White House nightlife under investigation

after what you fuckers did for the last 8 years
hypocrite much?

btw, bitch, he's already been shown more respect from the right than you assholes gave Bush, i didnt see anyone pelting his limo with eggs on inaugeration day

Slow down Dive ... I can't rep you for a bit ... LOL.

This is true ... the petty shit comes from both sides, just this time because of so many conservatives deciding to support Obama they waited a bit longer, but it's still the same old petty shit.
the biggest problem is Obama is doing the same shit that pissed us off when Bush did it
and these morons bitched like hell when Bush did it, yet they applaud Obama for the same fucked up shit

Yep ... and it's pissing me off more, mainly because I supported Dems for so long only to find out they really aren't any different. Of course there has been a lot of evidence to show this, but this time it's impossible for anyone with a brain to rationalize.

Well I guess he will stop the entertaining when he realises the Republicans hes trying to butter up are just not going to do whats right and help clean up the mess they made.

Although I'm sure it's just a coincidence that we didn't start having any problems until Democrats took control of congress? LOL

Wow, 4 pages and no one's quoted Marie Antoinette yet. :lol:
you beat me to it! As soon as I opened the thread and began reading, she is all I could think of. I am sure it was completly her fault for the down fall of her country too!
I am not sure how Michelle would look in those style of dresses though and the wigs! Next we will have to pay for her to neck and back rehab, ah the humanity!

If Obama is buying $100 steaks every night, isn't he supporting the beef industry? You guys always complain dems never do that enough!
its imported from Japan
sure because you know they have a booming beef industry in Japan!!

hypocrite much?

btw, bitch, he's already been shown more respect from the right than you assholes gave Bush, i didnt see anyone pelting his limo with eggs on inaugeration day

This is true ... the petty shit comes from both sides, just this time because of so many conservatives deciding to support Obama they waited a bit longer, but it's still the same old petty shit.
the biggest problem is Obama is doing the same shit that pissed us off when Bush did it
and these morons bitched like hell when Bush did it, yet they applaud Obama for the same fucked up shit
I don't think I complained about what Bush was eating once while he was in office. I might have bitched about all the time he was spending with his cattle in Texas/western white house but never about the parties he had or what he ate.

Is this what you expected in your new president?

had heard about the $100/per pund beef but parties everynight while the country is suffering... What about all of those people who are waiting for him to pay their mortage and fill their tanks with gas?

The secret radical muslim and fake birth certificate investigations not working out for you, so you're moving onto to investigating dinner entrees?

I could get used to this. It like a return to the tamer 1990s when all republicans could muster the strength to investigate were blowjobs, and hilarious fantasies of hillary murdering vince foster.

carry on! :clap2:

you beat me to it! As soon as I opened the thread and began reading, she is all I could think of. I am sure it was completly her fault for the down fall of her country too!
I am not sure how Michelle would look in those style of dresses though and the wigs! Next we will have to pay for her to neck and back rehab, ah the humanity!

If Obama is buying $100 steaks every night, isn't he supporting the beef industry? You guys always complain dems never do that enough!
its imported from Japan
google kobe beef
:rolleyes:

I don't think I complained about what Bush was eating once while he was in office. I might have bitched about all the time he was spending with his cattle in Texas/western white house but never about the parties he had or what he ate.
way to completely miss the point

Given that this entire thread is predicated on a lie, I am happy to see that it has drifted into nothing more than the same old arguments we usually have.

Given that this entire thread is predicated on a lie, I am happy to see that it has drifted into nothing more than the same old arguments we usually have.
how is it a lie?
did he not serve Kobe Beef?

Is this what you expected in your new president?

had heard about the $100/per pund beef but parties everynight while the country is suffering... What about all of those people who are waiting for him to pay their mortage and fill their tanks with gas?

The secret radical muslim and fake birth certificate investigations not working out for you, so you're moving onto to investigating dinner entrees?

I could get used to this. It like a return to the tamer 1990s when all republicans could muster the strength to investigate were blowjobs, and hilarious fantasies of hillary murdering vince foster.

carry on! :clap2:

Like I asked my 24 year old step son who is into HIP HOP,whats all the partying about --he said thats what they do

Wow, 4 pages and no one's quoted Marie Antoinette yet. :lol:

its imported from Japan

It's Kobe beef? Now THAT is just wrong. You know how they make that stuff?

Pretty sad huh?

they just wont let him have the same respect every other president got.

I dont remember ONE person talking about what Bush served as if he was doing something wrong.

Its really sad just how petty they will get in just a coulpe of weeks.
hypocrite much?

No one's waiting longer because "so many conservatives decided to support Obama." It's called giving him enough rope and keeping our mouths shut UNTIL he chokes on it.

hypocrite much?

Exactly.

its imported from Japan

They actually do. It's called kobe beef. The cattle are raised in harnesses so they don't even walk -- it toughens the muscle/meat -- and are fed some secret Japanese diet that keeps the meat lean.

I haven't touched it since I heard that.

So you admit you complained about Bush spending time with his $20 steaks? Shame on you.:lol:

Forum List

Back