DACA For Liberals

If your parents sneak you into Disney World, do they let you stay and eat free when they find you?

Dear Redfish:
I think the mentality is more like:
If Disney World was built by white people on land that white people took from Natives,
What's wrong with Descendants of Natives returning to squat on the land
that was originally given by Nature to all people to share?

Who decided who makes and enforces rules on land ownership,
especially if the land originally belonged to Natives. If they were
pressured to give up their land and let other people move in and take over,
what's wrong with these groups of people moving in and claiming natural rights to the same land?

That's the mentality I've run into.
Where two wrongs don't make it right,
but makes it equal, where karmic chickens come back to roost.

If your parents sneak you into Disney World, do they let you stay and eat free when they find you?

Dear Redfish:
If Disney World was built by white people on land that white people took from Natives,

what's wrong with these groups of people moving in and claiming natural rights to the same land?

are you trying to claim that people from mexico, El Savador, Congo, Nigeria, and Syria are native americans? Got anything to back that up?

as to your foolish question on land ownership. the land of the USA is owned by US citizens, just as mexico is owned by Mexicans and Russia is owned by Russians.

Dear Redfish:

^^^^^^^^^^^^this, folks, is the mentality of the left on full display. the poster must be a Berkley grad.

Dear Redfish:

are you trying to claim that people from mexico, El Savador, Congo, Nigeria, and Syria are native americans? Got anything to back that up?

as to your foolish question on land ownership. the land of the USA is owned by US citizens, just as mexico is owned by Mexicans and Russia is owned by Russians.

Dear Redfish
I am just lib-splaining what liberals are thinking.
AS for me, I believe in consensus and consent of the governed.

So I believe in respecting the beliefs of people on both sides, and not imposing any policy that violates your beliefs or mine that are probably closer to yours,
nor the beliefs of liberals that are closer to what I cited. I don't agree with either the genocide and taking of land from natives against their consent, or the opposite karma of fighting to do the same. Both were wrongful so I don't agree with abuse of force and coercion.

I believe in breaking this pattern of political coercion by force, by working together to build city states on both sides of the border where nobody has to cross illegally. I have posted this solution several times. www.earnedamnesty.org

Since there are 12-30million Mexican nationals living in the US, why not settle this issue with Mexico by claiming 4-5 city states the size of Houston along the Mexican side of the border that will represent the legal residence and home state of these people so they CAN be legally registered and citizens in these districts. Then set up campus systems with local universities to register these families, students and workers, similar to the federal exchanges that Obama set up.

After all the "undocumented" residents and workers are registered with a sponsoring university and have a legal place of residency, then plans can be worked out regarding how many violations or credits owed that the students/workers need to resolve in order to earn equal status as those who didn't commit any such violations. And make it fair. Then the registered students/workers can be free to transfer to other cities/universities/business sites who agree to sponsor them, similar to foreign exchange students who have to qualify in order to live in other cities and countries other than where they are registered citizens.

This can all be done without violating anyone's belief in consent and in responsibility for sponsoring guest workers or foreign exchange students.

But we can't begin to set up all the registers, campus complexes and city states including work-study programs through schools and sponsoring businesses/production facilities, teaching hospitals, military bases and prisons, etc. that it will take to accommodate the populations and demands causing chaos and crime along the border -- unless we agree to respect each other's beliefs first and quit battling to silence and exclude one side or the other. Everyone can be rewarded and supported for investing resources to take responsibility for the programs each person or group believes in . Nobody should be imposing their beliefs through govt in ways that preclude other groups from developing and paying for their own plans and programs they believe in supporting.

The main thing missing is the liberal groups don't have their resources organized to accommodate all the people they want to protect and represent. So why not organize liberal churches businesses and political groups and schools to set up coops and campus systems that CAN manage these populations? Instead of making demands on govt and other taxpayers, these people need help to build it directly and sponsor their own communities and worker coops.

this can be done. the only way these workers are going to gain equality and independence is by owning their own land, property, programs and businesses. So why not set up tax breaks for such business and community leaders to invest their own resources into practicing the policies and programs they preach about. Pay for it directly, build it where the workers own shares in the community development, and then we can reform what the border is used for.

Do you really think that is an honest comparison? WTF???

Sounds like a good comparison to me.
Try this one too, do you lock the doors on your house, if so then why, you say Americans can’t lock the borders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try this one too, do you lock the doors on your house, if so then why, you say Americans can’t lock the borders.

