White House allows big firms to dodge health reforms

We wouldn't have these problems if people had the option to choose Government Health coverage.

Major Corporations no longer want to be in the health care business......Time to implement the Govt Option

The time to implement the Govt. Option is when EVERYBODY pays federal tax. As long as we have 50% of you leeching off the 50% of us is no time to implement the "govt. option" you have too many sugar titties as it is.

Are you of the opinion that the Govt Option would be free?

Are you that out of touch?

It would be free to those that don't pay taxes.

You don't really think there would be a no premium do you?

Last edited:
"How about this....YOU name me something (and be prerpared to back it up), that they do DO effectively and efficiently, meaning- successfully, within the budget and time constraints the original plan outlined and enacted.... "

I've lost count of the number of times I've asked this. People always mention Fire and Police, w/o thinking, "Oh, those are state run." So make sure any replies, if any, are run by the Fed.

someone actually mentioned the Forrestry Dept while Cali was burning.

It's become an expensive benefit to offer.

But a government would be a comical and unconstitutional option. I also don't think I need to remind you of how poorly the government runs anything.

Really?

They are running Medicare more efficiently than private insurance right now. If you think the government would do such a bad job, why do you fear it?
If people have an option between their private insurer and the lousy government plan...what do you have to lose?

What you fear is that the government plan will be lower cost and provide better service than your private plans

LOL Yes the government denies more people then anyone.

US government is the largest denier of healthcare - Bing
Not to mention paying less than 70% of what they owe doctors, causing them to start refusing government insured patients.

Yep. Working like a charm.

"How about this....YOU name me something (and be prerpared to back it up), that they do DO effectively and efficiently, meaning- successfully, within the budget and time constraints the original plan outlined and enacted.... "

I've lost count of the number of times I've asked this. People always mention Fire and Police, w/o thinking, "Oh, those are state run." So make sure any replies, if any, are run by the Fed.

Nuclear fuel disposal, cause even government employees know that could turn out bad. Still, probably not within original plan.

:redface:
that is completely off the wall, insane, your uber partisanship is showing.

Post office???as some have already alluded Amtrack? Medicare, Medicaid, Schip, Social Security, Defense, ? etc....
and with the mandate they have are you so beaten down that the gov. is the only recourse you ever see? its almost, well, pitiful, seriously.

Thats all you have, say, or infer, government .....government .....government .......government, get out there and do something for yourself...Christ RW.

How about this....YOU name me something (and be prerpared to back it up), that they do DO effectively and efficiently, meaning- successfully, within the budget and time constraints the original plan outlined and enacted....

Nuclear fuel disposal, cause even government employees know that could turn out bad. Still, probably not within original plan.

I thought that was done privatly :confused: :redface:

But if the government is doing it....

:eusa_pray::eek::eusa_pray:

We wouldn't have these problems if people had the option to choose Government Health coverage.

Major Corporations no longer want to be in the health care business......Time to implement the Govt Option

The time to implement the Govt. Option is when EVERYBODY pays federal tax. As long as we have 50% of you leeching off the 50% of us is no time to implement the "govt. option" you have too many sugar titties as it is.

Are you of the opinion that the Govt Option would be free?

Are you that out of touch?

I am of the opinion that the leeches in our society would be heavily subsidized by we the people who pay FEDERAL INCOME TAX

What you fear is that the government plan will be lower cost and provide better service than your private plans

:lol:

Why else would you fear allowing people to choose the Government plan if it is so bad?

People would find the Govt plan more desireable because of the huge pool of people in it and the marginal overhead compared to private plans.

Govt would do a better job than private insurance companies

The government pays less back on prescriptions a lot of the time but have a giant ass pool of people so many companies take their check because it brings people into the store. If MORE people were on a Government plan stores would make less and either not take Government insurance or demanded Government pay more, I base this off the fact that this is what HAS happened.

I looked up some links and was going to post them but you know what? You don’t care about proof so I’m not gonna bother.

Forum List

Back