White House Slams 'The View' For Pushing Conspiracy Theory About Melania Trump

Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg would not recognize a nice lady if they saw one. They are truly dispicable bitches. What a waste of air time.

I just saw a segment on this story on Inside Edition. Seems that because Melania looked a lot shorter, some out there are saying that proves it's a body double.

Only problem is..................when she was photographed, she wasn't wearing her monster high heels, she was wearing tennis shoes. I think her high heels add about 4 inches to her height.

I just saw a segment on this story on Inside Edition. Seems that because Melania looked a lot shorter, some out there are saying that proves it's a body double.

Only problem is..................when she was photographed, she wasn't wearing her monster high heels, she was wearing tennis shoes. I think her high heels add about 4 inches to her height.
I wouldn’t be surprised if she wears 5 inch heels. And how they didn’t recognize her shoes, amazes me. They study everything about her. Seriously think they might be jealous of her looks, the way they go on.

But, then again, there are posters on here who are using photoshopped "proof" that Michelle Obama was a man.

There's always gonna be dirty tricks on either side.

But, then again, there are posters on here who are using photoshopped "proof" that Michelle Obama was a man.

There's always gonna be dirty tricks on either side.
But you have to admit the press goes after Melania constantly. Different than here.

"The Fake News photoshopped pictures of Melania, then propelled conspiracy theories that it’s actually not her by my side in Alabama and other places. They are only getting more deranged with time!" - President Trump

"The Fake News photoshopped pictures of Melania, then propelled conspiracy theories that it’s actually not her by my side in Alabama and other places. They are only getting more deranged with time!" - President Trump

Apparently, even Trump is too stupid to know that the reason his wife looked so short wasn't because it was photoshopped, it was because she was wearing tennis shoes (flat soled shoes), instead of her customary 5 inch stiletto heels.

Again.....................there is nothing to see here. The reason she looked different was because she was wearing tennis shoes.

It's almost as stupid as claiming that Michelle Obama is actually a dude.

If there is a phony Melenia in the White House, she'll be right at home with the other phonies.

Forum List

Back