Another silly comparison. Come on man, you can't tell the difference between a Nation and a theme park or private residence? To answer your question, yes I lock my doors and surprise surprise, I also support having a secure border and a legal immigration process... mind blown, right? I don't hear many if any serious representatives on the Left calling for open borders. If you know of any then please post their quote or policy position that says so. My guess is that you will deflect because you can't do this.

Obama has passed border funding, dems in congress have presented border security bills, so I don't know where this free for all system is coming from besides your ass.

Dear Redfish:

Dear Redfish

So I believe in respecting the beliefs of people on both sides, and not imposing any policy that violates your beliefs or mine that are probably closer to yours,
nor the beliefs of liberals that are closer to what I cited. I don't agree with either the genocide and taking of land from natives against their consent, or the opposite karma of fighting to do the same. Both were wrongful so I don't agree with abuse of force and coercion.

I believe in breaking this pattern of political coercion by force, by working together to build city states on both sides of the border where nobody has to cross illegally. I have posted this solution several times. www.earnedamnesty.org

Since there are 12-30million Mexican nationals living in the US, why not settle this issue with Mexico by claiming 4-5 city states the size of Houston along the Mexican side of the border that will represent the legal residence and home state of these people so they CAN be legally registered and citizens in these districts. Then set up campus systems with local universities to register these families, students and workers, similar to the federal exchanges that Obama set up.

After all the "undocumented" residents and workers are registered with a sponsoring university and have a legal place of residency, then plans can be worked out regarding how many violations or credits owed that the students/workers need to resolve in order to earn equal status as those who didn't commit any such violations. And make it fair. Then the registered students/workers can be free to transfer to other cities/universities/business sites who agree to sponsor them, similar to foreign exchange students who have to qualify in order to live in other cities and countries other than where they are registered citizens.

This can all be done without violating anyone's belief in consent and in responsibility for sponsoring guest workers or foreign exchange students.

But we can't begin to set up all the registers, campus complexes and city states including work-study programs through schools and sponsoring businesses/production facilities, teaching hospitals, military bases and prisons, etc. that it will take to accommodate the populations and demands causing chaos and crime along the border -- unless we agree to respect each other's beliefs first and quit battling to silence and exclude one side or the other. Everyone can be rewarded and supported for investing resources to take responsibility for the programs each person or group believes in . Nobody should be imposing their beliefs through govt in ways that preclude other groups from developing and paying for their own plans and programs they believe in supporting.

The main thing missing is the liberal groups don't have their resources organized to accommodate all the people they want to protect and represent. So why not organize liberal churches businesses and political groups and schools to set up coops and campus systems that CAN manage these populations? Instead of making demands on govt and other taxpayers, these people need help to build it directly and sponsor their own communities and worker coops.

this can be done. the only way these workers are going to gain equality and independence is by owning their own land, property, programs and businesses. So why not set up tax breaks for such business and community leaders to invest their own resources into practicing the policies and programs they preach about. Pay for it directly, build it where the workers own shares in the community development, and then we can reform what the border is used for.

I have a much simpler system------------enforce our current immigration laws and secure our borders. We all feel for the DACA kids, BUT they are in this country illegally. Let them stay on one condition, that within 30 days they apply for legal immigration and get in line behind those who have already applied legally, In the meantime, they get no government benefits and are free to return to their home countries at government expense.

Another silly comparison. Come on man, you can't tell the difference between a Nation and a theme park or private residence? To answer your question, yes I lock my doors and surprise surprise, I also support having a secure border and a legal immigration process... mind blown, right? I don't hear many if any serious representatives on the Left calling for open borders. If you know of any then please post their quote or policy position that says so. My guess is that you will deflect because you can't do this.

Obama has passed border funding, dems in congress have presented border security bills, so I don't know where this free for all system is coming from besides your ass.

the analogy in the OP is valid. When you enter a park, a home, or a country illegally: that park, home, or country has no obligation to let you stay and has a legal right to demand that you leave. Try entering Mexico illegally and staying. You will end up in jail.

Dear Redfish:

Dear Redfish

The major problem with your proposed solution....you are making Mexico/Mexicans the responsibility of U.S. taxpayers. U.S. taxpayers want to be stripped of this burden that has been forced upon them....The U.S. owes Mexico/Mexicans absolutely nothing, they have rode free for way too long. Our laws have been ignored long enough...it’s time to get cruel, be aggressive and stop with the bleeding heart bullshit. It’s just plain unfair to burden the good people of the U.S. with Mexicans and their thirdworld tendencies.

Forum List

Back