White Evangelicals and their kind and forgiving hearts ....

When Obama was in Office in 2011, only 30% of white evangelicals told pollsters they would forgive a President's immoral behavior.

Now, under 45, it's 72%.
Source: Clinton maintains double-digit (51% vs. 36%) lead over Trump | PRRI/Brookings Survey | PRRI

evangelical_presidential_immorality_poll_under_obamba_vs_under_trump.png

What do USMBers think changed?
Forgiving in Christianity is not hypocrisy. Do you know anything about the religion?

When Obama was in Office in 2011, only 30% of white evangelicals told pollsters they would forgive a President's immoral behavior.
Now, under 45, it's 72%.
The Index of Melanin changed Just saying

Hot Monkey Sex Bro...Mike Pence can you call the boss ....Mother !!!!

Adult film star said she had a nearly year-long affair with Trump — not just a single encounter
That is somehow worse than what Clinton and both Kennedy's did?

Now, under 45, it's 72%.
The Index of Melanin changed Just saying

Hot Monkey Sex Bro...Mike Pence can you call the boss ....Mother !!!!

Adult film star said she had a nearly year-long affair with Trump — not just a single encounter
Dude. Props to Trump for tapping da ass.
:dunno:

Didn't give a fuck when Boogie Nights Bill did it (but I still make fun of him for the whole cigar thing). Don't give a shit now.

You do realize the PRRI Polling is MTV, right?

Maybe you could source Pop Sugar next titme.
What's your source for this information?

Even if it were true, how does that change anything?

Which preachers commit adultery more? Black Preachers, or white preachers?

I'll propose it's the black ones.

Not in the really God-fearing churches, though.

The ones where you need X-type of car to be accepted, yeah that goes on, I'm sure.
Lately ??

Or overall ??

You do realize the PRRI Polling is MTV, right?

Maybe you could source Pop Sugar next titme.
What's your source for this information?

Even if it were true, how does that change anything?
Diversity, Division, Discrimination: The State of Young America | MTV/PRRI Report

Diversity, Division, Discrimination: The State of Young America | MTV/PRRI Report

Seriously? MTV? Why would you post or link anything that juvinile? It's kiddie korner stuff.

Now, under 45, it's 72%.
Source: Clinton maintains double-digit (51% vs. 36%) lead over Trump | PRRI/Brookings Survey | PRRI

Forgiving in Christianity is not hypocrisy. Do you know anything about the religion?

Do you? Why do they put Obama on a higher standard in order to forgive him?... God does not do that.

Psalm 52:

Why do you boast of evil, you mighty hero?
Why do you boast all day long,
you who are a disgrace in the eyes of God?

You who practice deceit,
your tongue plots destruction;
it is like a sharpened razor.
You love evil rather than good,
falsehood rather than speaking the truth.
You love every harmful word,
you deceitful tongue!

Surely God will bring you down to everlasting ruin:
He will snatch you up and pluck you from your tent;
he will uproot you from the land of the living.

The righteous will see and fear;
they will laugh at you, saying,

“Here now is the man
who did not make God his stronghold
but trusted in his great wealth
and grew strong by destroying others!”
POWERFUL!!!

Very apt Psalm for this time.

Is that really Psalm 52?

What perverted translation is that?

To the chief Musician, Maschil, A Psalm of David, when Doeg the Edomite came and told Saul, and said unto him, David is come to the house of Ahimelech.
1Why boastest thou thyself in mischief, O mighty man? the goodness of God endureth continually.Maschil: or, of instruction
2Thy tongue deviseth mischiefs; like a sharp razor, working deceitfully.
3Thou lovest evil more than good; and lying rather than to speak righteousness. Selah.
4Thou lovest all devouring words, O thou deceitful tongue.O thou…: or, and the deceitful tongue
5God shall likewise destroy thee for ever, he shall take thee away, and pluck thee out of thy dwelling place, and root thee out of the land of the living. Selah.destroy…: Heb. beat thee down
6The righteous also shall see, and fear, and shall laugh at him:
7Lo, this is the man that made not God his strength; but trusted in the abundance of his riches, and strengthened himself in his wickedness.wickedness: or, substance
8But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God: I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever.
9I will praise thee for ever, because thou hast done it: and I will wait on thy name; for it is good before thy saints.

