White cops sue for racial discrimination.

SwimExpert

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2013
The disciplinary action involved the officers being placed on restrictive active duty and assigned to a gym where they were doing work that included "boring and menial tasks" for several months after the Nov. 29, 2012 shooting, according to the lawsuit filed by their lawyer, Jonathan Rosenbaum, in U.S. District Court in Cleveland on Friday. The work status meant the officers couldn't apply for transfers or promotions or get extra pay through overtime.

Rosenbaum alleged in the complaint that his clients' assignment to "gym duty" was "substantially longer than that which had been meted out to similarly-situated African American officers."

Folks, shit just got real.

White Hispanic Cops Disciplined After Fatal Car Chase Sue Over Racial Bias - NBC News

If their case has merit, it will be heard out in court. Discrimination is discrimination is discrimination, regardless in which direction it flows.
Is that why No one has prosecuted any Blacks for denying white murder victims of their civil rights? Is it why Holder dropped the charges against the Black Panthers for voter intimidation? Is it why Holder and Obama keep claiming requiring IDs only affect black people?

If their case has merit, it will be heard out in court. Discrimination is discrimination is discrimination, regardless in which direction it flows.
Is that why No one has prosecuted any Blacks for denying white murder victims of their civil rights? Is it why Holder dropped the charges against the Black Panthers for voter intimidation? Is it why Holder and Obama keep claiming requiring IDs only affect black people?

You seem to be misunderstanding my, most likely because you want to misunderstand me.

You seem to be misunderstanding my, most likely because you want to misunderstand me.
You claim the Courts are unbiased and I might agree but not when it comes to racism. The Courts at the federal level are heavily biased against any claim rightful or not against black racism. The current President and Attorney General are biased against any such claims and have spoken against them. Discrimination in this Country is biased towards accusing whites and NOT blacks in the courts and political field.

You claim the Courts are unbiased and I might agree but not when it comes to racism. The Courts at the federal level are heavily biased against any claim rightful or not against black racism. The current President and Attorney General are biased against any such claims and have spoken against them. Discrimination in this Country is biased towards accusing whites and NOT blacks in the courts and political field.

I never made such a claim. Quote me please as having said that. But the assumption should be that justice is unbiased, otherwise, it is not justice.

So is anyone going to talk about the use of the term White Hispanic or nah?

We were told that the cops called GZ a white hispanic to make whites look bad because...its all about white people apparently

There is no attempt at justice in this administration's concept of social justice, adjectives are needed to describe actual justice.

Forum List

Back