The GOP of the 21st Century is so all over the place, Dante thought it would be a public service to

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
The GOP of the 21st Century is so all over the place, so Dante thought it would be a public service to put it into perspective with music, lyrics, and a few comments

Following the GOP of late

First there is a mountain, then there is no mountain, then there is
First there is a mountain, then there is no mountain, then there is

So, they love and adore Reagan, but then they rage against everything he did during his years in office as opposed to what he said in his speeches...

must I go on?

There is a whole new breed of Christian walking and talking. THIS generation and we HAVE the power.

Just watch THIS generation as we TAKE OUR place.

Love that song. It was in the soundtrack to Guardians of the Galaxy.

Reagan was for accountability....NOT stupid foolish abolishment at all cost no matter how much it would hurt this country.

He supported science, infrastructure and education....

he's the father of the international space station

Somehow the loserterian movement that has highjacked the republican party uses him as some model of a president that hates government.lol!!!!! Maybe huge government but not accountable government by any scratch of the imagination.

The Confederacy's most famous general and his great battles:

Cornpone's Disaster
Cornpone's Misjudgment
Cornpone's Catastrophe
Cornpone's Humiliation

There is a whole new breed of Christian walking and talking. THIS generation and we HAVE the power.

Talks about a new breed of Christian and using a song written by an Orthodox Jew.

You could buy that kind of screw up.

31 governors, most state legislature and the House and Senate. The GOP is indeed all over the place.

and growing at every election, but the lame stream media downplays this as much as possible, the MSM/LSM hates Republicans and Conservatism as much as we despise their "HATE AMERICA" first crowd. :up:

Reagan was for accountability....NOT stupid foolish abolishment at all cost no matter how much it would hurt this country.

He supported science, infrastructure and education....

he's the father of the international space station

Somehow the loserterian movement that has highjacked the republican party uses him as some model of a president that hates government.lol!!!!! Maybe huge government but not accountable government by any scratch of the imagination.
I don't know which Reagan you are speaking of but surely not President Ronald Reagan, the education loan killing president....

Talks about a new breed of Christian and using a song written by an Orthodox Jew.

You could buy that kind of screw up.

The Christians love to buddy up to the Jews, but the feeling is not mutual from the Jews.....

31 governors, most state legislature and the House and Senate. The GOP is indeed all over the place.

and growing at every election, but the lame stream media downplays this as much as possible, the MSM/LSM hates Republicans and Conservatism as much as we despise their "HATE AMERICA" first crowd. :up:

Wildman,

It is common knowledge that it is the conservatives that actually hate America while wrapping themselves in the flag...
You hate the government you elect,
You hate any american who is not like yourselves,
The measure of patriotism is 'will you look after your fellow american if he falls?' Conservatives have a let them die attitude
It was conservatives who booed a american soldier when he was gay in the 2012 primaries

A society is judge on how it treats its weakest and most vulnerable, the conservatives like you don't want to look after them, you call it stealing. You don't want to support a stronger society, an American society but want individualism.

So don't say 'HATE AMERICA', you are the one trying make America weak.

A society should be judged on it's strength, not it's weakness. As long as Democrats champion weakness and government dependency, the GOP will be all over the place.

A society should be judged on it's strength, not it's weakness. As long as Democrats champion weakness and government dependency, the GOP will be all over the place.
Believe me, we want to cut off Red Conservative states from the trough and stop right wingers from so much welfare and food stamps, I think they would rather starve than work. They won't even go to school.

Believe me, we want to cut off Red Conservative states from the trough and stop right wingers from so much welfare and food stamps, I think they would rather starve than work. They won't even go to school.
Good, let's cut back on welfare and food stamps. We can be bi-partisan on this.

Forum List

Back