White Evangelicals and their kind and forgiving hearts ....

Ummm, instead of using Obama as your example against Trump why not use Bill Clinton, the guy snowflakes argued in defense of his WH BJ and sexual promiscuity outside of the WH by declaring 'what a President does in his personal life is no one's business'?!

BTW, some of the same Democrats who were using tax dollars to pay off their victims of criminal sexual misconduct voted against Impeachment, Go figure.
VAST RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY!!!

To answer the question in the OP about what changed, it was more about the party designation than the color of the man.

What's particularly funny is that Trump was a far left liberal Democrat until recently. But all the huckster had to do was change the letter after his name, and the Tard Herd went stone blind to his many, many sins.

If Trump had run as a Democrat, the very same Tard Herd which blindly devotes their every waking moment to defending him would have shred him to pieces.

When Obama was in Office in 2011, only 30% of white evangelicals told pollsters they would forgive a President's immoral behavior.

Now, under 45, it's 72%.
Source: Clinton maintains double-digit (51% vs. 36%) lead over Trump | PRRI/Brookings Survey | PRRI

evangelical_presidential_immorality_poll_under_obamba_vs_under_trump.png

What do USMBers think changed?

And of course the dems think the same.

In many cases, there is some racism behind the attitude toward Obama. And I have to admit after observing the naked bigotry on this forum, there is a lot more of it than I realized. A lot more.

However, I think most of it is just partisan hackery.

After all, the Tard Herd froths at the mouth over ANY Democrat caught behaving badly. Al Franken, for example.

But they completely overlook the beam in their own eye. They elected a pussy grabber, after all.

It's not all racism, Marc. Mostly what changed was the party designation after the name.
America's original sin isn't partisanship...it's racism.

Keep that in mind.

Forum List

Back