White House nightlife under investigation

Yeah, $100 steaks for hundreds of party goers on our dime, yep, no problem here folks, move along, oil nationalization and Universal Health Care down the hall on your left.

I don't agree with spending, but let's please don't pretend like Obama invented the shit, huh? I'm not an Obama fan by any stretch of the imagination, but if he's going to act like a normal human being instead of a stick in the mud I could warm up to him on this particular issue.

couldn't they have a party on beer pretzels peanuts and hot dogs? does it have to be 100 dollar a pound steaks? Hell no,, not while he's asking us to make sacrifices, not while folks are losing their pensions and all hopes of retirement.

I'm pretty new here so allow me to show you and others how I've felt about Bush and the GOP these past several years....FUCK BUSH AND THE GOP, they ran the government more like Lyndon Baines Johnson would have if he's been President and found Religion! This isn't about that idiot Bush or that dumbass party,the GOP, this is one of the thousands of reasons people are sick of politics, not a shovel of shit difference between the D and the R!

Well, at least we agree on the Bush-LBJ thing.

IMO, there are just more important things to worry about than parties at the White House. Yes, I suppose he could convey a more conservative image, but then, he's only somewhat conservative. I'm sure his parties are conservative and formal; which, puts him WAY above what they'd be if I was Prez.

I wear jeans, listen to loud country and rock music and drink my beer out of the bottle.:lol:

More an Andrew Jackson style! Obama is total Washington, the difference being, Washington earned being precedent setting. ;)

Oh hell yeah. Wonder if I can bring back duels on the White House lawn?:eusa_eh:

Well, at least we agree on the Bush-LBJ thing.

IMO, there are just more important things to worry about than parties at the White House. Yes, I suppose he could convey a more conservative image, but then, he's only somewhat conservative. I'm sure his parties are conservative and formal; which, puts him WAY above what they'd be if I was Prez.

I wear jeans, listen to loud country and rock music and drink my beer out of the bottle.:lol:

More an Andrew Jackson style! Obama is total Washington, the difference being, Washington earned being precedent setting. ;)

Oh hell yeah. Wonder if I can bring back duels on the White House lawn?:eusa_eh:
Why of course. Just remember that CNN will cover it live, you better come out the victor!

This is a political site right?

Obama is president and I dont recall anyone EVER sayihng this type of shit about Bush.

I never did.

In time maybe even you will face that fact that Bush was the worst presednet this country ever had and if we react properly to that fact he will be the worst we will EVER have.

you are dead wrong, and maybe a liar to boot,, obamalama is the worst person ever to grace the WH.

Why of course. Just remember that CNN will cover it live, you better come out the victor!

Hey ... MY lawn, MY duel ... OF COURSE it will be rigged for me to win. I'd be a politician if I was President, so I wouldn't have to worry about that "fairplay" BS, would I?:lol:

Yeah, $100 steaks for hundreds of party goers on our dime, yep, no problem here folks, move along, oil nationalization and Universal Health Care down the hall on your left.

I don't agree with spending, but let's please don't pretend like Obama invented the shit, huh? I'm not an Obama fan by any stretch of the imagination, but if he's going to act like a normal human being instead of a stick in the mud I could warm up to him on this particular issue.

couldn't they have a party on beer pretzels peanuts and hot dogs? does it have to be 100 dollar a pound steaks? Hell no,, not while he's asking us to make sacrifices, not while folks are losing their pensions and all hopes of retirement.

Total yuck. What a way to kill a party.:lol:

Well then, tell Michelle to get naked that ought to spice things up..

Well then, tell Michelle to get naked that ought to spice things up..

I've seen a lot harder on the eyes women than Michelle Obama. She would just need her mouth duct taped.:lol:

Wow, 4 pages and no one's quoted Marie Antoinette yet. :lol:
you beat me to it! As soon as I opened the thread and began reading, she is all I could think of. I am sure it was completly her fault for the down fall of her country too!
I am not sure how Michelle would look in those style of dresses though and the wigs! Next we will have to pay for her to neck and back rehab, ah the humanity!

If Obama is buying $100 steaks every night, isn't he supporting the beef industry? You guys always complain dems never do that enough!

you beat me to it! As soon as I opened the thread and began reading, she is all I could think of. I am sure it was completly her fault for the down fall of her country too!
I am not sure how Michelle would look in those style of dresses though and the wigs! Next we will have to pay for her to neck and back rehab, ah the humanity!

If Obama is buying $100 steaks every night, isn't he supporting the beef industry? You guys always complain dems never do that enough!

I for one have never seen, nor can I imagine a $100. steak. A $15 ribeye works just fine for me.

Is this what you expected in your new president?

I had heard about the $100/per pund beef but parties everynight while the country is suffering... What about all of those people who are waiting for him to pay their mortage and fill their tanks with gas?

White House nightlife under investigation

I'm not suprised, but I'd rather see my tax dollars pay for a $100 steak for every member of the U.S. armed forces and war veteran.

A good example of a story blown way out of proportion by those seeking dirt because their small minds are incapable of actually using any of the real stuff the president is doing wrong ... sad. WND is no better than a tabloid now.

Pretty sad huh?

they just wont let him have the same respect every other president got.

I dont remember ONE person talking about what Bush served as if he was doing something wrong.

Its really sad just how petty they will get in just a coulpe of weeks.
after what you fuckers did for the last 8 years
hypocrite much?

btw, bitch, he's already been shown more respect from the right than you assholes gave Bush, i didnt see anyone pelting his limo with eggs on inaugeration day

Last edited:

its imported from Japan

Pretty sad huh?

I dont remember ONE person talking about what Bush served as if he was doing something wrong.

hypocrite much?

btw, bitch, he's already been shown more respect from the right than you assholes gave Bush, i didnt see anyone pelting his limo with eggs on inaugeration day

Slow down Dive ... I can't rep you for a bit ... LOL.

This is true ... the petty shit comes from both sides, just this time because of so many conservatives deciding to support Obama they waited a bit longer, but it's still the same old petty shit.

Pretty sad huh?

hypocrite much?

Slow down Dive ... I can't rep you for a bit ... LOL.

This is true ... the petty shit comes from both sides, just this time because of so many conservatives deciding to support Obama they waited a bit longer, but it's still the same old petty shit.
the biggest problem is Obama is doing the same shit that pissed us off when Bush did it
and these morons bitched like hell when Bush did it, yet they applaud Obama for the same fucked up shit

Forum List

Back