"White flight." Racist or not?

You are closer to the truth than you might realize. The Black Madonna was popular in Europe and Russia at one time.

448px-BlackMadonna06390011.JPG
Its still popular. They just try everything under the sun to say its not actually Black. You should hear some of the excuses.
Yeah, Mary and Joseph were actually Egyptian.
I'm pretty sure there is some Egyptian blood in there if you believe the bible. Most likely they were Black.

Don't be silly. Atlanta is a very dangerous city. It is simply not as segregated.
Don't be obtuse. I was discussing the fact that Atlanta is NOT on the list of the ten worst cities in America. That is significant since it is run by Blacks. That means they are doing some damn good managing there; better than a lot of White run cities.
I was not being obtuse. After all, I did not contend that anyone lives in peace and harmony in any American large city, especially those with large black populations.

Atlanta, 6th most dangerous city: Crime in Atlanta - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I did not CONTEND that either! The list posted by your confidant and friend, Meathead, showing the most segregated US cities, did not list Atlanta. Dangerous or not, it is STILL managed better than many White run cities...GOT THAT? Do you understand now?
"Well, now...Where is that southern enclave of Black enterprise, Atlanta, Georgia? You mean to tell me that Whites there live in peace and harmony with Blacks of the same social class?"

Liar.
Are you stupid? In the English language a QUESTION asked cannot be a lie. Lies are statements! I asked a question. I was NOT making a statement. Ignorant Bahs-Turd!
You made a statement.

You are closer to the truth than you might realize. The Black Madonna was popular in Europe and Russia at one time.

Its still popular. They just try everything under the sun to say its not actually Black. You should hear some of the excuses.
Indeed! Of the 500 or so Black Madonnas and Child throughout Europe, 18 of them still exist in Germany. Now THAT is surprising!

Don't be obtuse. I was discussing the fact that Atlanta is NOT on the list of the ten worst cities in America. That is significant since it is run by Blacks. That means they are doing some damn good managing there; better than a lot of White run cities.
I was not being obtuse. After all, I did not contend that anyone lives in peace and harmony in any American large city, especially those with large black populations.

Atlanta, 6th most dangerous city: Crime in Atlanta - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I did not CONTEND that either! The list posted by your confidant and friend, Meathead, showing the most segregated US cities, did not list Atlanta. Dangerous or not, it is STILL managed better than many White run cities...GOT THAT? Do you understand now?
"Well, now...Where is that southern enclave of Black enterprise, Atlanta, Georgia? You mean to tell me that Whites there live in peace and harmony with Blacks of the same social class?"

Liar.
Are you stupid? In the English language a QUESTION asked cannot be a lie. Lies are statements! I asked a question. I was NOT making a statement. Ignorant Bahs-Turd!
You made a statement.
I've made thousands of statements. Which one are you referring to?

plus they bring our real estate down.
I don't think if Lebron james or Kobe Bryant moved into your neighborhood the real estate prices would go down. If anything, they would go UP!
They would go down because every thug within 100 miles would be hanging out there.
I doubt it! The thugs" those guys hang with are people like Fifty cents, Dr Dre, Bobby Brown and Snoop Dog.. you have to be a thug with money to hang with people like Lebron or Kobe! Any one of those "thugs" probably has more wealth than your entire neighborhood. They would be appalled by your austere lifestyle!

Indeed. That was such a ridiculously stupid statement that you almost have to laugh, but consider the source.

Bryant and James have multi million dollar contracts, endorsements, and most of all families to support. It is doubtful that they would have so called "thugs" hanging out at their homes.

Some people here take "stupid" to a whole new level.

Here is an article about one of so called "thugs" that James was seen hanging out with recently.
Mexican Billionaire Carlos Slim s Dinner With NBA Champ LeBron James Raises Speculation - Forbes

Last edited:

I'm pretty sure there is some Egyptian blood in there if you believe the bible. Most likely they were Black.
You're assuming without any basis in fact. However, the lineage quoted in the Gospel states that any Egyptian blood in the family was from the lineage of Ishmael, not Isaac. Hebrews are distant cousins with Arabs, not blood relatives.

