Whistleblower Complaint Declassified For Public Release

So IF this sad story of "mafia tactics" on the part of Mendedez, Leahy and Durbin IS shown to be true -- YOU would certainly want them removed from office as well... AMIRITE? [/USER] Lakhota Faun

Unlike the frantic rabid partisans, I'll wait for confirmation of any evidence because I DO still believe in evidence and legal process... But I'm pretty sure the MAJORITY of people in Congress ARE compromised by acts that are either illegal or GROSS ABUSE of power..

This nuclear exchange of guilt on BOTH sides could take YEARS to even write about....
Are you going to apologize to the forum for posting the lie that the letter by Menendez, Leahy & Durbin included the quote, "U.S. assistance" was at stake, when the words, "U.S. assistance" don't even appear in that letter?

https://www.foreign.senate.gov/imo/...cutor of Ukraine on Mueller investigation.pdf

And do you see now what happens when you blindly and idiotically put your trust into a biased site which relies on op/eds instead of news?

It was in his report.

Now take your ass back to
Libphuckistan and go find a date for the sheep festival!

Washington (CNN)The whistleblower's complaint about President Donald Trump's communications with Ukraine has been declassified and could be released as soon as Thursday morning, two sources told CNN late Wednesday night.

Whistleblower complaint about Trump declassified and may be released Thursday
Great news! What do you think?

I think it will be another nothing burger, the IG determined it was motivated by political bias. The asshole bitcher doesn't even have first had knowledge of the events. And the president of Ukraine has already stated there was no pressure put on him to do anything.

No, the IG did NOT determine it was motivated by political bias!. If you have proof otherwise - please provide it.

18 U.S. Code CHAPTER 41

Great, let's see you quote what they state in their letter that amounts to extortion, blackmail, or kickbacks....

:popcorn:

The implications were quite clear, stop what we think you're doing, or else. They acted like fucking gangsters, "we strongly suggest you reverse course". The godfather would be proud.

Who the fuck are these commies to issue ultimatums to the prosecutor general of Ukraine and demanding nation security information from their equivalent of our Attorney General?

LOLOL

When a rightard admits, "the implications were ....", everything that follows is made up bullshit. Like your claim that "we strongly suggest you reverse course" implies extortion, blackmail or kickbacks. When in fact, the letter was to comfort the fears of some in Ukraine over fears of trump retaliating against them for providing aid to Mueller's investigation.

Leading Democrats Respond to Trump Falsehoods on Ukraine | U.S. Senator Patrick Leahy of Vermont

But I will at least give you credit for not making up quotes that don't exist in that letter like rightarded website, townhall.com, did; falsely attributing the quote, "U.S. assistance" was at stake; when the words, "U.S. assistance," don't actually appear anywhere in there.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

What's wrong commie, don't like playing by your own rules? All you commies have on Trump over this Ukraine phone call are implications. Nothing was explicitly said that would back up your bullshit.

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, trump admitted he asked Zelensky to investigate Biden.

"The other thing, there's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great." ~ Donald Trump

Wow, asking Zelensky to clarify what happened on a situation that many Americans have questions on, is improper? Really?
a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great.
Hell, he didn't even say "I want to find out about that", it was a very generic statement. It's typical for heads of state to discuss alleged corruption, this was nothing special. LMAO

So IF this sad story of "mafia tactics" on the part of Mendedez, Leahy and Durbin IS shown to be true -- YOU would certainly want them removed from office as well... AMIRITE? [/USER] Lakhota Faun

Unlike the frantic rabid partisans, I'll wait for confirmation of any evidence because I DO still believe in evidence and legal process... But I'm pretty sure the MAJORITY of people in Congress ARE compromised by acts that are either illegal or GROSS ABUSE of power..

