White girl brutally beaten up video

Feral animals.

R.f1f1acb03f19318d46099e06572f5dd4

One tough white girl though. ;)

and nobody has a damn gun?

That crap really pisses me off. Reminds me of what is going on in the Middle East. What was that adult white guy seen in the video doing just walking away? Let me guess--- he went to call the police. :th_waiting: And what were all those stupid white people seen just standing there watching and taking video? They should all be charged. How do these assholes just stand around and watch another person being assaulted? Don't they realize that their very inaction are what invite such crimes in the first place? Does anyone believe that if a black girl was being attacked by whites that other blacks would just be standing there walking away or taking videos?

Damn.

I bet if you pulled down on them the little "toady" bouncing around would have hauled ass....Obviously the "brains" of the operation.

I suspect the tall drink of water would have had to be dropped.

There were viscous bad whites in my schools also. But they did not try to kill someone half their weight in an attack? They generally fought with similar sized kids and they would stop before inflicting near death.

it slowed greatly when they dropped out of school or suspended or incarcerated. Best to avoid them as best you could.

Originally posted by toobfreak
That crap really pisses me off. Reminds me of what is going on in the Middle East.

Apples and oranges.

The arab people of Palestine are fighting for their homeland. It has absolutely nothing to do with America's insane policy of importing asians, africans and latin americans by the millions without any reason. Not even close.

We see no excuses made or no needing to see more context from everyone but Woodnutz.

Par for the course here at USMB.

HHmmmmm DAmn! that guy has no excuse, dont give a damn what that girl could have said. A grown man cant hit a woman like THAT and especially once she is then helpless,, NEVER. Hope he was arrested

That crap really pisses me off. Reminds me of what is going on in the Middle East. What was that adult white guy seen in the video doing just walking away? Let me guess--- he went to call the police. :th_waiting: And what were all those stupid white people seen just standing there watching and taking video? They should all be charged. How do these assholes just stand around and watch another person being assaulted? Don't they realize that their very inaction are what invite such crimes in the first place? Does anyone believe that if a black girl was being attacked by whites that other blacks would just be standing there walking away or taking videos?

Damn.

Yes thank you. Damn it we all need to get involved when people like this think they own OUR neighborhoods and dont need to respect human life. And its not a black/ white thing... if it was a white guy doing a black girl in the same manner... same thing goes.
We have all gotten too soft. i cant believe the doorman just standing there.

Yes thank you. Damn it we all need to get involved when people like this think they own OUR neighborhoods and dont need to respect human life. And its not a black/ white thing... if it was a white guy doing a black girl in the same manner... same thing goes.
We have all gotten too soft. i cant believe the doorman just standing there.
BS! I showed a video of a black girl getting beaten by several people and we needed to see more context and get more information. Someone even proposed that the girl started iit. But here, we are getting too soft. Buut the different responses have nothing to do with race.

BS! I showed a video of a black girl getting beaten by several people and we needed to see more context and get more information. Someone even proposed that the girl started iit. But here, we are getting too soft. Buut the different responses have nothing to do with race.

Those looked like school kids in your video and other kids helped break it up. You claimed she was jumped by the whole school which was BS.. that doesnt happen. This was a fucking grown man pounding on a woman. You don't know the difference between a school fight and a grown man trying to injure a woman? dude thought he was Muhammed Ali.. whats your problem?

So for Context heres your video.

Typically I, you, and most other adults are not going to be walking around policing middle school campuses like this one, where kids these days turn fucking crazy, like we have seen in many videos.
BUt no excuses, all those kids needed to be punished and I hope they did, but what I was talking about was this stuff that happens in public when you're walking down the sidewalk on a bright sunny day, and wether it be a full grown man of any race trying to repeatedly bash a woman in the face..... or stomping on some kids head down into a curb repeatedly , someone needs to go out on a limb and do something.
But in so many videos, just like this one, we have seen adult men just standing by doing nothing.
Your going to sit here now and tell me that door man was not soft? when he let the punk in the orange shorts intimidate him?.. that wasnt soft? what the fuck video did you just watch?

Forum List

Back