White History Month

I hope everyone has a wonderful July celebrating white history month!

There is no real appreciation in the media of the accomplishments of Honkies.

If you look at the success of Whites in the areas of literature with guys like Chaucer, Shakespeare and Dante, in the areas of science with Newton, the Curies, Copernicus, in political with great Presidents like Washington, Reagan and Trump, and in religion with folks like Calvin, Urban II and J.H. Christ.

And many other fields of human endeavor.

If it wasn't for the honkies, America would be a lot worse off today
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

If you think its so hilarious, you should try to live a day without utilizing something that was made by or invented by Honkies.

Steel for construction purposes, the processes to produce steel in sufficient quantities was devised and perfected by Frick and Carnegie- a couple of Honkies. Gasoline, discovered and marketed by John D. Rockefeller, another Honky. The telephone, invented and sold by Alexander Graham Bell, still another Honky. Even things like smoking cigarettes- a product perfected and manufactured by great men like Philip Morris and Herbert Tareyton, again Honkies.

I like the idea-and Trump will be front and center as MC. Brilliant!

MC Stable Genius :21:
Still better than the best Democrat.
Nah. Celebrate while you can. It's going to end soon.
iu

If you look at the success of Whites in the areas of literature with guys like Chaucer, Shakespeare and Dante, in the areas of science with Newton, the Curies, Copernicus, in political with great Presidents like Washington, Reagan and Trump, and in religion with folks like Calvin, Urban II and J.H. Christ.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

If you think its so hilarious, you should try to live a day without utilizing something that was made by or invented by Honkies.

Steel for construction purposes, the processes to produce steel in sufficient quantities was devised and perfected by Frick and Carnegie- a couple of Honkies. Gasoline, discovered and marketed by John D. Rockefeller, another Honky. The telephone, invented and sold by Alexander Graham Bell, still another Honky. Even things like smoking cigarettes- a product perfected and manufactured by great men like Philip Morris and Herbert Tareyton, again Honkies.

There are many things whites have given themselves credit for they did not do. On top of that whites excluded others from fields and professions then act like their race is the only one capable of such things.

That's why you get-:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I like the idea-and Trump will be front and center as MC. Brilliant!

LMAO you dumbasses shoot each other over who is wearing a different color bandana out their back pocket and you expect us to believe you can unify to kill whitey? ROFLMAO!
And you dumb asses have killed millions over skin color. Whites aren't unified bitch. Ain't no Russian white boy going to die for an American white boy. You don't get it junior. We KNOW what those like you bring. You THINK you know us.
As I recall, the British used blacks in Africa to kill other blacks. Guess that argument is shot(no pun intended).

LMAO you dumbasses shoot each other over who is wearing a different color bandana out their back pocket and you expect us to believe you can unify to kill whitey? ROFLMAO!
And you dumb asses have killed millions over skin color. Whites aren't unified bitch. Ain't no Russian white boy going to die for an American white boy. You don't get it junior. We KNOW what those like you bring. You THINK you know us.
As I recall, the British used blacks in Africa to kill other blacks. Guess that argument is shot(no pun intended).

As I recall the white British, Irish, Scots, Welsh, Vikings, French, Germans, Austrians, Russians and Slavs have been killing each other for over 1,000 years.

As I recall the white British, Irish, Scots, Welsh, Vikings, French, Germans, Austrians, Russians and Slavs have been killing each other for over 1,000 years.
Correct. You forgot Shaka Zulu.

Has there ever been any black accomplishments?

Correct. You forgot Shaka Zulu.

No, I didn't. It's time you whites looked at yourselves.

Isn't every month white history month?
I get it that the white nationalists are freaking out that their unfair white privilege is being threatened by changing demographics (and that is why "trump" won) but having an explicit white history month in the USA with its dark history of slavery and current history of institutionalized racism against non-whites would be OBSCENE.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
They complain about a black history month and miss why black exists in the first place. Our various ethnic heritages were erased due to slavery and that racism made black a race in America. Whites did not and still do not invalidate their ethnic heritages but can't see things like St. Patricks day as a white celebration. When they talk about American history, they don't seem to notice that most recognition of history is being represented by someone white, which makes it white history.

WESTERN CIVILIZATION is White history era. The savages are doing their best to undo what took geniuses to create.

N's gonna N!

What is so bizarre is when I look at rental properties in Boston, they are very expensive. How can low IQ, unemployed savages afford to occupy formerly great cities like Boston, Philly, etc.?

People like you are not suppose to exist anymore I am told.

Forum List

Back