White house changes public voicemail to say Dems holding Gov. hostage

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The White House’s public comment telephone line isn’t accepting calls amid the ongoing government shutdown, and its recently updated recorded message blames it on Democrats.
White House Changes Public Voicemail To Say Dems Holding Govt ‘Hostage’
==============================================================

We can be sure the trendy's are having a fit over this too. LMDAO> They can't stand they are falling apart and anyone with the slightest brains left want no part of being a demo rat any longer they represent nothing but "CRIMINAL" actions in every corner

i don't follow music at all though will listen if it sounds half way good . Got in trouble when i made truthful comments of Tom Petty being a doper dead at the use of dope he other day .

i don't follow music at all though will listen if it sounds half way good . Got in trouble when i made truthful comments of Tom Petty being a doper dead at the use of dope he other day .
Another victim of Trump's opioid push

Another victim of Trump's opioid push
------------------------------------------------------------------------ its just funny , dead dopers are the ones that kill themselves in many cases . I privately have a list of the old dead guys that i beat . I think that the 'rolling bones' are all still kicking as well as 'the Animals' . Don't know for sure as i only notice when one musical genius does an overdose and i see RIP BFlag .

Here’s the truth, the government doesn’t shutdown. All essential services continue. Don't believe lies.

Here’s the truth, the government doesn’t shutdown. All essential services continue. Don't believe lies.

if that is the case then it should be easy to strip away the fat to trim the budget

if they are non essential now then they are non essential always

Forum List

Back