While we've been distracted an Oregon court just created a new gender

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
The future is now folks, male and female will slowly over time be replaced by these things.

Male
Female
Nonbinary

Mr
Ms
Mx

Oregon court rules that ‘nonbinary’ is a legal gender

An Oregon circuit court has ruled that a resident can change their legal gender to “nonbinary,” a gender identity that is neither male nor female.

Jamie Shupe, who lives in Portland, Oregon, filed a petition on April 27 for what the court designates a legal “sex change.” Judge Amy Holmes Hehn granted the change on Friday.

“I was assigned male at birth due to biology,” Shupe told the Oregonian. “I’m stuck with that for life. My gender identity is definitely feminine. My gender identity has never been male, but I feel like I have to own up to my male biology. Being non-binary allows me to do that. I’m a mixture of both. I consider myself as a third sex.”

This is the first instance in the country that a court has ruled that “nonbinary” is a legal gender identification, according to the Transgender Law Center.

Oregon court rules that 'nonbinary' is a legal gender

The future is now folks, male and female will slowly over time be replaced by these things.

Male
Female
Nonbinary

Mr
Ms
Mx

An Oregon circuit court has ruled that a resident can change their legal gender to “nonbinary,” a gender identity that is neither male nor female.

Jamie Shupe, who lives in Portland, Oregon, filed a petition on April 27 for what the court designates a legal “sex change.” Judge Amy Holmes Hehn granted the change on Friday.

“I was assigned male at birth due to biology,” Shupe told the Oregonian. “I’m stuck with that for life. My gender identity is definitely feminine. My gender identity has never been male, but I feel like I have to own up to my male biology. Being non-binary allows me to do that. I’m a mixture of both. I consider myself as a third sex.”

This is the first instance in the country that a court has ruled that “nonbinary” is a legal gender identification, according to the Transgender Law Center.

These people are mentally ill, they've got psychological issues, they need help.

Everyone is either male or female, except actual Hermaphrodite's.

Male
Female
Nonbinary

Mr
Ms
Mx

These people are mentally ill, they've got psychological issues, they need help.

Except now thanks to this court, another gender is born.

Male
Female
Nonbinary

Mr
Ms
Mx

Except now thanks to this court, another gender is born.

Hopefully when The Donald becomes your President, then all this insanity can be stopped, if it continues much more America's going to go down the toilet.

And the walls came tumbling down.

Actually what should worry people more is that some nitwit next door in New Mexico Killed his wife and 4 kids in Roswell. Authorities suspect it was a domestic dispute that, of course with the guy doing harm to his family.

Perhaps we should build a wall to keep men out of the nation. All of the mass murderers seem to be dudes.

Police still unsure why New Mexico father gunned down wife, 4 kids

This is just another example of the liberal's hatred of science.

They deride anyone who disagrees with them on GW as not being in love with science, yet in that argument, the science goes both ways. The liberal counter is that the science is settled, it is a done deal. Yet the only place it is settled is in their own head.

They claim the unborn child is anything other than an unborn child. But 15000 years of human history and science is really very clear that the unborn child is indeed an unborn child.

They claim that evolution explains everything, yet it does not explain homosexuality.

And now they want us to believe there are three sexes. Wow, the denial of science from the left is really quite depressing.

And the walls came tumbling down.

Actually what should worry people more is that some nitwit next door in New Mexico Killed his wife and 4 kids in Roswell. Authorities suspect it was a domestic dispute that, of course with the guy doing harm to his family.

Perhaps we should build a wall to keep men out of the nation. All of the mass murderers seem to be dudes.

Police still unsure why New Mexico father gunned down wife, 4 kids

Are you sure it was a dude, and not a nonbinary ?

This is just another example of the liberal's hatred of science.

They deride anyone who disagrees with them on GW as not being in love with science, yet in that argument, the science goes both ways. The liberal counter is that the science is settled, it is a done deal. Yet the only place it is settled is in their own head.

They claim the unborn child is anything other than an unborn child. But 15000 years of human history and science is really very clear that the unborn child is indeed an unborn child.

They claim that evolution explains everything, yet it does not explain homosexuality.

And now they want us to believe there are three sexes. Wow, the denial of science from the left is really quite depressing.

