'White Girl Bleeds A Lot'

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
Flynn calls looting, beatings in Riverwest barbaric - JSOnline

Shaina Perry remembers the punch to her face, blood streaming from a cut over her eye, her backpack with her asthma inhaler, debit card and cellphone stolen, and then the laughter.

"They just said 'Oh, white girl bleeds a lot,' " said Perry, 22, who was attacked at Kilbourn Reservoir Park over the Fourth of July weekend.

Though Milwaukee Police Chief Edward Flynn noted Tuesday that crime is colorblind, he called the Sunday night looting of a convenience store near the park and beatings of a group of people who had gone to the park disturbing, outrageous and barbaric.

Disgusting and equally disgusting:

Teens Rob Kids' Lemonade Stand

Children in Strongsville, Ohio are left frightened after a group of teens robbed their lemonade stand and stole their $ 13.00 profit.

What's this world coming to? They’ll be robbing old people trying to put their groceries in the car next.

Shaina Perry remembers the punch to her face, blood streaming from a cut over her eye, her backpack with her asthma inhaler, debit card and cellphone stolen, and then the laughter.

"They just said 'Oh, white girl bleeds a lot,' " said Perry, 22, who was attacked at Kilbourn Reservoir Park over the Fourth of July weekend.

Though Milwaukee Police Chief Edward Flynn noted Tuesday that crime is colorblind, he called the Sunday night looting of a convenience store near the park and beatings of a group of people who had gone to the park disturbing, outrageous and barbaric.

When I saw white girl in the title for some reason I thought of that pretty girl on the news who most likely killed her kid and went partying getting beat up in prison. Perhaps next time.

Well...............The Greatest Nation in the HIS story of the world is also ·1 for incarceration per capita.
Adds a new definition to Änimal House

OK - I know where you're going with this. Hate crime. (You just got a guarantee of at least 6 pages to this thread.)

Yup. This sure looks like a hate crime to me. I guess Chief Flynn doesn't agree with me.

OK - I know where you're going with this. Hate crime. (You just got a guarantee of at least 6 pages to this thread.)

Yup. This sure looks like a hate crime to me. I guess Chief Flynn doesn't agree with me.

Hate crime or not, it still does not change the fact that this is a crime and act is disgusting.

Sure, but who with a pulse in America can deny:

If the races were reversed, this would be all over the news, the FBI would be on it, blah blah blah.

I bet he does agree with you. He's just too chickenshit to say so. It's not "politically correct" youknowwhatImean?

Disgusting crime and act that might have been averted if the State of Wisconsin didn't deny individuals their fundamental Constitutional Right to Keep and Bear Arms.

If the races were reversed, this would be all over the news, the FBI would be on it, blah blah blah.

Hah!

Whites have perpetuated more violence against Blacks than the inverse. The only reason why this is in the news is cause Whitey got her ass beat.

So... you're either a racist non-white or a self-hating white. Must suck to be you.

Whites have perpetuated more violence against Blacks than the inverse. The only reason why this is in the news is cause Whitey got her ass beat.

Yes, of course. If a mob of whites beat a black woman senseless and yelled racial epithets, that wouldn't get any news coverage.
:cuckoo:

Hah!

So... you're either a racist non-white or a self-hating white. Must suck to be you.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIJJxL9utow]YouTube - ‪It Sucks To Be Me‬‏[/ame]

Children in Strongsville, Ohio are left frightened after a group of teens robbed their lemonade stand and stole their $ 13.00 profit.

$13? Who says crime doesn't pay?

They wrote a book on this topic called White Girl Bleed A Lot. I got the Kindle version, It sounds depressing... but it is not as bad as you think. Def. not a racist book so if that's how you swing avoid it.

Forum List

Back