White House Caves: Joe Biden Asks Kevin McCarthy to Negotiate Debt Limit

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
Cut funding 100% for all US owned bio labs in foreign countries
Cut the CIA budget 97% and put the rest on trial
Cut funding for drag queen shows in South America
Zero out Co2 research funding completely - US fed government should provide DATA only and should not be in the business of interpreting data.
Zero out all tax credits for electric cars and the like
Cut IRS budget by 97% since 97% is all politicized wasted fraud and corruption

Desperation move by the dems.....The administration/dem party is so FUBAR they knew they would take the fall for a default. Not even the MSM can help them.

Now wither or not the gop has the balls to go for the throat remains yet to be seen. The dems need to be kicked in the balls while they are down till they are a swollen as grapefruits. Piss on that 'high road".

For starters I'd go with border security (a completed wall/stay in Mexico policy reinstated) and the resignation of Mayorkas. Lots more after that.

Make the dems pay a very steep price for their folly and don't look back.

I'm afraid Biden (his handlers, really) used a clever negotiating trick.

You announce that you will not negotiate, or negotiate further ("This is my last, best, and FINAL offer!"), and leave your adversary fuming and angrily promising to force you to the negotiating table by bringing on a disaster. Before disaster happens, you announce willingness to negotiate.

Your adversary does the victory dance.

Get it? Your adversary does the victory dance when he has gained nothing except that you agreed to negotiate, having stated that you would not. Now, he will take whatever crumps you throw him, because he has already "won."

I was in management at UPS during the 1997 strike and that method worked like a charm for the company, when Ron Carey took the Teamsters on strike to avoid criticism from his rival, Hoffa Junior.

Best 4 monthed congress i've ever seen

You apparently did not observe SPEAKER NEWT

Speaker Newt is the greatest American political hero of our time. He CUT SPENDING. What McCarthy is "negotiating" is a reduction in spending increases... NO ACTUAL CUTS OF ANYTHING.

You announce that you will not negotiate, or negotiate further ("This is my last, best, and FINAL offer!"), and leave your adversary fuming and angrily promising to force you to the negotiating table by bringing on a disaster. Before disaster happens, you announce willingness to negotiate.

Get it? Your adversary does the victory dance when he has gained nothing except that you agreed to negotiate, having stated that you would not. Now, he will take whatever crumps you throw him, because he has already "won."

I was in management at UPS during the 1997 strike and that method worked like a charm for the company.

The Senate is going to block it anyway.

But at least it "appears" the House isn't just immediately going to roll over again, as Hastert, Boehner, and Ryan did...

You apparently did not observe SPEAKER NEWT

Speaker Newt is the greatest American political hero of our time. He CUT SPENDING. What McCarthy is "negotiating" is a reduction in spending increases... NO ACTUAL CUTS OF ANYTHING.
Huh? Reagan told me to start a biz p/t and make it work, and I never worked a day in my life because I loved what i did so much, that i never worked a day in my life, chuckle again, and come here to laugh at all the slaves to a miserable job, boss, life, who and will be dead a yr after you retire, give advice....lol

i said this congress in 4 months has been pretty good......get the kotex out of your vag son

I was in management at UPS during the 1997 strike and that method worked like a charm for the company, when Ron Carey took the Teamsters on strike to avoid criticism from his rival, Hoffa Junior.

Not to mention that Biden got the GOP to put their offer on the table before first, now the bill they pass is the starting point, the ending point will be far less than what was in the bill.

People stomp their feet and then negotiate an agreement. This is how it goes every time.

Cut funding 100% for all US owned bio labs in foreign countries
Cut the CIA budget 97% and put the rest on trial
Cut funding for drag queen shows in South America
Zero out Co2 research funding completely - US fed government should provide DATA only and should not be in the business of interpreting data.
Zero out all tax credits for electric cars and the like
Cut IRS budget by 97% since 97% is all politicized wasted fraud and corruption
Post of the day!

Huh? Reagan told me to start a biz p/t and make it work, and I never worked a day in my life because I loved what i did so much, that i never worked a day in my life, chuckle again, and come here to laugh at all the slaves to a miserable job, boss, life, who and will be dead a yr after you retire, give advice....lol

i said this congress in 4 months has been pretty good......get the kotex out of your vag son
Being self-employed only makes you the worker and those with the money your boss.

Biden/democrats WANT the destruction of America.

Everything they have done for 2 and a half years leads right to our doom.

This is all for show. They will meet and "negotiate" (my way or America burns).

Joe dementia will say he "tried" and blame mega-MAGA-republicans as America burns.

Pepperdoom1.jpg

Forum List

Back