White House staff 'relocated' after pro-Palestinian rioters damage anti-scale fencing, hurl objects at cops

It's an insurrection instigated by Biden's words on the Middle East situation. Federal property is damaged and police are injured! Someone needs to form a congressional committee investigation!
The real instigators of this sort of thing are mostly hucksters or subversives and they very seldom show up at the events but are safe at some country club hustling gullible rich folks for money to carry on'' the cause.''

It's an insurrection instigated by Biden's words on the Middle East situation. Federal property is damaged and police are injured! Someone needs to form a congressional committee investigation!
The real instigators of this sort of thing are mostly hucksters or subversives and they very seldom show up at the events but are safe at some country club hustling gullible rich folks for money to carry on'' the cause.''
war at the white house

They did this on Trump in the WH. Yet, no penalty as they were working FOR the Deep State Obiden cabal.

Thats’s how bad things are. I don’t see any hope anything improves in 2024.Do you think they are suddenly going to say “We’ve gone too far” and stop being Criminals harrassing opposition. They want CHAOS. All of it.

getting nasty at the white house. even there own side is turning against them. toss them in jail cops.
Both sides have legitimate complaints in this issue. Don't think Democrats support one side over the other. Republicans can support both sides too. I don't support Hamas but I understand the so-called Palestinians not wanting to live in an open air prison , as well as Israel's right to exist. Compromise is the only solution. There can be no compromise as long as Hamas is in the picture , they have vowed to destroy Israel.

A classic example of dipshit on dipshit crime. Fuck those Hamas baby killers. MAGA
You said a whole lot more than you should have. You exposed yourself as the hateful bigot you are.

By all means , blow this all out of proportion. Sorry , not going to bite.

Both sides have legitimate complaints in this issue. Don't think Democrats support one side over the other. Republicans can support both sides too. I don't support Hamas but I understand the so-called Palestinians not wanting to live in an open air prison , as well as Israel's right to exist. Compromise is the only solution. There can be no compromise as long as Hamas is in the picture , they have vowed to destroy Israel.
the palestinians put hamas in control. israel has a right to stick up for its self.

Forum List

Back