White coward power on the loose.....

If it all played out exactly as it was described, then yeah he does. Both sides chose to escalate the situation.
I only escalated after he did. If he had not escalated I would have turned of the music like his wife politely asked me to do.

You chose to have a little tantrum because he muttered something under his breath and you are always looking for a reason to start shit with white people. I wonder if you would have reacted the same way if it was some old black geezer.
I chose to show the old white buzzard that in order to get what you want you better show some manners.

You dont have to wonder. I would have just done what an old Black guy wanted out of simple respect. I think the difference is no older Black guy would have been disrespectful to me first.

If there's no such thing as crotchety old black dudes then what the fuck is Fred Sanford?
Fred Sanford is a TV show character.

Who told you there were no such thing as crotchety old black dudes?

You said no old black dude would have been "disrespectful" to you as if it's impossible that one might complain about you obnoxiously blaring high volume music at a gas station.

The OP is such an unbelievable, white-hating shithead, she can't even get the thread title's grammar correct!

I only escalated after he did. If he had not escalated I would have turned of the music like his wife politely asked me to do.

You chose to have a little tantrum because he muttered something under his breath and you are always looking for a reason to start shit with white people. I wonder if you would have reacted the same way if it was some old black geezer.
I chose to show the old white buzzard that in order to get what you want you better show some manners.

You dont have to wonder. I would have just done what an old Black guy wanted out of simple respect. I think the difference is no older Black guy would have been disrespectful to me first.

If there's no such thing as crotchety old black dudes then what the fuck is Fred Sanford?
Fred Sanford is a TV show character.

Who told you there were no such thing as crotchety old black dudes?

You said no old black dude would have been "disrespectful" to you as if it's impossible that one might complain about you obnoxiously blaring high volume music at a gas station.
Yes in that instance no old Black dude would have had an issue with my music as it was not blaring or offensive. The white lady just didnt care for it which I had no problem with since she was polite.

Stupid white wanna-be cowboys crank their shitty country music in their jacked up mall queen trucks too in my neck of the woods. It has nothing to do with skin color. There are sometimes consequences when you run your mouth.

Well black people have certainly earned their reputation as being violent thugs who will murder and rape at the drop of a hat so I don't really blame the guy for backing down from a confrontation.

These white power threads are like crack to these ^supremacist cockroaches. They can't stay away and come out of the woodwork to defend these losers.

Let's see here...

1) Proud Boys plan an event at NY Metropolitan Republican Club.
2) Antifa dweebs vandalize the building hours before the event starts.
3) Antifa shitlords make harassing phone calls and leave a note saying their "attack is merely a beginning"
4) Antifa forms protest outside the building during the event.
5) Antifa throws a bottle of piss at Proud Boys as they leave.
6) Antifa follows and harasses Proud Boys
7) Proud Boys beat Antifa ass
8) "REEEEEEEEE VIOLENT WHITE SUPREMACIST NAZI ASSHOLES!!!!!"

But hey, don't let any facts get in the way of your narrative.
All you have left to do, is a post the source of this information.

Looking forward to it.

Is your Google broken?

Club vandalized, threatening message left: ‘Our Attack Is Merely A Beginning’: Vandals Smash Windows, Spray Graffiti At Metropolitan Republican Club
Video showing Proud Boys leaving and being screeched at by Antifa clowns which leads up to throwing of object claimed by member to be bottle of piss:
Angle of video showing Antifa hurling an object, which does indeed look to be a bottle, at Proud Boys who in turn kick the shit out of them:

That proof enough for ya, soyboy? Or is it fake news because CNN didn't tell you?

Let's see here...

3) Antifa shitlords make harassing phone calls and leave a note saying their "attack is merely a beginning"

Looking forward to it.

Is your Google broken?

Club vandalized, threatening message left: ‘Our Attack Is Merely A Beginning’: Vandals Smash Windows, Spray Graffiti At Metropolitan Republican Club
Video showing Proud Boys leaving and being screeched at by Antifa clowns which leads up to throwing of object claimed by member to be bottle of piss:
Angle of video showing Antifa hurling an object, which does indeed look to be a bottle, at Proud Boys who in turn kick the shit out of them:

That proof enough for ya, soyboy? Or is it fake news because CNN didn't tell you?
Your CBS 2 link DOESN'T state that ANTIFA had anything to do with the vandalism. So speculation on the part of those who are suggesting as much.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

No one. Why do you ask?
So what did you mean by...