This nuclear exchange of guilt on BOTH sides could take YEARS to even write about....
Are you going to apologize to the forum for posting the lie that the letter by Menendez, Leahy & Durbin included the quote, "U.S. assistance" was at stake, when the words, "U.S. assistance" don't even appear in that letter?

https://www.foreign.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/5-4-18 Menendez joint letter to General Prosecutor of Ukraine on Mueller investigation.pdf

And do you see now what happens when you blindly and idiotically put your trust into a biased site which relies on op/eds instead of news?

LMAO, we've been supportive, but you must reverse course. As I said the implication was very clear, no reversal, no support. Deal with it commie.

Great, let's see you quote what they state in their letter that amounts to extortion, blackmail, or kickbacks....

:popcorn:

The implications were quite clear, stop what we think you're doing, or else. They acted like fucking gangsters, "we strongly suggest you reverse course". The godfather would be proud.

Who the fuck are these commies to issue ultimatums to the prosecutor general of Ukraine and demanding nation security information from their equivalent of our Attorney General?

LOLOL

When a rightard admits, "the implications were ....", everything that follows is made up bullshit. Like your claim that "we strongly suggest you reverse course" implies extortion, blackmail or kickbacks. When in fact, the letter was to comfort the fears of some in Ukraine over fears of trump retaliating against them for providing aid to Mueller's investigation.

Leading Democrats Respond to Trump Falsehoods on Ukraine | U.S. Senator Patrick Leahy of Vermont

But I will at least give you credit for not making up quotes that don't exist in that letter like rightarded website, townhall.com, did; falsely attributing the quote, "U.S. assistance" was at stake; when the words, "U.S. assistance," don't actually appear anywhere in there.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

What's wrong commie, don't like playing by your own rules? All you commies have on Trump over this Ukraine phone call are implications. Nothing was explicitly said that would back up your bullshit.

LOLOL

"The other thing, there's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great." ~ Donald Trump

Wow, asking Zelensky to clarify what happened on a situation that many Americans have questions on, is improper? Really?
a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great.
Hell, he didn't even say "I want to find out about that", it was a very generic statement. It's typical for heads of state to discuss alleged corruption, this was nothing special. LMAO

Too bad trump didn't rely on his own intelligence agencies to look into the matter but instead, solicited help from a foreign national.

This is a lynching.

The Demo Rats are motivated by vengeance. The knowledge that they have 23 lousy candidates and Trump will win by a landslide.

He will nominate Justice Ginsburg' replacement

So the "impeachment investigation" is a sham to remove from office a formidable opponent. Sad.
The president broke law. He brought this upon himself.

Which Law?
11 CFR § 110.20

How so?

Considering that In 1998 The US and Ukraine signed

Treaty with Ukraine on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters

Because trump is asking them to help him eliminate his election rival.

Trump.isnt running against Biden.

https://www.foreign.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/5-4-18 Menendez joint letter to General Prosecutor of Ukraine on Mueller investigation.pdf

LMAO, we've been supportive, but you must reverse course. As I said the implication was very clear, no reversal, no support. Deal with it commie.

Why is it their fault you're too brain damaged to comprehend they said they "strongly encourage you to reverse course" in regard to them being "disappointed that some in Kyiv appear to have cast aside these principles in order to avoid the ire of President Trump." ... ?

The president broke law. He brought this upon himself.

Which Law?
11 CFR § 110.20

How so?

Considering that In 1998 The US and Ukraine signed

Treaty with Ukraine on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters

He could be. Right now, Biden is one of a few candidates who are running against each other for the opportunity to run against him.

LOLOL

LOLOL

Too bad trump didn't rely on his own intelligence agencies to look into the matter but instead, solicited help from a foreign national.

Would that be the same intelligence agencies that have been trying to screw Trump form the beginning? He probably trusts Zelensky more. Besides as Trump stated, it's a matter of public interest, the intel agencies are supposed to be looking at matters of national security, not matters the public just has questions about. Also we have a mutual assistance treaty with Ukraine on public corruption, so there was nothing improper about the request, no matter how you commies try to spin it.

