White Athletes

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
I was asked why Blacks dominate in sports, this is what I said to that.

That's false, simply bullsh!t paraded around by the hollyweird media, the fact of the matter is, is that white people are simply the largest, strongest and heaviest people in the world and there are more sports where that's an advantage, than speed.

But there is a two reasons why blacks would do so great in sports, one because the places where they live abuse them, and discourage learning and that leaves sports the only opportunity...and secondly, the "jim crow" laws that kept them down, and also kept them out of sports as well, this made it easy for white athletes to train in ways that in the face of competition, no coach would recommend.

And blacks knowing that they can't get in because of discrimination.... they're going to train, they're going to do their best and give it their all, whereas white athletes were a monopoly of sorts...they didn't have to train and practice and put in the effort the way the blacks did.
So what happened ? when blacks got in finally, starting with the Brooklyn dodgers and the Boston Celtics and the track and field at the 1936 Olympics they put on a show, (by comparison).
Just a side note, by today's standards Jesse Owens is a joker... because of obvious advances.

Fast forward to today...

Today, in the light of modern freedom, whites still remain a minority in sports, because white people still don't need it as an "outlet"...
Those that do play for a living.... are now taking them on with appropriate training, nutrition, lifestyle and coaching.... and winning with better performance, because we are better athletes.

Today we own all of the strength sports, and X games, and Boxing and Martial Arts, and starting to re enter Basketball too.

Now the Blacks are on the run, looking for other sports.
and I added a " :) "

That's what I said.

Since I was an athlete and soldier,, I can tell you that race don't matter...
Doesn't matter on the battlefield or the football field.

How about your daughters wedding?

Purely hypothetical question; I have neither daughters or daughters in law.

• Banned

They can marry whom they want...

Compared to white-white marriages, white-black marriages are very few, and most fail, worse than the 50-50 bogus.
:)

Compared to white-white marriages, white-black marriages are very few, and most fail, worse than the 50-50 bogus.
That is life with humans.....

That's false, simply bullsh!t paraded around by the hollyweird media, the fact of the matter is, is that white people are simply the largest, strongest and heaviest people in the world and there are more sports where that's an advantage, than speed.

But there is a two reasons why blacks would do so great in sports, one because the places where they live abuse them, and discourage learning and that leaves sports the only opportunity...and secondly, the "jim crow" laws that kept them down, and also kept them out of sports as well, this made it easy for white athletes to train in ways that in the face of competition, no coach would recommend.

And blacks knowing that they can't get in because of discrimination.... they're going to train, they're going to do their best and give it their all, whereas white athletes were a monopoly of sorts...they didn't have to train and practice and put in the effort the way the blacks did.
So what happened ? when blacks got in finally, starting with the Brooklyn dodgers and the Boston Celtics and the track and field at the 1936 Olympics they put on a show, (by comparison).
Just a side note, by today's standards Jesse Owens is a joker... because of obvious advances.

Fast forward to today...

Today, in the light of modern freedom, whites still remain a minority in sports, because white people still don't need it as an "outlet"...
Those that do play for a living.... are now taking them on with appropriate training, nutrition, lifestyle and coaching.... and winning with better performance, because we are better athletes.

Today we own all of the strength sports, and X games, and Boxing and Martial Arts, and starting to re enter Basketball too.

That's what I said.
Moot point. Null and void. There are/were great athletes of almost all races and ethnicities. Some of the greatest athletes of all time are/were black. I'll spare you the list.

Athletics is as close to a pure meritocracy as we will ever create. The first person to cross the finish line in the 100 meters is the first person to cross the finish line, and no amount of bias can change that fact one iota. Team sports are a bit less cut and dried due to coaches decisions, and some individual sports like figure skating or diving depend upon judges, but in general, the cream rises to the top in sports.

No amount of rationalization by unintelligent racists will ever prove otherwise.

Fast forward to today...

That's what I said.
Whites are better athletes? :laugh:
Just a side note. By todays standards George Mikan is a joke.

Thats not exactly something to beat your chest about even if its true. White on white marriages should fail less. They have less reasons to fail. Even if white-black marriages are very few we all know about the attraction between the two. Your POTUS should come to mind.

Fast forward to today...

That's what I said.

that's right we are, take a look at the records in weightlifting, Vitali Klitschko comes to mind... the X games, dickhead.
whats the matter ?
don't like whites ?
go the fuck back to africa

Fast forward to today...

That's what I said.

that's right we are, take a look at the records in weightlifting, Vitali Klitschko comes to mind... the X games, dickhead.
whats the matter ?
don't like whites ?
go the fuck back to africa
Weightlifting doesnt make you a better athlete. Nor do the X games. What makes you think whites are better athletes?
I love white women.
I'll go back to Africa if you go back to europe.

Athletics is as close to a pure meritocracy as we will ever create. The first person to cross the finish line in the 100 meters is the first person to cross the finish line, and no amount of bias can change that fact one iota. Team sports are a bit less cut and dried due to coaches decisions, and some individual sports like figure skating or diving depend upon judges, but in general, the cream rises to the top in sports.

No amount of rationalization by unintelligent racists will ever prove otherwise.

It depends upon the sport. This is largely true in sports like basketball, soccer and wrestling, where costs of participation can be minimal and any kid with a ball can find a way to play in the streets. But, for other sports, like tennis, golf, lacrosse, snow skiing, speed skating, figure skating etc., it can be difficult and expensive to acquire the skills needed for poor/minority kids to participate.

That's why a lot of those sports remain dominated by whites.

It depends upon the sport. This is largely true in sports like basketball, soccer and wrestling, where costs of participation can be minimal and any kid with a ball can find a way to play in the streets. But, for other sports, like tennis, golf, lacrosse, snow skiing, speed skating, figure skating etc., it can be difficult and expensive to acquire the skills needed for poor/minority kids to participate.

That's why a lot of those sports remain dominated by whites.
This is true. Blacks dominate in basketball. Whites dominate in volleyball. There is a lot of overlap in both sports as far as the skills and athleticism go. Whats the difference? Money. My daughter is a budding star in volleyball but we pay a lot of money for her to participate in top level events so she can be seen. If she played basketball the cost wouldnt even be noticed.

Why do some of the world's greatest soccer stars come from the 3rd world? Because soccer, given that it requires very little specialized equipment, is more of a true meritocracy than many other sports...kids play it anywhere and everywhere, and sometimes even improvise the ball.

Same with basketball, track/distance running, wrestling, etc.

Interesting article.

Why Black People Are Good at Sports

"The facts show that East Africans own every distance running record. In most of the sports people of African descendant dominate. Why have black people dominated sports? Are they somehow physically better? Research shows that it is not just being black that matters. Where in Africa your ancestors come from makes the huge difference."

Looks to me like African or African influence athletes are better naturally better at some sports while whites would be better at others naturally like swimming due to general body types. This does not however mean there are no individuals that cannot transcend racial body types.

Last edited:
OK do any of you own a TV? Assuming we are talking American Sports The only ones I see dominated by White people are golf, tennis and Cross Fit. Given the large majority of White people in the US it is clear that Black athletes in general have more power and speed (utilization of strength) and therefore dominate Football and basketball and Track.

OK do any of you own a TV? Assuming we are talking American Sports The only ones I see dominated by White people are golf, tennis and Cross Fit. Given the large majority of White people in the US it is clear that Black athletes in general have more power and speed (utilization of strength) and therefore dominate Football and basketball and Track.
Whites dominate volleyball and swimming.

Forum List

Back