You're assuming without any basis in fact. However, the lineage quoted in the Gospel states that any Egyptian blood in the family was from the lineage of Ishmael, not Isaac. Hebrews are distant cousins with Arabs, not blood relatives.
The only people assuming are those that assume they were not Black. You cant get Black people from white people. However you can go the other way. Since the Bible never mentions a color change in the Hebrews, what makes you think they were white?

You might be right but I tend to think the Ethiopians might have had more of a connection. After all, Beta Israel and other remnants of ancient Black Jewish tribes existed there for a several millennia. King Solomon is linked to Sheba and Ethiopia as was Moses who married a woman from Ethiopia.

Liar.
You made a statement.
The one preceeding the accusation. What other statement did you think I was talking about?

You might be right but I tend to think the Ethiopians might have had more of a connection. After all, Beta Israel and other remnants of ancient Black Jewish tribes existed there for a several millennia. King Solomon is linked to Sheba and Ethiopia as was Moses who married a woman from Ethiopia.
Egyptians came from Ethiopia. They even documented it. Ethiopians say the Egyptians were a colony of theirs. The Greek historian Herodotus documented this as well.

The only people assuming are those that assume they were not Black. You cant get Black people from white people. However you can go the other way. Since the Bible never mentions a color change in the Hebrews, what makes you think they were white?

That is a very racist statement.
My guess is you assume curly hair means black heritage, but I have an uncle with hair like a red Brillo pad but his skin is pink and covered with freckles. His mother was Native American too. His brother has a permanent tan and black hair. Guess your theory was wrong.

My guess is you assume curly hair means black heritage, but I have an uncle with hair like a red Brillo pad but his skin is pink and covered with freckles. His mother was Native American too. His brother has a permanent tan and black hair. Guess your theory was wrong.
Why is it racist that they were Black but not racist if they were white? :laugh:

Who said anything about curly hair? Sounds like your uncle has some Black heritage. Guess your theory is wrong.

Egyptians came from Ethiopia. They even documented it. Ethiopians say the Egyptians were a colony of theirs. The Greek historian Herodotus documented this as well.
No shit Sherlock.

No shit Sherlock.
You seem like you are angry. Dont be.

Why is it racist that they were Black but not racist if they were white? :laugh:

Who said anything about curly hair? Sounds like your uncle has some Black heritage. Guess your theory is wrong.

You claimed a white person can't have a black ancestor. I told you you were full of it.

It tickles me when I read posts from black supremacy advocates. They're no less ignorant than your typical Klan member.

I can only assume you are just such a person because all you seem to want to talk about is about how blacks are so good and whites are so fucked up. You must be really boring in person.

You claimed a white person can't have a black ancestor. I told you you were full of it.

It tickles me when I read posts from black supremacy advocates. They're no less ignorant than your typical Klan member.

I can only assume you are just such a person because all you seem to want to talk about is about how blacks are so good and whites are so fucked up. You must be really boring in person.
Where did I claim that? I said you cant get a Black person from a white one. Doesnt matter if you think I'm full of it. Its just a fact of science that you cant get a Black person from a white one.

It tickles me when I read posts from white supremacy advocates who assume the Hebrews were white with not a shred of evidence. You are just as ignorant as your KKK brethren.

Last edited:

You do realize that the original Hebrews and Arabs were Black dont you?

Liar.
You made a statement.
The one preceeding the accusation. What other statement did you think I was talking about?
I guess these (?} silly little squiggly things don't mean a thing to you! Here is my reponse to that:

obama-finger.jpg

Liar.
You made a statement.
I guess these (?} silly little squiggly things don't mean a thing to you! Here is my reponse to that:

obama-finger.jpg
Very flimsy. "Peace and Harmony" between races in Atlanta because it's not as segregated as other big cities.

That's about as funny and believable as Asc's jungle-bunny civilizations.

You made a statement.

obama-finger.jpg
Very flimsy. "Peace and Harmony" between races in Atlanta because it's not as segregated as other big cities.

That's about as funny and believable as Asc's jungle-bunny civilizations.
I asked you two questions. Your response is NOT an answer...I'll ask you again. In response to your list of the ten most segregated cities, I asked:
"Well, now...Where is that southern enclave of Black enterprise, Atlanta, Georgia? You mean to tell me that Whites there live in peace and harmony with Blacks of the same social class?" A simple "yes" or "no" will do. No need to say more.

Forum List

Back