Why is it their fault you're too brain damaged to comprehend they said they "strongly encourage you to reverse course" in regard to them being "disappointed that some in Kyiv appear to have cast aside these principles in order to avoid the ire of President Trump." ... ?

I read the letter, I paraphrased, much more accurately than adam (bug-eyes) shit did on the Trump conversation, I might say.

LOLOL

LOLOL

Would that be the same intelligence agencies that have been trying to screw Trump form the beginning? He probably trusts Zelensky more. Besides as Trump stated, it's a matter of public interest, the intel agencies are supposed to be looking at matters of national security, not matters the public just has questions about. Also we have a mutual assistance treaty with Ukraine on public corruption, so there was nothing improper about the request, no matter how you commies try to spin it.

And it's a matter that helps him personally towards his campaign.

Which is why he sent his personal attorney to follow up directly with Zelensky.

He could be. Right now, Biden is one of a few candidates who are running against each other for the opportunity to run against him.

The gaff machine plagiarist hasn't gotten the nomination twice before, it's highly unlikely he would this time. Now he will be known for all time as quid pro joe. LMAO

LOLOL

LOLOL

Perhaps it's because the incident happened with and involved the foreign national government. Seems to make sense. You want our intelligence to spy on them instead? How is that good? Simply asking them to look into possible criminal activity involving our own people is the right thing to do. Especially when we have a treaty for that very thing.

LOLOL

Whether it would help him sometime in the future is pure speculation, not fact. You don't impeach on speculation, well, at least sane people don't.

I read the letter, I paraphrased, much more accurately than adam (bug-eyes) shit did on the Trump conversation, I might say.

LOL

You're such a dumbshit (i.e., typical conservative)

The NY Times reported that help from Ukraine in Mueller's case against Manafort was being halted due to fear of retribution from trump.

Ukraine, Seeking U.S. Missiles, Halted Cooperation With Mueller Investigation

KIEV, Ukraine — In the United States, Paul J. Manafort is facing prosecution on charges of money laundering and financial fraud stemming from his decade of work for a pro-Russian political party in Ukraine.

But in Ukraine, where officials are wary of offending President Trump, four meandering cases that involve Mr. Manafort, Mr. Trump’s former campaign chairman, have been effectively frozen by Ukraine’s chief prosecutor.

The cases are just too sensitive for a government deeply reliant on United States financial and military aid, and keenly aware of Mr. Trump’s distaste for the investigation by the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, into possible collusion between Russia and his campaign, some lawmakers say.

The decision to halt the investigations by an anticorruption prosecutor was handed down at a delicate moment for Ukraine, as the Trump administration was finalizing plans to sell the country sophisticated anti-tank missiles, called Javelins.

Now you admit you read ...

"We have supported that capacity-building process and are disappointed that some in Kyiv appear to have cast aside these principles in order to avoid the ire of President Trump. If these reports are true, we strongly encourage you to reverse course and halt any efforts to impede cooperation with this important investigation."

... but don't understand it.

Dumbfuck, they were encouraging them not to not halt helping with Mueller's investigation "if these reports are true," that they were doing so out of fear of Trump.The letter doesn't even have anything to do with Mueller's investigation of Trump. It was in regard to Mueller's findings on Manafort's illegal connections with Ukraine.

The gaff machine plagiarist hasn't gotten the nomination twice before, it's highly unlikely he would this time.

That remains to be seen.

Still, he's running for the Democrat's nomination to run against Trump.

LOLOL

LOLOL

Perhaps it's because the incident happened with and involved the foreign national government. Seems to make sense. You want our intelligence to spy on them instead? How is that good? Simply asking them to look into possible criminal activity involving our own people is the right thing to do. Especially when we have a treaty for that very thing.
Asking for foreign aid to investigate a political rival serves to benefit Trump's campaign. That's illegal.

LOLOL

Whether it would help him sometime in the future is pure speculation, not fact. You don't impeach on speculation, well, at least sane people don't.

It's soliciting a foreign national to help with his election against a rival running for the Democrat's nomination.

Forum List

Back