Psalms 52, King James Version (KJV) | Chapter 52 | The Bible App | Bible.com!

I poise that what if Trump believes in God and puts him first?

Seriously? MTV? Why would you post or link anything that juvinile? It's kiddie korner stuff.
Sir, what you posted isn't evidence of your BOGUS claim, but it's evidence of an MTV/PRRI collaboration poll...for MTV.

Bwahahahahahaha!!!!..... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
lol.jpg
Here's more PRRI Polling:
(4 weeks before thte election) :)

Hillary Clinton opens up a commanding 11-point lead over Donald Trump | PRRI/The Atlantic Survey
Daniel Cox, Ph.D., Robert P. Jones, Ph.D.,

Topics: Politics & Elections
Tags: 2016 Presidential Election Donald Trump Hillary Clinton
Clinton Expands Lead Among Likely Voters
DOWNLOADS

Clinton Expands Lead Among Likely Voters

Hillary Clinton has opened up a commanding 11-point lead over Donald Trump, finds a new PRRI/The Atlantic Survey—with field dates (October 5-9) spanning the fallout from a tape of Donald Trump making lewd comments about women. Nearly half (49%) of likely voters report they are currently supporting or leaning towards supporting Clinton, while fewer than four in ten (38%) likely voters favor Trump.

lol.jpg

Psalm 52:

Why do you boast of evil, you mighty hero?
Why do you boast all day long,
you who are a disgrace in the eyes of God?

You who practice deceit,
your tongue plots destruction;
it is like a sharpened razor.
You love evil rather than good,
falsehood rather than speaking the truth.
You love every harmful word,
you deceitful tongue!

Surely God will bring you down to everlasting ruin:
He will snatch you up and pluck you from your tent;
he will uproot you from the land of the living.

The righteous will see and fear;
they will laugh at you, saying,

“Here now is the man
who did not make God his stronghold
but trusted in his great wealth
and grew strong by destroying others!”
POWERFUL!!!

Very apt Psalm for this time.

Is that really Psalm 52?

What perverted translation is that?

To the chief Musician, Maschil, A Psalm of David, when Doeg the Edomite came and told Saul, and said unto him, David is come to the house of Ahimelech.
1Why boastest thou thyself in mischief, O mighty man? the goodness of God endureth continually.Maschil: or, of instruction
2Thy tongue deviseth mischiefs; like a sharp razor, working deceitfully.
3Thou lovest evil more than good; and lying rather than to speak righteousness. Selah.
4Thou lovest all devouring words, O thou deceitful tongue.O thou…: or, and the deceitful tongue
5God shall likewise destroy thee for ever, he shall take thee away, and pluck thee out of thy dwelling place, and root thee out of the land of the living. Selah.destroy…: Heb. beat thee down
6The righteous also shall see, and fear, and shall laugh at him:
7Lo, this is the man that made not God his strength; but trusted in the abundance of his riches, and strengthened himself in his wickedness.wickedness: or, substance
8But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God: I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever.
9I will praise thee for ever, because thou hast done it: and I will wait on thy name; for it is good before thy saints.

Psalms 52, King James Version (KJV) | Chapter 52 | The Bible App | Bible.com!

I poise that what if Trump believes in God and puts him first?

G5000's is from the
Psalm 52-56New International Version (NIV)

Now, under 45, it's 72%.Source: Clinton maintains double-digit (51% vs. 36%) lead over Trump | PRRI/Brookings Survey | PRRI

I am a white evangelical and I certainly don't forgive Obama for his criminal actions.

Traitorous actions.
That works too.

Now, under 45, it's 72%.

Do you? Why do they put Obama on a higher standard in order to forgive him?... God does not do that.

Yes I do. Ask God, he just might answer.

Forum List

Back