While we've been distracted an Oregon court just created a new gender

"While we've been distracted an Oregon court just created a new gender"

Wrong.

The court acknowledged the right of individual liberty and self determination.

Such is the bigotry common to most on the authoritarian right.

assholes. stirring trouble.

Now that's an idea The Great Goose
Let's just label restrooms as "assholes pussies and dicks":

Dicks, Pussies, Assholes Speech[from Team America movie]
Gary: We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the Film Actors Guild are pussies. And Kim Jong-il is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes — assholes who just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is that they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate — and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are only an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know that if you don't let us fuck this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!
lol! awesome movie!

I just wish i wasn't a pussy. :(

"While we've been distracted an Oregon court just created a new gender"

Wrong.

The court acknowledged the right of individual liberty and self determination.

Such is the bigotry common to most on the authoritarian right.
it's bullshit Clayton.

People treat you as to your physical appearance when it comes to gender.

there will always be two sexes, a binary situation. putting people in no man's land in the middle is just cruel.

The future is now folks, male and female will slowly over time be replaced by these things.

Male
Female
Nonbinary

Mr
Ms
Mx

Oregon court rules that ‘nonbinary’ is a legal gender

An Oregon circuit court has ruled that a resident can change their legal gender to “nonbinary,” a gender identity that is neither male nor female.

Jamie Shupe, who lives in Portland, Oregon, filed a petition on April 27 for what the court designates a legal “sex change.” Judge Amy Holmes Hehn granted the change on Friday.

“I was assigned male at birth due to biology,” Shupe told the Oregonian. “I’m stuck with that for life. My gender identity is definitely feminine. My gender identity has never been male, but I feel like I have to own up to my male biology. Being non-binary allows me to do that. I’m a mixture of both. I consider myself as a third sex.”

This is the first instance in the country that a court has ruled that “nonbinary” is a legal gender identification, according to the Transgender Law Center.

Oregon court rules that 'nonbinary' is a legal gender

These people are mentally ill, they've got psychological issues, they need help.

Everyone is either male or female, except actual Hermaphrodite's.

No they are just people see sexuality in a different than you do.

Just because you don't understand the medical science of it does not make them mental cases.

They were born that way, you failed the education system offered to you.

We are all unique in some way, they are just a bit more so compared to the majority.
They are individuals with rights to be themselves, you don't have the right to stand in their way or define who and what they are.

Nonbinary is rather nondescript but it works. Perfectly acceptable ruling from the court.

A bit like asking the racial heritage and saying mixed or just not saying at all. Skin is found in many shades, so is sexuality.

If asked you can call yourself what you want, but you don't get to define others.

That is what freedom is all about, free to be what we want to be.

They are not hurting anyone by accepting their sexuality, so let them be.

Most of the world does not see sexuality the same way you might. Should you be labeled as mentally ill?

Give them the respect and freedom you would like to be given.

Thumbs up to the Oregon court. Thumbs down to bigots.

The future is now folks, male and female will slowly over time be replaced by these things.

Male
Female
Nonbinary

Mr
Ms
Mx

An Oregon circuit court has ruled that a resident can change their legal gender to “nonbinary,” a gender identity that is neither male nor female.

Jamie Shupe, who lives in Portland, Oregon, filed a petition on April 27 for what the court designates a legal “sex change.” Judge Amy Holmes Hehn granted the change on Friday.

“I was assigned male at birth due to biology,” Shupe told the Oregonian. “I’m stuck with that for life. My gender identity is definitely feminine. My gender identity has never been male, but I feel like I have to own up to my male biology. Being non-binary allows me to do that. I’m a mixture of both. I consider myself as a third sex.”

This is the first instance in the country that a court has ruled that “nonbinary” is a legal gender identification, according to the Transgender Law Center.

These people are mentally ill, they've got psychological issues, they need help.

Just because you don't understand the medical science of it does not make them mental cases.

We are all unique in some way, they are just a bit more so compared to the majority.
They are individuals with rights to be themselves, you don't have the right to stand in their way or define who and what they are.

Nonbinary is rather nondescript but it works. Perfectly acceptable ruling from the court.

A bit like asking the racial heritage and saying mixed or just not saying at all. Skin is found in many shades, so is sexuality.

If asked you can call yourself what you want, but you don't get to define others.

Most of the world does not see sexuality the same way you might. Should you be labeled as mentally ill?

There is no medical science to it.

Male
Female
Nonbinary

Mr
Ms
Mx

There is no medical science to it.

See, you have not been reading the evidence, you remain ignorant if the facts

Male
Female
Nonbinary

Mr
Ms
Mx

Hello,

I think this will likely get overturned. Odd discussion though.

garion13a5

That most conservatives have an unwarranted hostility toward transgender Americans does not justify discriminating against them through force of law.
Just as mental delusionists do not have the power to reinvent language so they can force men in women's showers, bathrooms etc. under force of law. Looks like we have loggerheads. Wonder who the USSC will find in favor of between male delusionists and women (over half the population of the US)...?

It looks like this is starting to get some press. If the Orlando slaughter had not occurred I think this story would have been huge.

Forum List

Back