White House nightlife under investigation

Its not "republicans did it too" its that he is our president and he is allowed to treat the world leaders who he has to entertain to a top notch level like all other presidents have been allowed to do.

I never stated that the President should trade in his Limo and Air Force One for a Dodge Dart and Crop Duster, all I am trying to convey is I "think" people want to see a little more fiscal responsibility and just saying "well the Republicans did it too" will only work so long.

Given that as yet nobody has presented a shred of evidence that ANYONE REAL is actually "investigating" anything, I find the premise of this thread somewhat dubious.

Its not "republicans did it too" its that he is our president and he is allowed to treat the world leaders who he has to entertain to a top notch level like all other presidents have been allowed to do.

Congressional members are not 'world leaders' and they do just fine on our dime as it were.

And, "All your profit are belong to us."

I'd get rid of that fucking limo too, and get one of those new Dodge Challengers that looks like a '72 and drive my own damned car. The secret service could just buckle the fuck up.:badgrin:

Great now you want to make the SS people have their asses on the line so you can refuse to give Obama the same protections every ohter president had?

how fair of you.

I think what Gunny was refering to, was every, or nearly every, American man's adolescent dream of owning his dream car, and being able to drive it to the limit. And I am guilty of the same, just make that a GT 40 Ford.

Pretty sad huh?

they just wont let him have the same respect every other president got.

I dont remember ONE person talking about what Bush served as if he was doing something wrong.

Its really sad just how petty they will get in just a coulpe of weeks.

No one's has gotten nor will they get more petty than you about Bush and Republicans, so put a lid on it.

I don't know who they have and have not investigated nor do I care. I like to sit on the back patio, start a fire in the pit, drink a few beers, listen to some heathen rock and roll and drink some beers on a weekend night; especially, after a hard week. If the Prez wants to do the same, I'll buy the first round of shots.

Some of you people are WAY too fucking serious and can't discuss the time of day without it being some big, political scandal.

When did Stevie Wonder become a world leader? He's not entertaining world leaders each Wednesday night, if he is, show the proof and I will not complain<as much:lol:>

This is a political site right?

Obama is president and I dont recall anyone EVER sayihng this type of shit about Bush.

I never did.

In time maybe even you will face that fact that Bush was the worst presednet this country ever had and if we react properly to that fact he will be the worst we will EVER have.

I never stated that the President should trade in his Limo and Air Force One for a Dodge Dart and Crop Duster, all I am trying to convey is I "think" people want to see a little more fiscal responsibility and just saying "well the Republicans did it too" will only work so long.

Given that as yet nobody has presented a shred of evidence that ANYONE REAL is actually "investigating" anything, I find the premise of this thread somewhat dubious.

Perhaps the word "investigating" is the wrong word, maybe conveys wrong message or image might be more appropriate.

Dodge DART? :banned03:

That draft you felt was my comment zooming over your head.

All I'm saying is that this is petty nitpicking. The Dodge Challenger thing was SUPPOSED TO BE humor.:eusa_eh:

If you want fiscal responsibility, how about we actually DO take some Iraqi oil in compensation for turning Iraq into a war zone for the Shia and Sunni instead of footing the bill entirely?

Bullshit. He can treat them as he sees fit. "Everyone else does it" as justification is lame.

I'd get rid of that fucking limo too, and get one of those new Dodge Challengers that looks like a '72 and drive my own damned car. The secret service could just buckle the fuck up.:badgrin:

Great now you want to make the SS people have their asses on the line so you can refuse to give Obama the same protections every ohter president had?

how fair of you.

I think what Gunny was refering to, was every, or nearly every, American man's adolescent dream of owning his dream car, and being able to drive it to the limit. And I am guilty of the same, just make that a GT 40 Ford.

Maybe I can have 2 cars?:eusa_angel:

Obama is president and I dont recall anyone EVER sayihng this type of shit about Bush.

I never did.

In time maybe even you will face that fact that Bush was the worst presednet this country ever had and if we react properly to that fact he will be the worst we will EVER have.

I'm pretty new here so allow me to show you and others how I've felt about Bush and the GOP these past several years....FUCK BUSH AND THE GOP, they ran the government more like Lyndon Baines Johnson would have if he's been President and found Religion! This isn't about that idiot Bush or that dumbass party,the GOP, this is one of the thousands of reasons people are sick of politics, not a shovel of shit difference between the D and the R!

When did Stevie Wonder become a world leader? He's not entertaining world leaders each Wednesday night, if he is, show the proof and I will not complain<as much:lol:>

He must get to sleep late on Thursdays. Cool.:lol:

I never did.

Try again. YOU have a short memory since YOU made the most out of every little thing Bush did that you could twist into something sinister, and a MUCH shit was made about the cost of a plate at one of his fundraisers.

Try again.

Dodge DART? :banned03:

That draft you felt was my comment zooming over your head.

All I'm saying is that this is petty nitpicking. The Dodge Challenger thing was SUPPOSED TO BE humor.:eusa_eh:

If you want fiscal responsibility, how about we actually DO take some Iraqi oil in compensation for turning Iraq into a war zone for the Shia and Sunni instead of footing the bill entirely?

:lol: I supported not even going into Iraq. The hell with BOTH Parties!:funnyface:

I never did.

Try again. YOU have a short memory since YOU made the most out of every little thing Bush did that you could twist into something sinister, and a MUCH shit was made about the cost of a plate at one of his fundraisers.

Try again.

Gunny! TM not being truthful? The shame of such an accusation! :lol::lol::lol:

I never did.

I'm pretty new here so allow me to show you and others how I've felt about Bush and the GOP these past several years....FUCK BUSH AND THE GOP, they ran the government more like Lyndon Baines Johnson would have if he's been President and found Religion! This isn't about that idiot Bush or that dumbass party,the GOP, this is one of the thousands of reasons people are sick of politics, not a shovel of shit difference between the D and the R!

Well, at least we agree on the Bush-LBJ thing.

IMO, there are just more important things to worry about than parties at the White House. Yes, I suppose he could convey a more conservative image, but then, he's only somewhat conservative. I'm sure his parties are conservative and formal; which, puts him WAY above what they'd be if I was Prez.

I wear jeans, listen to loud country and rock music and drink my beer out of the bottle.:lol:

I never did.

IMO, there are just more important things to worry about than parties at the White House. Yes, I suppose he could convey a more conservative image, but then, he's only somewhat conservative. I'm sure his parties are conservative and formal; which, puts him WAY above what they'd be if I was Prez.

I wear jeans, listen to loud country and rock music and drink my beer out of the bottle.:lol:

More an Andrew Jackson style! Obama is total Washington, the difference being, Washington earned being precedent setting. ;)

More an Andrew Jackson style! Obama is total Washington, the difference being, Washington earned being precedent setting. ;)

lol, you sound like my kinda bud:cool:

I never did.

lighten up, francine.

you must have a very selective memory.

Forum List

Back