White House warns Netanyahu that 'occupation must end'

Being loyal to ally's, should not be done un-conditionally.

Then why is Obama unconditionally giving arab allies fighters and training to fly them. ?
Saudi Arabia is Americas oldest and closest Ally in the ME, plus OIL..That's why Israel can't get away with destroying the Palestinians and demand a two state solution...

Yet they sent terrorists to mass murder 3,000 innocent unarmed Americans. Hardly an ally in most Americans eyes, and they still refuse to allow American military personnel to dress freely when they are training their pilots. Why do the royal family in Saudi talk dowen to the American president if they are allies, seeing him as a slave.
Post a link for your lying assertions that Saudi Arabia sent terrorists...Do you ever tell the truth, scumbag?

Will this do

http://www.911memorial.org/faq-about-911

Fifteen of the 19 terrorists were from Saudi Arabia. Two were from the United Arab
Emirates, one was from Lebanon, and one was from Egypt.
Of course it doesn't do, you claimed Saudi Arabia sent them, liar!

Then why is Obama unconditionally giving arab allies fighters and training to fly them. ?
Saudi Arabia is Americas oldest and closest Ally in the ME, plus OIL..That's why Israel can't get away with destroying the Palestinians and demand a two state solution...

Yet they sent terrorists to mass murder 3,000 innocent unarmed Americans. Hardly an ally in most Americans eyes, and they still refuse to allow American military personnel to dress freely when they are training their pilots. Why do the royal family in Saudi talk dowen to the American president if they are allies, seeing him as a slave.
Post a link for your lying assertions that Saudi Arabia sent terrorists...Do you ever tell the truth, scumbag?

Will this do

http://www.911memorial.org/faq-about-911

Fifteen of the 19 terrorists were from Saudi Arabia. Two were from the United Arab
Emirates, one was from Lebanon, and one was from Egypt.
Of course it doesn't do, you claimed Saudi Arabia sent them, liar!

Then who did send them America or Japan because it certainly wasn't Israel. The 9/11 memorial site tells you they were Saudis

I bet they're shaking in their boots.

what an embarrassment he acts like thug/child

Yeah. What's he going to do... hold his breath until he turns blue? Obama is such a joke. :)
He'll probably allow the UN to vote for a full membership of a Palestinian state to the 1967 Green Line...

Which is illegal so will never get of the ground, because then the UN will be forced to vote on every nations borders and set them for the nations. Now I wonder if they will put Canada's border 100 miles south and Mexico's border 100 miles north ?

Forum List

Back