White House nightlife under investigation

The guy is right:

“This party atmosphere sends the wrong message to the American people. As the Obama-Clinton crowd party on, the American people are suffering greatly. It was right to criticize corporate execs for using taxpayer bailout money on bonuses and corporate junkets. In the face of this criticism, it is an outrage for Barack and Michelle Obama to party on, as Rome burns. It’s like throwing a party at a funeral.”

Obama White House Parties on as “Rome” Burns at Freedom Watch

Is this what you expected in your new president?

I had heard about the $100/per pund beef but parties everynight while the country is suffering... What about all of those people who are waiting for him to pay their mortage and fill their tanks with gas?

White House nightlife under investigation

Did you know that the one thing on the rise since this recession began is alcohol consumption? I'm quite sure Obama isn't buying it all.

If I was President, there'd DAMNED-SURE be some partying going on in the White House.:party::beer:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIoDVVX58Jc]YouTube - Alicia Bridges - I Love The Nightlife (Disco 'Round) (1978) (Promo) (HQ)[/ame]

Yeah, $100 steaks for hundreds of party goers on our dime, yep, no problem here folks, move along, oil nationalization and Universal Health Care down the hall on your left.

I don't agree with spending, but let's please don't pretend like Obama invented the shit, huh? I'm not an Obama fan by any stretch of the imagination, but if he's going to act like a normal human being instead of a stick in the mud I could warm up to him on this particular issue.

I'm sure we will be hearing more when service help people start quiting their jobs and leaking the nasty tidbits. LOL

Yeah, $100 steaks for hundreds of party goers on our dime, yep, no problem here folks, move along, oil nationalization and Universal Health Care down the hall on your left.
And, "All your profit are belong to us."

I'd get rid of that fucking limo too, and get one of those new Dodge Challengers that looks like a '72 and drive my own damned car. The secret service could just buckle the fuck up.:badgrin:

Well I guess he will stop the entertaining when he realises the Republicans hes trying to butter up are just not going to do whats right and help clean up the mess they made.

The ones who remain or got reelected are still representing their constituents, in two years we will see if they remain.

I'd get rid of that fucking limo too, and get one of those new Dodge Challengers that looks like a '72 and drive my own damned car. The secret service could just buckle the fuck up.:badgrin:

Great now you want to make the SS people have their asses on the line so you can refuse to give Obama the same protections every ohter president had?

how fair of you.

Great now you want to make the SS people have their asses on the line so you can refuse to give Obama the same protections every ohter president had?

how fair of you.

Hey, they are giving GW only 10 years of protection, further cost savings on Secret Service seems to be the new trend.

I find it odd that FREEDOMWATCH.org is sophisticated to investigate the white house, but apparently unable to keep a website alive and well, don't you?

Pretty sad huh?

they just wont let him have the same respect every other president got.

I dont remember ONE person talking about what Bush served as if he was doing something wrong.

Its really sad just how petty they will get in just a coulpe of weeks.

I never stated that the President should trade in his Limo and Air Force One for a Dodge Dart and Crop Duster, all I am trying to convey is I "think" people want to see a little more fiscal responsibility and just saying "well the Republicans did it too" will only work so long.

Forum List

Back