White House turns to making threats as Obamacare enrollments stall

Where are the 93 million Americans who were supposed to lose their employer-sponsored health insurance you all promised us would happen by the end of 2014 2015?

I thought Republicans kept their promises...

Tic toc! Time's a-wasting!
67% of group plan holders..according to the national registry ..supposed to be next year sometime.....unless they extended implimentation again.
Oh. So it wasn't 2014 as originally claimed. And now it isn't 2015 as amended? You are moving it back to 2016?

This reminds me of those End-of-the-World preachers.

"I forgot to carry the one when I did the math."
Well, here we are at the end of 2016. Where are the 93 million who were supposed to be thrown off their employer's insurance?

if all states had carried the Medicaid gap, as the ACA intended, then costs would not have gone up so much to adjust for them not being covered....more people would have insurance including the healthy ones....bringing costs down....for all policies....

Where are the 93 million Americans who were supposed to lose their employer-sponsored health insurance you all promised us would happen by the end of 2014 2015?

67% of group plan holders..according to the national registry ..supposed to be next year sometime.....unless they extended implimentation again.
Oh. So it wasn't 2014 as originally claimed. And now it isn't 2015 as amended? You are moving it back to 2016?

Well, here we are at the end of 2016. Where are the 93 million who were supposed to be thrown off their employer's insurance?
Won't happen now.

Too many insurance companies bailed on Obamacare.

Obamacare reduces the deficit, through its medicare savings.

you are not paying a dime more in taxes for it.

most people who were unable to get health insurance are happy with it.

I can understand why someone who only had catastrophic insurance is unhappy with full coverage.

Deductibles are high for some people, because they chose the high deductible instead of a lower deductible plan....they made this choice.

I would never do that...even at my husband's work where we have 3 choices on our deductibles, at our age, we do not choose the plan with the highest deductibles....we pay the higher premium upfront.

For the last 100 years, if you get your insurance through your employer, it has been subsidized by the US Federal government, through the tax write off they enacted at the bequest of employers, for their portion of what they paid in insurance costs for their employees....

those that did not have insurance and worked, were actually subsidizing YOUR employer benefit, while they went with no insurance at all.

"Obamacare reduces the deficit, through its medicare savings."

Source this.

"Deductibles are high for some people, because they chose the high deductible instead of a lower deductible plan....they made this choice."

They choose the Bronze Plans because they are the least expensive and it's all they can afford in most cases.
Does it help them ? No.
The person who can only afford the Bronze Plans CANNOT afford $ 7150 max out pocket....and if they didn't read the fine print and happened to buy a plan with aggregate deductibles they will pay $14300 before heir plan pays ANYTHING.
The ACA is a shit sandwich, sorry.

Won't happen now.

Too many insurance companies bailed on Obamacare.
That has NOTHING to do with employer-sponsored health insurance.

So where are the 93 million who were supposed to be thrown off their employer's insurance?

For THREE YEARS you have been promising this would happen.

It was supposed to happen in 2014. Then you said 2015. Then you said 2016.

Were you counting on me forgetting?

As I've said.

The only winners in the ACA are those the rest of us subsidize. The rest of us will be paying for out benefits, plus theirs.

That POS should never have been passed and we have the Dems to thank for another entitlement that we taxpayers are getting hosed to pay for.
John Roberts. Makes you wonder what they blackmailed him with.

Either way, he is the Benedict Arnold

All they ever want is more free shit. Leeches.
The real reason a democracy/republic cannot survive fools. Hence the reason the founding fathers did not put voting as a right. As a result of the losers on the left pushing the myth that it is suppose to be a right, we have large blocks of pure ignorance pulling levers.

How easy it is to lie to fucking morons who believe there is a such thing as "free stuff."

Country is done. Writing is on the wall. The one piece of joy I take is the suffering the ignorant left wing morons will endure as a result of their godless treachery.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back