"Supporting the concept of self defense?"

If no one attacked him first, that means that Gavin was the aggressor, not the victim you're painting him as.

No, that means he supports the right of self defense.

Gavin McInnes was not attacked by Antifa, nor was he directly involved in the fight.

A couple of random Proud Boys were attacked by Antifa, and got their asses kicked. As you see in the video.

Let's see here...

Looking forward to it.

Is your Google broken?

Your CBS 2 link DOESN'T state that ANTIFA had anything to do with the vandalism. So speculation on the part of those who are suggesting as much.

You're right. I bet it was the Amish went down there and smashed up the building, not degenerate leftists like we've seen 100 times before.

Jackass.

Stupid white wanna-be cowboys crank their shitty country music in their jacked up mall queen trucks too in my neck of the woods. It has nothing to do with skin color. There are sometimes consequences when you run your mouth.

Well black people have certainly earned their reputation as being violent thugs who will murder and rape at the drop of a hat so I don't really blame the guy for backing down from a confrontation.

These white power threads are like crack to these ^supremacist cockroaches. They can't stay away and come out of the woodwork to defend these losers.

The Proud Boys are not a white power group though, no matter how much the dykes over at Huffpost would like you to believe they are.

Let's see here...

And the dems and libs are carrying water for these assholes. ANd considering it is fucking NYC, they might get their way,

which would be an injustice of epic proportions.

The Proud Boys are not a white power group though, no matter how much the dykes over at Huffpost would like you to believe they are.

The fact that their founder has brown children should be a hint.

The fact that their founder has brown children should be a hint.

The left is adamant that we understand the difference between BLM and black power organizations but not when it comes to groups that leans even slightly to the right. No, they're all white supremacists.

Proud Boys Street Gang Had A Weekend Of Coast-To-Coast Violence
Members of the violent and homophobic gang were involved in violence in Oregon and New York, but there were no immediate arrests.
f8umxcyM

Proud Boys Street Gang Had A Weekend Of Coast-To-Coast Violence | HuffPost

You have got to love these powerful white groups such as the ass ho's in Charolettesville and now this, who love going to areas where real danger is minimal.....beating up on a gay does not make you a bad ass, it makes you a coward. Real tough white hating mf's, come to Detroit, come to places like Chicago, Compton, Bronx, the Ville...come to known places where serious bad motherfuckers who hate you just as much thrive...going to a gay villiage in NY or some soft redneck one horse town does not render you brave, tough or any of the above, it renders you a bunch of soft white bitches that love pickin on gay people caught alone by themselves...
Drumpf has these white boys feeling their nuts. I had this old white dude threaten to shoot me in a round about way the other day. I'm pumping gas and had my music on. This old white lady asked me politely to turn it down which I proceeded to do. Her husband said under his breath "I dont want to hear that crap". I stopped mid stride and told him I wasnt going to turn down anything since he had run his big mouth. He got mad and turned bright red and told me he was going to close my door. I told him I would knock his old ass out if he touched my car and started laughing at him which of course made him madder. He then challenged me to "come here" so I laughed at him again and told him to come over to me. He then said I got something for you and then made a quick movement towards his car. I just leaned back on my car and laughed at him again and told him he better sit his old ass down because if he pulled something out of the car I was going make him regret it. His wife started screaming at him to "shut the fuck up" which of course made me laugh at him even harder. I told him I thought for his safety he better listen to his wife. His wife apologized to me which made him livid. He called me an asshole so I told him he better get his ass in the car because Drumpf wasnt here to save him. His wife started screaming at him to get in the car and shut the fuck up. He finally got in the car but I kept my eye on him and my hand on my 9mm.

And you wonder why you guys get shot???????

No one. Why do you ask?

If no one attacked him first, that means that Gavin was the aggressor, not the victim you're painting him as.

