White hate groups in america

You're an ignorant clown.

I dare you to find me a liberal KKK member :lol:

democrats have been hoping that semantics can save them from their own history for a loooong time. It can't. It also can't hide the basic hypocrisy of today's liberalism.

So then since you can not show us one KKK who is a Liberal and can not refute that while not all conservatives are racists, most are or are neo-nazi's. Instead of admitting you were wrong and apologizing for attacking me, you decide to side track the issue and change the subject. How predictable and conservative of you!

I dare you to find me a liberal KKK member :lol:

democrats have been hoping that semantics can save them from their own history for a loooong time. It can't. It also can't hide the basic hypocrisy of today's liberalism.

So then since you can not show us one KKK who is a Liberal and can not refute that while not all conservatives are racists, most are or are neo-nazi's. Instead of admitting you were wrong and apologizing for attacking me, you decide to side track the issue and change the subject. How predictable and conservative of you!

You obviously cannot avoid the FACT the the KKK is a creation of the democrat party and even more obviously cannot support the asinine claim that "while not all conservatives are racists, most are or are neo-nazi's." You are making an absolute clown of yourself with this absurdly hyper-partisan nonsense.

You obviously cannot avoid the FACT the the KKK is a creation of the democrat party and even more obviously cannot support the asinine claim that "while not all conservatives are racists, most are or are neo-nazi's." You are making an absolute clown of yourself with this absurdly hyper-partisan nonsense.

Prove me wrong! Every KKK or neo-nazi web site and blog are conservative minded or full blown neo-nazis. You know you can not show us otherwise so resort to deflection, it's all you can do! Yes at one time in history many southern dems were racist and kkk, but have either switched over to republicans or changed their ways. The only clown I see here is you. I asked a pretty straight forward question to prove a point and you obviously can not deal with facts or reality. Good doggy, now fetch some proof or shut up

Last edited:
The KKK today has nothing to do with the Dems, and almost no member of the KKK is a dem.

Unless you have stats, you are wrong.

you obviously can not deal with facts or reality. Good doggy, now fetch some proof or shut up

It is up to you to prove that "while not all conservatives are racists, most are or are neo-nazi's." You can't. You can only continue to make a fool of yourself.

Unkadoodle can't stand being called out of the mainstream.

Because, way down inside, he knows he is an extremist. :lol:

Thanks for the map. They forget that Catholic Church. Maybe that falls under the Christians.
I only thank you because I am better off knowing who and where these things are.
As for the few who disagree, you must opposed the sex offender database and registry too.
Pretty soon there will be a wife beater database, a violent offender database and an evil pot
smoker's database.

WHITE HATE GROUPS IN AMERICA.

Hate Map | Southern Poverty Law Center

These are Americans hating other Americans enough to kill them. How can we be suprised that Muslim terrorist hate us and want to kill us.
:confused:

Personally, I think the Southern Poverty Law Center is a hate group and therefore unbelievable when it comes to what they claim are hate groups. Just because they hate a group, doesn't make that group a "hate group".

Says UnkaOuttDaMainstreamTare.

Truth is truth. The great majority of American abhors your weirdness.

Forum List

Back