White House apologized Tuesday to Fox News contributor Charles Krauthammer

Conservative

Type 40
Jul 1, 2011
Pennsylvania
Bust-gate mea culpa: White House sorry for 'confusion' over Winston Churchill statuette | Fox News

“I take your criticism seriously and you are correct that you are owed an apology,” Pfeiffer wrote in an email that Krauthammer asked be made public.

“I clearly overshot the runway on my (blog) post,” Pfeiffer wrote in the apology. “A better understanding of the facts on my part and a couple of deep breaths at the outset would have prevented this situation.”

Kudos to the White House for manning up and admitting they fucked up.:clap2:

Now they now what we have known for 3 1/2 years. :lol:

Now if they would apologize for Obamatax and 8 percent unemployment we would be making progress. Admitting to something that was clearly without doubt wrong is not manning up it is political.

Bust-gate mea culpa: White House sorry for 'confusion' over Winston Churchill statuette | Fox News

“I take your criticism seriously and you are correct that you are owed an apology,” Pfeiffer wrote in an email that Krauthammer asked be made public.

“I clearly overshot the runway on my (blog) post,” Pfeiffer wrote in the apology. “A better understanding of the facts on my part and a couple of deep breaths at the outset would have prevented this situation.”

Whoa! That is unusual! Yes indeed. Congratulations to Pfeiffer. I won;t go so far as saying the White House in general, though. Did Obama know of the email? Just how many times has the president apologized (to anyone in America)?

Last edited:
Do we have a thread of the Obamabots defending the White house tooth and nail?

Where is Cabineer to disagree with the arguement that Pfeifer doesnt know what he's talking about......LOL

:cool:

:thup:

Forum List

Back