White coward power on the loose.....

Drumpf has these white boys feeling their nuts. I had this old white dude threaten to shoot me in a round about way the other day. I'm pumping gas and had my music on. This old white lady asked me politely to turn it down which I proceeded to do. Her husband said under his breath "I dont want to hear that crap". I stopped mid stride and told him I wasnt going to turn down anything since he had run his big mouth. He got mad and turned bright red and told me he was going to close my door. I told him I would knock his old ass out if he touched my car and started laughing at him which of course made him madder. He then challenged me to "come here" so I laughed at him again and told him to come over to me. He then said I got something for you and then made a quick movement towards his car. I just leaned back on my car and laughed at him again and told him he better sit his old ass down because if he pulled something out of the car I was going make him regret it. His wife started screaming at him to "shut the fuck up" which of course made me laugh at him even harder. I told him I thought for his safety he better listen to his wife. His wife apologized to me which made him livid. He called me an asshole so I told him he better get his ass in the car because Drumpf wasnt here to save him. His wife started screaming at him to get in the car and shut the fuck up. He finally got in the car but I kept my eye on him and my hand on my 9mm.

So you threatened an old man because he doesn't like your taste in music.
No. I threatened an old white boy because he said he was going to close my car door and in a round about way threatened to shoot me. Cant you read without someone there to help you? :)

Sounds to me more like you had a little temper tantrum because some old guy didnt like your music.
I was laughing at him. You dont laugh while you have a temper tantrum. :rolleyes:

Sounds like something a rebellious teenager would do. Are you a grown adult or a little boy?

Also, why the fuck do black people force everyone within a mile radius to listen to their shitty music?
Maybe it was Kanye West....he's trump's darling now.

No. I threatened an old white boy because he said he was going to close my car door and in a round about way threatened to shoot me. Cant you read without someone there to help you? :)

Sounds to me more like you had a little temper tantrum because some old guy didnt like your music.
I was laughing at him. You dont laugh while you have a temper tantrum. :rolleyes:

Sounds like something a rebellious teenager would do. Are you a grown adult or a little boy?

Also, why the fuck do black people force everyone within a mile radius to listen to their shitty music?
Come to think of it I was playing a Koonye song at the time. I missed the opportunity to point that out to the guy.

Both. I've never let my little boy side go. Thats why I was laughing at him.

I dont force everyone within a mile radius to listen to my music so I wouldnt be able to tell you.

Were you listening to Nelly?

Both. I've never let my little boy side go. Thats why I was laughing at him.

I dont force everyone within a mile radius to listen to my music so I wouldnt be able to tell you.

Were you listening to Nelly?
Nope. Koonye

Come to think of it I was playing a Kanye song at the time. I missed the opportunity to point that out to the guy.

Dont lie, you were totally listening to Nelly.

Come to think of it I was playing a Kanye song at the time. I missed the opportunity to point that out to the guy.

Dont lie, you were totally listening to Nelly.
Havent listened to Nelly in years. I only like 3 of his songs.

Drumpf has these white boys feeling their nuts. I had this old white dude threaten to shoot me in a round about way the other day. I'm pumping gas and had my music on. This old white lady asked me politely to turn it down which I proceeded to do. Her husband said under his breath "I dont want to hear that crap". I stopped mid stride and told him I wasnt going to turn down anything since he had run his big mouth. He got mad and turned bright red and told me he was going to close my door. I told him I would knock his old ass out if he touched my car and started laughing at him which of course made him madder. He then challenged me to "come here" so I laughed at him again and told him to come over to me. He then said I got something for you and then made a quick movement towards his car. I just leaned back on my car and laughed at him again and told him he better sit his old ass down because if he pulled something out of the car I was going make him regret it. His wife started screaming at him to "shut the fuck up" which of course made me laugh at him even harder. I told him I thought for his safety he better listen to his wife. His wife apologized to me which made him livid. He called me an asshole so I told him he better get his ass in the car because Drumpf wasnt here to save him. His wife started screaming at him to get in the car and shut the fuck up. He finally got in the car but I kept my eye on him and my hand on my 9mm.

Stupid white wanna-be cowboys crank their shitty country music in their jacked up mall queen trucks too in my neck of the woods. It has nothing to do with skin color. There are sometimes consequences when you run your mouth.

Stupid white wanna-be cowboys crank their shitty country music in their jacked up mall queen trucks too in my neck of the woods. It has nothing to do with skin color. There are sometimes consequences when you run your mouth.

Well black people have certainly earned their reputation as being violent thugs who will murder and rape at the drop of a hat so I don't really blame the guy for backing down from a confrontation.

Well black people have certainly earned their reputation as being violent thugs who will murder and rape at the drop of a hat so I don't really blame the guy for backing down from a confrontation.
A confrontation of his own making. If he had kept his stupid mouth shut I was going to turn down the music since the wife asked so politely. :rolleyes:

The guy was a figment of Asswipe's imagination.

On the flip, maybe if more racists get knocked the fuck out, they'll stop running their mouths.

On the flip, maybe if more racists get knocked the fuck out, they'll stop running their mouths.
I agree whole heartedly. This dude wasnt really a challenge so I probably would have just pushed him or forced him to sit down. :laugh:

His wife definitely knew he had written a check with his mouth his old ass couldnt cash.

A confrontation of his own making. If he had kept his stupid mouth shut I was going to turn down the music since the wife asked so politely. :rolleyes:

It's this mindset that makes American inner cities into shitholes, where every minor confrontation potentially escalates into a fight to the death. The mature thing to do would have been to ignore him but no you couldnt do that because your fragile black masculinity was at stake.

Proud Boys Street Gang Had A Weekend Of Coast-To-Coast Violence
Members of the violent and homophobic gang were involved in violence in Oregon and New York, but there were no immediate arrests.
f8umxcyM

Proud Boys Street Gang Had A Weekend Of Coast-To-Coast Violence | HuffPost

You have got to love these powerful white groups such as the ass ho's in Charolettesville and now this, who love going to areas where real danger is minimal.....beating up on a gay does not make you a bad ass, it makes you a coward. Real tough white hating mf's, come to Detroit, come to places like Chicago, Compton, Bronx, the Ville...come to known places where serious bad motherfuckers who hate you just as much thrive...going to a gay villiage in NY or some soft redneck one horse town does not render you brave, tough or any of the above, it renders you a bunch of soft white bitches that love pickin on gay people caught alone by themselves...
Holy fuck. How stupid can you be? This group isn’t only white, strike one for your ignorant fucking narrative. The little Antifa punks incited the problem. Strike two for you. Every time you post you get dumber. If ignorance were an Olympic event, You would take the gold.

It's this mindset that makes American inner cities into shitholes, where every minor confrontation potentially escalates into a fight to the death. The mature thing to do would have been to ignore him but no you couldnt do that because your fragile black masculinity was at stake.

The mature thing would have been for the man to shut his pie hole in the first place.

The mature thing would have been for the man to shut his pie hole in the first place.

Yeah it's totally understandable having a shootout over something so fucking trivial.

Yeah it's totally understandable having a shootout over something so fucking trivial.

Sometimes you eat the dog, sometimes the dog eats you.

Nobody was going to die except him if he had came out of that car with a gun. He was older than me so in the interest of maturity it would have been better if he had kept his trap shut in the first place. That was the cause of the confrontation. Me and his wife were having no problem.

Forum List

Back