White coward power on the loose.....

Let's see here...

1) Proud Boys plan an event at NY Metropolitan Republican Club.
2) Antifa dweebs vandalize the building hours before the event starts.
3) Antifa shitlords make harassing phone calls and leave a note saying their "attack is merely a beginning"
4) Antifa forms protest outside the building during the event.
5) Antifa throws a bottle of piss at Proud Boys as they leave.
6) Antifa follows and harasses Proud Boys
7) Proud Boys beat Antifa ass
8) "REEEEEEEEE VIOLENT WHITE SUPREMACIST NAZI ASSHOLES!!!!!"

But hey, don't let any facts get in the way of your narrative.
All you have left to do, is a post the source of this information.

Looking forward to it.

I agree whole heartedly. This dude wasnt really a challenge so I probably would have just pushed him or forced him to sit down. :laugh:

His wife definitely knew he had written a check with his mouth his old ass couldnt cash.
He was empowered by Drumpf, much like the Proud Boys this thread is about.

I agree whole heartedly. This dude wasnt really a challenge so I probably would have just pushed him or forced him to sit down. :laugh:

His wife definitely knew he had written a check with his mouth his old ass couldnt cash.
He was empowered by Drumpf, much like the Proud Boys this thread is about.

You are projecting your need for a strong leader to have any balls.

The mature thing would have been for the man to shut his pie hole in the first place.

Yeah it's totally understandable having a shootout over something so fucking trivial.[/QUOTE]Hey, do you think the geezer has any responsibility in any of this?

You are projecting your need for a strong leader to have any balls.
No ma'am, no.
images

No one. Why do you ask?
So what did you mean by...

"Supporting the concept of self defense?"

If no one attacked him first, that means that Gavin was the aggressor, not the victim you're painting him as.

I don't have to read far to get that you are a first class asshole. You damned near managed to turn a minor dispute over loud music into a funeral. What a dork!
So you agree that Jordon Davis' killer, Michael Dunn, was an a-hole for shooting and killing the boy for playing loud rap music at a gas-station, yes?

No, you didn't force him, you just made it very hard for him to back down. That's what make you an asshole.
Explain this statement, cause I don't see how it's so.

The geezer started the confrontation, so please expound.

Who cares anyway? The little rich whit kids of ANTIFA getting beast up by rich little white power kids? Fuck them all. Hopefully they just kill each other without making a huge mess.
Yeah, who cares anyway!?!?

Going by your response, here's to wishing that their respective leaders get got first.

tenor.gif

What he meant to say is that because the old monkey was white I should have just said yessuh massah.
Basically.

It's the same reason why most whites typically openly say they support MLK's ways but openly detest Malcolm X's.

They like and want to only see subservience from blacks.

Last edited:
Who cares anyway? The little rich whit kids of ANTIFA getting beast up by rich little white power kids? Fuck them all. Hopefully they just kill each other without making a huge mess.
Yeah, who cares anyway!?!?

Going by your response, here's to wishing that their respective leaders get got first.

tenor.gif

As I said, it would be awesome if they killed each other faster.

Hey, do you think the geezer has any responsibility in any of this?

If it all played out exactly as it was described, then yeah he does. Both sides chose to escalate the situation.
I only escalated after he did. If he had not escalated I would have turned off the music like his wife politely asked me to do.

Last edited:

If it all played out exactly as it was described, then yeah he does. Both sides chose to escalate the situation.
I only escalated after he did. If he had not escalated I would have turned of the music like his wife politely asked me to do.

You chose to have a little tantrum because he muttered something under his breath and you are always looking for a reason to start shit with white people. I wonder if you would have reacted the same way if it was some old black geezer.

I only escalated after he did. If he had not escalated I would have turned of the music like his wife politely asked me to do.

You chose to have a little tantrum because he muttered something under his breath and you are always looking for a reason to start shit with white people. I wonder if you would have reacted the same way if it was some old black geezer.
I chose to show the old white buzzard that in order to get what you want you better show some manners.

You dont have to wonder. I would have just done what an old Black guy wanted out of simple respect. I think the difference is no older Black guy would have been disrespectful to me first.

Last edited:

I chose to show the old white buzzard that in order to get what you want you better show some manners.

You dont have to wonder. I would have just done what an old Black guy wanted out of simple respect. I think the difference is no older Black guy would have been disrespectful to me first.

If there's no such thing as crotchety old black dudes then what the fuck is Fred Sanford?

If there's no such thing as crotchety old black dudes then what the fuck is Fred Sanford?
Fred Sanford is a TV show character.

Who told you there were no such thing as crotchety old black dudes?

Forum List

Back