White History Month

maxresdefault.jpg

Wasn't last month white history month? Won't next month be white history month?

White fragility. And in classis fragile fashion we see the picture of step-n-fechit used as an example.

It’s a great month to celebrate and to honor it in the appropriate manner all the white criminal thugs in hoods all over America have declared a month-long ceasefire, guaranteeing safety on their streets for all innocent residents as well as those normally shot on sight for wearing the wrong color clothing or some other alleged egregious dis.

White fragility. And in classis fragile fashion we see the picture of step-n-fechit used as an example.
There is only one July in a year. They teach us that in white schools.

In black schools they taught us there are 12 months in a year. And that 11 of those months white history is celebrated.

No, conservative fragility.

The idiotic thread premise is the sole purview of the right.
Fair enough. Because you're right.

I hope everyone has a wonderful July celebrating white history month!
I like the idea-and Trump will be front and center as MC. Brilliant!

MC Stable Genius :21:
Still better than the best Democrat.
Nah. Celebrate while you can. It's going to end soon.
LMAO you dumbasses shoot each other over who is wearing a different color bandana out their back pocket and you expect us to believe you can unify to kill whitey? ROFLMAO!

In black schools they taught us there are 12 months in a year. And that 11 of those months white history is celebrated.

What?
Much of those other 11 months are dedicated to telling us about White colonialism, wars, and genocide, as well as how glorious the Ancient civilizations outside of Northern Europe were.

Not exactly White history month, nice try though.

There is no real appreciation in the media of the accomplishments of Honkies.

If you look at the success of Whites in the areas of literature with guys like Chaucer, Shakespeare and Dante, in the areas of science with Newton, the Curies, Copernicus, in political with great Presidents like Washington, Reagan and Trump, and in religion with folks like Calvin, Urban II and J.H. Christ.

And many other fields of human endeavor.

If it wasn't for the honkies, America would be a lot worse off today

I like the idea-and Trump will be front and center as MC. Brilliant!

MC Stable Genius :21:
Still better than the best Democrat.
Nah. Celebrate while you can. It's going to end soon.
LMAO you dumbasses shoot each other over who is wearing a different color bandana out their back pocket and you expect us to believe you can unify to kill whitey? ROFLMAO!
And you dumb asses have killed millions over skin color. Whites aren't unified bitch. Ain't no Russian white boy going to die for an American white boy. You don't get it junior. We KNOW what those like you bring. You THINK you know us.

There is no real appreciation in the media of the accomplishments of Honkies.

If you look at the success of Whites in the areas of literature with guys like Chaucer, Shakespeare and Dante, in the areas of science with Newton, the Curies, Copernicus, in political with great Presidents like Washington, Reagan and Trump, and in religion with folks like Calvin, Urban II and J.H. Christ.

And many other fields of human endeavor.

If it wasn't for the honkies, America would be a lot worse off today
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back