Gavin McInnes was not attacked by Antifa, nor was he directly involved in the fight.

A couple of random Proud Boys were attacked by Antifa, and got their asses kicked. As you see in the video.
What the video shows is the Proud boys hunting down and attacking the gentlemen while calling them "faggots." That you describe it as you did only cements your status as a bonafide far rightwing Republican hack.

Members of the violent and homophobic gang were involved in violence in Oregon and New York, but there were no immediate arrests.
f8umxcyM

You have got to love these powerful white groups such as the ass ho's in Charolettesville and now this, who love going to areas where real danger is minimal.....beating up on a gay does not make you a bad ass, it makes you a coward. Real tough white hating mf's, come to Detroit, come to places like Chicago, Compton, Bronx, the Ville...come to known places where serious bad motherfuckers who hate you just as much thrive...going to a gay villiage in NY or some soft redneck one horse town does not render you brave, tough or any of the above, it renders you a bunch of soft white bitches that love pickin on gay people caught alone by themselves...
Drumpf has these white boys feeling their nuts. I had this old white dude threaten to shoot me in a round about way the other day. I'm pumping gas and had my music on. This old white lady asked me politely to turn it down which I proceeded to do. Her husband said under his breath "I dont want to hear that crap". I stopped mid stride and told him I wasnt going to turn down anything since he had run his big mouth. He got mad and turned bright red and told me he was going to close my door. I told him I would knock his old ass out if he touched my car and started laughing at him which of course made him madder. He then challenged me to "come here" so I laughed at him again and told him to come over to me. He then said I got something for you and then made a quick movement towards his car. I just leaned back on my car and laughed at him again and told him he better sit his old ass down because if he pulled something out of the car I was going make him regret it. His wife started screaming at him to "shut the fuck up" which of course made me laugh at him even harder. I told him I thought for his safety he better listen to his wife. His wife apologized to me which made him livid. He called me an asshole so I told him he better get his ass in the car because Drumpf wasnt here to save him. His wife started screaming at him to get in the car and shut the fuck up. He finally got in the car but I kept my eye on him and my hand on my 9mm.

No. I dont wonder. I know white guys shoot Black guys because they are either frightened or they are angry that we dont obey them. Have you ever seen me wonder? I'm usually the first one to point out how white boys are typically afraid to fight a Black guy without plenty of support or a weapons advantage.

Let's see here...

Looking forward to it.

Is your Google broken?

You're right. I bet it was the Amish went down there and smashed up the building, not degenerate leftists like we've seen 100 times before.

Jackass.
Facts are stubborn things.

Deal with it!

Bastard.

f8umxcyM

No. I dont wonder. I know white guys shoot Black guys because they are either frightened or they are angry that we dont obey them. Have you ever seen me wonder? I'm usually the first one to point out how white boys are afraid to fight a Black guy without plenty of support or a weapons advantage.

No it's called being civil to one another and quit being obnoxious like apperantly you were .

God damn no one wants to hear your fucking music or listen to you talk about your limp dick to your girlfriend on the cell phone

f8umxcyM

No. I dont wonder. I know white guys shoot Black guys because they are either frightened or they are angry that we dont obey them. Have you ever seen me wonder? I'm usually the first one to point out how white boys are afraid to fight a Black guy without plenty of support or a weapons advantage.

No it's called being civil to one another and quit being obnoxious like apperantly you were .

God damn no one wants to hear your fucking music or listen to you talk about your limp dick to your girlfriend on the cell phone

I was being civil. I was going to turn my music off until the white boy became decidedly uncivil.

If you dont want to hear my music dont listen or carry some ear plugs. I'm not here to please you.

No one. Why do you ask?

What the video shows is the Proud boys hunting down and attacking the gentlemen while calling them "faggots." That you describe it as you did only cements your status as a bonafide far rightwing Republican hack.

1. How do you get "hunting down"from the video?

2. DId you note the item being thrown by Antifa at the Proud Boys while still at a distance?

3. "Faggots" pales next to the shit we hear Antifa calling anyone they don't like, all the time.

Forum List

Back