all of this if you were one of those sacrificing it all to protect you
just the facts

Look 9-11
USS cole

JRK is a habitual liar

Forum List

Back