Texas wins again

Damn right Obama and Holder trying to prolong the agony and pain of the victim's family because the son of a bitch child murder, torturer and rapist didn't get to speak to his consultant first! What utter bullshit.

I hope he is playing chess with Hitler in hell right now!

An execution is a win?

Damn right and when your old ass goes it will be another one!

GHook, what is wrong with you?

Can't someone be against the death penalty without you wishing them dead too?

Shame on you.

Ohh no problem, he will now get herpes among other issues ;)

to me seeing this as a win is just a revenge thing.
Another death is not a win, just sad. although I do not disagree with the death penalty.

Last edited:
An execution is a win?

He ADMITTED his guilt numerous times. There was never any doubt. The latest was an attempt to pervert Justice for Political reasons. I do believe the Supreme Court had a right to review the case if they so chose but I doubt they would have changed anything, the man was guilty.

This was all about politics.

His last words were "Viva Mexico". A man who has lived in the USA since he was 3 years old. Many want to make those kids citizens and yet his allegiance was to another country even though he got a free education here and was raised here.

"This has been, and will be Mexico again". Sad, isn't it?

Even if Texas has to kill the Mexicans one by one, Texas will not give itself to the Mexicans, now California....

Oh, well, better hope some innocent US citizen is not caught up in something unsavory where they are innocent in some foreign land..

Last edited:
Some of these threads show how fucking stupid these right wingers are. Truly stupid.

The US has signed treaties with other countries that they could offer support for one of their citizens charged with a crime in the US. If one of our citizens were charged, we would hope our government would support them in a foreign country. Because in Blue states, we believe people are innocent until proven guilty and we care about other Americans.

In this case, it's not about "guilt or innocence". It's about access for a foreign country to one of it's citizens. Something we, as the United States, expects. Texas blocked that access.

Can you right wingers understand? It's not about guilt or innocence. It's about blocking a foreign country from access to one of it's citizens. It's about our foreign policy. It's about Americans arrested overseas. Texas may have given them a death sentence. It's another one of those "unintended consequences" right wingers are always surprised by.

Yet, you will see them yelling, "Oh look, you are DEFENDING a murderer", when no one was. Pitiful people. Truly pitiful. They just don't understand anything more complex than Swiss Cheese and a cracker.

His last words were "Viva Mexico". A man who has lived in the USA since he was 3 years old. Many want to make those kids citizens and yet his allegiance was to another country even though he got a free education here and was raised here.

Well, I think it's closer to home than that. The Obama administration is targeting threats to reelection, and smearing a little bad on the TX governor is merely a tactic to win at all costs. The Obama admin. may have petitioned the Mexican government for an assist as Obama gave his rival, Rick Perry the old one-two.

Mexico likely answered the call, the Dead Man Walking got the impression somebody from Mexico cared about him, so he honored them with his last few words.

Mexico actually got a present. They got rid of a criminal family who would produce such a person as a rapist, and we lost at least one citizen, maybe more unknown deaths had already been caused by this killer, who knows?
We had to pay to incarcerate and respect the rights of this killer for it sounds like the better part of two decades in which the Mexican consulate did absolutely and positively nothing.

That's why I think Obama is a corrupt person. He ordered scrutiny from others in the international community, not for the purpose of justice, but to embarrass his rival so he will have one less worry next November, 2012.

I'm sick of politicians reaching out away from this nation to harm their fellow citizens who happen to be their rivals. Kissing alien ass to wipe out one's political opponent sucks lemons, and I'm sorry the penal system was used to politically damage a man who has served Texas as governor three times.

God protect us from sick criminals and politicians who manipulate their own country with foreign interests who may be completely unsympathetic to America.

Some of these threads show how fucking stupid these right wingers are. Truly stupid.

The US has signed treaties with other countries that they could offer support for one of their citizens charged with a crime in the US. If one of our citizens were charged, we would hope our government would support them in a foreign country. Because in Blue states, we believe people are innocent until proven guilty and we care about other Americans.

In this case, it's not about "guilt or innocence". It's about access for a foreign country to one of it's citizens. Something we, as the United States, expects. Texas blocked that access.

Can you right wingers understand? It's not about guilt or innocence. It's about blocking a foreign country from access to one of it's citizens. It's about our foreign policy. It's about Americans arrested overseas. Texas may have given them a death sentence. It's another one of those "unintended consequences" right wingers are always surprised by.

Yet, you will see them yelling, "Oh look, you are DEFENDING a murderer", when no one was. Pitiful people. Truly pitiful. They just don't understand anything more complex than Swiss Cheese and a cracker.

When are you gonna realise that right-wing whackos don't see the big picture? There are "here and now" people. No foresight. Which is why they are conservatives and liberals are progressives. Liberals want humanity to progress. If cons had their way women wouldn't vote, blacks would still be picking cotton and there would be no pay parity between the sexes...oh wait, scratch that last one...

Well, I think it's closer to home than that. The Obama administration is targeting threats to reelection, and smearing a little bad on the TX governor is merely a tactic to win at all costs. The Obama admin. may have petitioned the Mexican government for an assist as Obama gave his rival, Rick Perry the old one-two.

Mexico likely answered the call, the Dead Man Walking got the impression somebody from Mexico cared about him, so he honored them with his last few words.

Mexico actually got a present. They got rid of a criminal family who would produce such a person as a rapist, and we lost at least one citizen, maybe more unknown deaths had already been caused by this killer, who knows?
We had to pay to incarcerate and respect the rights of this killer for it sounds like the better part of two decades in which the Mexican consulate did absolutely and positively nothing.

That's why I think Obama is a corrupt person. He ordered scrutiny from others in the international community, not for the purpose of justice, but to embarrass his rival so he will have one less worry next November, 2012.

I'm sick of politicians reaching out away from this nation to harm their fellow citizens who happen to be their rivals. Kissing alien ass to wipe out one's political opponent sucks lemons, and I'm sorry the penal system was used to politically damage a man who has served Texas as governor three times.

God protect us from sick criminals and politicians who manipulate their own country with foreign interests who may be completely unsympathetic to America.

You....are.....fucking...clueless.....

New Topics

Forum List

Back