White hate groups in america

Yeah there's no shortage of RACE HATERS in America, that's bloody obvious.

RACE HATRED, somewhat ironically, is an equal opportunity employer.

The dems have problems with race as well as the GOP. However, race hatred normally flares up seasonably in the far right and among the libertarians. Buncha weirdos.

I was wondering. While you guys are saying the SPLC is full of crap. Can you give us any examples of groups they have listed as hate groups that are not actually hate groups?

I was wondering. While you guys are saying the SPLC is full of crap. Can you give us any examples of groups they have listed as hate groups that are not actually hate groups?

Just from North Carolina they have several who are not hate groups.

League of the South
Israelite Church of God in Jesus Christ
Council of Conservative Citizens

League of the South

Ok I just looked at all these guy's sites and read about them in their own words. From reading what they say about them selves, Personally I would classify The Israelite Church as a Black supremacist group and the CoCC as a white supremacist group and the other one I had to read pretty deep into. I was almost not sure but then it slapped me in the face and yes they are racist too. Not in the words I read from the group itself but in the post of it's members.

League of the South

Ok I just looked at all these guy's sites and read about them in their own words. From reading what they say about them selves, Personally I would classify The Israelite Church as a Black supremacist group and the CoCC as a white supremacist group and the other one I had to read pretty deep into. I was almost not sure but then it slapped me in the face and yes they are racist too. Not in the words I read from the group itself but in the post of it's members.

I get it, it is racist to be a white southerner, so a few misguided members makes the group and what it does bad? and no the other two groups are not hate groups.

Says UnkaOuttDaMainstreamTare.

Truth is truth. The great majority of American abhors your weirdness.

Mainstream, mainstream. Definately, definately mainstream. Yeaaah. Definately mainstream. Uh-oh! Time for Wapner!

The definition of Racism is anything that goes against Democrats and what Democrats feel is in your best interest... There... That was easy enough.

No one, and I mean no one, cares what you thing[sic].

You simply are of no interest here to anyone. And you certainly aren't conservative, just a mere wack.

I am not liberal .

No one, and I mean no one is buying your little act, Fakey, so stop wasting your time.

No one cares what I "thing"? Oh-no! That really gives me somethink to thing about alright.

Of course, you seem to thing about what I thing about thinks quite a lot given your many and predictable replies to my posts. What do you thing about that?

WHITE HATE GROUPS IN AMERICA.

Hate Map | Southern Poverty Law Center

These are Americans hating other Americans enough to kill them. How can we be suprised that Muslim terrorist hate us and want to kill us.
:confused:

What the fuck is going on in the heads of the radical left? America is the freest most tolerant society in the world and we even have special laws protecting certain members of society and we even house, offer free medical care and education to persons who enter the Country illegally. Yet it seems that the left wants to make a case that we deserve the jihad terrorism because a left wing race orientated organization made up a map which they claim depicts (only white) "hate groups" in the US. Will they ever stop whining and preaching anti-American bigotry?

No one cares what you "thing" or what is your opinion.

You are unimportant. You can't articulate a consistent, integrated position or argument.

You are what you are: poor thinker, outttadamainstream wack. :lol:

No one, and I mean no one, cares what you thing[sic].

You simply are of no interest here to anyone. And you certainly aren't conservative, just a mere wack.

No one, and I mean no one is buying your little act, Fakey, so stop wasting your time.

No one cares what I "thing"? Oh-no! That really gives me somethink to thing about alright.

Of course, you seem to thing about what I thing about thinks quite a lot given your many and predictable replies to my posts. What do you thing about that?

We are witnessing, with all the screaming and creaming and dreaming from the far right, their death throes as they finally, irretrievably and irrevocably, realize the have lost the cultural wars of the 1950s and 1970s.

It's a little bigger than the "cultural wars of the 1950s and 1970s".

More like the "race war since the end of World War II."

Gloat all you want about the decline of the white race. But as the white race goes, so goes America. That proud, first-world country you once knew -- and whose accoutrements you'd not fare well without -- will slide into Brazil-like status. You'll be living in a walled, privately-guarded compound... if you're lucky. From there you can preen about how progressive and un-racist you are, but your security set-up will pretty much match the Aryan Nations'. Granted, you'll snack on hummus while they munch potato chips, but these are details.

Forum List

Back