White House Dancers Have An Anti-White Agenda That Is Just Plain Shocking

😄 Fuck your people of the corn. I don't care.
funny-animals-fail.gif

You posted facts? 😄

It's a fact that Rome fell because Biden invited commie dancers to the White House?
I did give you the links. . . but I am familiar with your membership, and I am aware, as are most on this forum, that you have the attention span of a Tasmanian gnat.. . . which causes you to do naught but mostly troll . . .

Are you doped up again? :eusa_think:

Democrats push bill to let illegal-immigrant veterans gain citizenship​

1702744161666.png

I did give you the links. . . but I am familiar with your membership, and I am aware, as are most on this forum, that you have the attention span of a Tasmanian gnat.. . . which causes you to do naught but mostly troll . . .

Are you doped up again? :eusa_think:

Democrats push bill to let illegal-immigrant veterans gain citizenship​

View attachment 873974
Yes. That is a fact you dumb Bingo. It's a fact that democrats would like to offer citizenship to those who choose to serve honorably in our military and fight for this country. That's a fact. It's your opinion that this coupled with commie dancers is why Rome fell. Just because your post includes facts doesn't mean you connected those facts to some sort of coherent argument you stupid stupid Bingo. 😄

Dorrance Dance is the name of these dancers. And they are a Marxist group based out of "CHICAGO" that wants to shut down the NYPD and supports Angela Davis. These folks are right up Obama's alley.

View attachment 873196

Is it really "shocking" anymore? The democrats have gone so far across the line of sanity, reason, truth.........nothing they do should shock anyone, anymore......

Yes. That is a fact you dumb Bingo. It's a fact that democrats would like to offer citizenship to those who choose to serve honorably in our military and fight for this country. That's a fact. It's your opinion that this coupled with commie dancers is why Rome fell. Just because your post includes facts doesn't mean you connected those facts to some sort of coherent argument you stupid stupid Bingo. 😄
giphy.gif

It has nothing to do with opinion you stoopid nucker, it really doesn't.

It has to do with stopping the ruling global oligarchs, from turning this nation into a police state. :rolleyes:

The Invisible Battle Over Posse Comitatus​

Policing in America: How DOD Helped Undermine Posse Comitatus​

Cop City Murder: Time to take the "Black" out of BLM? (w/ Kamau Franklin & Matthew Clair)​

giphy.gif

It has nothing to do with opinion you stoopid nucker, it really doesn't.

It has to do with stopping the ruling global oligarchs, from turning this nation into a police state. :rolleyes:
And this is a fact you imagine you've proven and absolutely not an opinion?

:lmao:

The Invisible Battle Over Posse Comitatus​

Policing in America: How DOD Helped Undermine Posse Comitatus​

Cop City Murder: Time to take the "Black" out of BLM? (w/ Kamau Franklin & Matthew Clair)​

Still having trouble connecting these links to a coherent argument? :dunno:

This is an in depth breakdown of the symbolism of the White House Dance Video.....and what it means. The Satanists are crapping all over our institutions.....and that is why they're finding coke in the White House, and showing videos of guys buggering each other in the Senate hearing room. They're crapping on our institutions in every way possible.

This tells me that Obama is running the White House....because this crap-fest has Bathhouse-Barry's fingerprints all over it. People who are into communism, Marxism, Islam, and/or the occult always do things that are swimming in symbolism.
Just click on the link below. It says it's unavailable....but it really is available.

Last edited:
This is an in depth breakdown of the symbolism of the White House Dance Video.....and what it means.
It's not often you get to read what someone writes as they're stroking out.

You're all bonkers. Spending decades huffing fascist farts has destroyed whatever tiny amounts of grey matter you once possessed.

People should have told you that before. Sadly, you've all driven away all the normal people around you and retreated to online safespaces where everyone tells you how special you are for babbling idiot propaganda. That's why I'm the one who ends up having to stage these interventions.

It's not often you get to read what someone writes as they're stroking out.

You're all bonkers. Spending decades huffing fascist farts has destroyed whatever tiny amounts of grey matter you once possessed.

People should have told you that before. Sadly, you've all driven away all the normal people around you and retreated to online safespaces where everyone tells you how special you are for babbling idiot propaganda. That's why I'm the one who ends up having to stage these interventions.
^ Internet-breaking win.

:yes_text12:

...and "Doctor" Jill thought it would be so damn great to have their queer commie asses dance around the White House.

Another great example of the filth the Potatohead family has embraced.

Anybody that voted for Potatohead is an idiot.
There is something very wrong with Jill's judgment.

Attachments

• Clipped_image_20230809_183317.png
    Clipped_image_20230809_183317.png
    781.8 KB · Views: 2

White House Dancers Have An Anti-White Agenda That Is Just Plain Shocking​

But...but... isn't that the irony of leftwing morons everywhere? White Libs who love and support anti-white hate groups? And gay libs who protest in support of Muzzies who kill gays?

The tragedy of the Left is their ignorance of just how ignorant they really are all the while so believing themselves to be so superior and educated that they never question their own wrong and stupid positions to learn anything.

There is something very wrong with Jill's judgment.
What better way to tear down a society than introducing insanity into the very top of our institutions.

Right now the commies are rolling on the floor laughing at us thanks to Biden and Barry.
And it's only going to get worse.
I expect these shit-stains to try to murder Trump.
I wouldn't give a bucket of pondscum for the lot of them.

Forum List

Back