Three sexes and Facebook has 56 types of Gender to choose from :uhoh3:

Facebook offers users 56 new gender options: Here's what they mean

1. Agender/NeutroisThese terms are used by people who don't identify with any gender at all — they tend to either feel they have no gender or a neutral gender. Some use surgery and/or hormones to make their bodies conform to this gender neutrality.

2. Androgyne/Androgynous — Androgynes have both male and female gender characteristics and identify as a separate, third gender.

3. Bigender — Someone who is bigender identifies as male and female at different times. Whereas an androgyne has a single gender blending male and female, a bigender switches between the two.

4. Cis/Cisgender — Cisgender is essentially the opposite of transgender (cis- being Latin for "on this side of" versus trans-, "on the other side"). People who identify as cisgender are males or females whose gender aligns with their birth sex.

5. Female to Male/FTM — Someone who is transitioning from female to male, either physically (transsexual) or in terms of gender identity.

6. Gender Fluid — Like bigender people, the gender-fluid feel free toexpress both masculine and feminine characteristics at different times.

7. Gender Nonconforming/VariantThis is a broad category for people who don't act or behave according to the societal expectation for their sex. It includes cross-dressers and tomboys as well as the transgender.

8. Gender Questioning — This category is for people who are still trying to figure out where they fit on the axes of sex and gender.

9. Genderqueer — This is an umbrella term for all nonconforming gender identities. Most of the other identities in this list fall into the genderqueer category.

10. Intersex — This term refers to a person who was born with sexual anatomy, organs, or chromosomes that aren't entirely male or female. Intersex has largely replaced the term "hermaphrodite" for humans.

Here's the rest of them.

Facebook offers users 56 new gender options: Here's what they mean

No, but if we raised the age to purchase a gun to 30, there would be a serious reduction in gun violence.

Most mass shooters and gang bangers are men under 30. What's that tell you?

Male
Female
Nonbinary

Mr
Ms
Mx

OK so let's end the conflict over bathroom policies.
Just label at least one of the stalls as "NONBINARY"
For people who even know what that means!

Male
Female
Nonbinary

Mr
Ms
Mx

I'm glad you mention this, I don't know what Non-Binary means either.

No, but if we raised the age to purchase a gun to 30, there would be a serious reduction in gun violence.

You know, I have never heard that argument before. Interesting.

Male
Female
Nonbinary

Mr
Ms
Mx

Male
Female
Nonbinary

Mr
Ms
Mx

I am guessing it means "people who don't divide people into two groups" vs. "people who do"

I'd file it under the same category as "gender fluid" and "WTF???"
Here's a List of 58 Gender Options for Facebook Users

assholes. stirring trouble.

Now that's an idea The Great Goose
Let's just label restrooms as "assholes pussies and dicks":

Dicks, Pussies, Assholes Speech[from Team America movie]
Gary: We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the Film Actors Guild are pussies. And Kim Jong-il is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes — assholes who just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is that they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate — and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are only an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know that if you don't let us fuck this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!

There are two sexes, period. The State cannot make me see five fingers when there are only two.

I won't be using any terminology to identify sex other than male/female and their related terms in my writing or in addressing others.

I might go along with such restrictions if the voting age were also raised to 30 years old.

You know, I have never heard that argument before. Interesting.

I have had this belief for quite a while. The 2nd makes no mention of age. The Fed's raised the age once to 21 and nothing bad happened.

Men under 30 could hunt, target shoot, etc. They just wouldn't be able to walk into a gun store and buy any weapons. When you are under the influence of testosterone and propaganda, a young man under 30 is not who you want buying AR15s and hundred of rounds of ammo.

At least you wouldn't have wanted ME armed like that under 30.
I speak from thuggery experience.

Excluding military men and police of course.

If one is born male, always been considered male, was drafted (therefore, a male), always considered himself male, what would be his legal recourse if someone, for whatever reason, used the feminine pronoun in referring to him?

There are two sexes, period. The State cannot make me see five fingers when there are only two.

I won't be using any terminology to identify sex other than male/female and their related terms in my writing or in addressing others.

Billy_Kinetta I thought the two categories for identifying sex
were good sex and bad sex. And even bad sex was considered good! ;-)

Forum List

Back