Jan. 6 Protestors Allegedly Met With White House Staff and Members of Congress in Advance, Were Promised Pardons

So there isn't anyone talking with members of the select committee? It's all just a hoax.

That the story you're sticking with skippy?
What???................Rolling Stone is for people with burned out brain cells who still think it is 1969....lolololl

Let's burn a few brain cells.......................Some people agreed to storm the joint and get a pardon..............................LOLOLOLOL

Use a brain cell and analyze that

why can't u just believe what you are told ?

you are so worrisome to the liars in charge..

:)

Ooooh, “The organizers “…So ominous….What a load of crap…Might as well say anonymous sources…Made up bs.

"Made up bs."

Here, do this good poster 'j-mac', rather than peremptorily terming all of the news coverage about the January 6th attack on the Capitol and it's defending police as just "bs"...... google up Business Insider's searchable data-base on the nearly 700 arrestees. Do a little due diligence. You should come away with a better idea of who has been charged with what.

In the meantime, the rest of the forum will await to see if there is some there...there, on this recent reportage on communications and promises of pardons with, by, and from people within the government.

Time will tell. The cake bakes.

You idiot...they didn't meet with protesters they met with rally organizers...why do you twist words right in broad daylight?....
Oh… you mean the protesters who went directly from the rally to the Capitol as directed during the rally? :uhoh3:
The words are fine. It’s your brain that’s twisted.

Is the rape reporting they did at the U of Virginia included in the "Media Bias/Fact Check?
Because Rolling Stone wound up paying out a whole lot of money to the students they
slandered and lied about there in their fake rape allegations.

You know these things you allege with absolutely NO evidence or documentation can easily be
debunked through some perfunctory searching.
They’re simply reporting on who is talking to the committee and about what. Are you saying no one is talking to the committee because it’s RS reporting it?

Wow.

Here is the report on Variety. It's a shortened version:

Jan. 6 Protestors Allegedly Met With White House Staff and Members of Congress in Advance, Were Promised Pardons

Here is the whole report from Rolling Stone Magazine.

A bombshell report from Variety’s sister publication Rolling Stone alleges that organizers of the Jan. 6 protests, which escalated to violence when Trump supporters stormed the U.S. Capitol, met numerous times with White House staff and members of Congress to strategize in the days prior.

At least three organizers of the Stop the Steal rally are speaking with the House panel investigating the riot, with one saying that Rep. Paul Gosar (R-AZ) even promised them a “blanket pardon” in advance.

“Our impression was that it was a done deal,” the organizer said. “That he’d spoken to the president about it in the Oval … in a meeting about pardons and that our names came up. They were working on submitting the paperwork and getting members of the House Freedom Caucus to sign on as a show of support.”

According to the organizers, the representatives that spoke with the organizers or sent high-level staffers to join also included Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO), Rep. Mo Brooks (R-AL), Rep. Madison Cawthorn (R-NC), Rep. Andy Biggs (R-AZ) and Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX).

Two of the three organizers also said they interacted with members of Trump’s team, including former White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows.

As for why these organizers are speaking to the House panel? “It’s so important is that — despite Republicans refusing to participate … this commission’s all we got as far as being able to uncover the truth about what happened at the Capitol that day. It’s clear that a lot of bad actors set out to cause chaos…They made us all look like shit.”
And yet NO evidence of any such meetings were discovered by the FBI, go figure, who to believe the FBI or a rag?

Oh… you mean the protesters who went directly from the rally to the Capitol as directed during the rally? :uhoh3:
The words are fine. It’s your brain that’s twisted.
No the rally attendants that went peacefully into the night.....the protest at the capitol was over faster than it began....faster than it takes for a BLM rioter to find his book of matches......

They’re simply reporting on who is talking to the committee and about what. Are you saying no one is talking to the committee because it’s RS reporting it?
If I read your barely legible post correctly I'm saying the editors and people at Rolling Stone are known liars
and have lost, thanks to court judgements, a lot of money due to their lies.

The reporting of Rolling Stone is suspect to say the least and tainted by their political biases.

Is the rape reporting they did at the U of Virginia included in the "Media Bias/Fact Check?
Because Rolling Stone wound up paying out a whole lot of money to the students they
slandered and lied about there in their fake rape allegations.

You know these things you allege with absolutely NO evidence or documentation can easily be
debunked through some perfunctory searching.
Touche' !!!

But that was in 2014.....and they've learned their lesson! That's what lawsuits are suppose to accomplish.

And for Rolling Stone, which was founded in 1967 and has been one of the pre-eminent outlets for investigative and alternative journalism — its writers have included Hunter S. Thompson, Tom Wolfe and Matt Taibbi — the case delivers a painful blow to its reputation and legacy.

After the verdict, Rolling Stone released a statement that said in part: “In our desire to present this complicated issue from the perspective of a survivor, we overlooked reporting paths and made journalistic mistakes that we are committed to never making again. We deeply regret these missteps and sincerely apologize to anyone hurt by them, including Ms. Eramo
.”

My God Dana. Rolling Stone stories are always wrong.LOLOLOLOL

A Pardon...............You already hit 2 joints today?

Got anything better as a source? Looking in your delusional mind is edumacating
I know you got much more reliable information on facebook...

Rolling Stone has a far better relationship with the truth than Trump...

Saying that, if this is true, I see more convictions coming... Explains why they are all refusing to testify...

Meadows could be in big trouble... No pardon to save him, is he smart enough to have tied in Trump...

Trump looks like he knew and that is why he did nothing during the attack..

If Trump knew he would have been more animated being bullish but he was shocked by what he caused...

Touche' !!!

But that was in 2014.....and they've learned their lesson! That's what lawsuits are suppose to accomplish.
So you are claiming that the far left people at Rolling Stone magazine all had a "come to Jesus" revelation
because their lies cost them a lot of money some years ago? And now their ideologies don't
color their "reporting"?
Really?
:icon_rolleyes:

Their mea culpa you quoted was required by the courts who had Rolling Stone by the nuts for
their scurrilous lies and outright inventions "reporting" on rape that never happened.

Last edited:
Is that like the Democrat filth bailing the BLM Insurrectionists out of jail?

Just like the cake the left tried to bake during the Russia hoax that Nancy and her gang tried to
"bake" under the Inquisitor, good American Robert Mueller?

MacArthur's Park is melting in the dark
All the sweet, green icing flowing down
Someone left the cake out in the rain
I don't think that I can take it
'Cause it took so long to bake it
And I'll never have that recipe again
Oh no!

Here, do this good poster 'j-mac', rather than peremptorily terming all of the news coverage about the January 6th attack on the Capitol and it's defending police as just "bs"...... google up Business Insider's searchable data-base on the nearly 700 arrestees. Do a little due diligence. You should come away with a better idea of who has been charged with what.

In the meantime, the rest of the forum will await to see if there is some there...there, on this recent reportage on communications and promises of pardons with, by, and from people within the government.

Oh see, you thought you’d give me homework? Funny.

Look, I have never said that those who broke the law shouldn’t face charges…I don’t support what went on Jan 6…but I don’t think it rises to insurrection either….

Forum List

Back